Eternal /fifa/ thread

JUST edition

Other urls found in this thread:

futhead.com/squad-battles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can someone check the elite 2 sb cut off?

futhead.com/squad-battles/

ty
tfw 58k points and cut off is 55k right now, pray for me

>have a shocking WL with only 14 wins
>somehow manage to win the last 4 games in a row for Gold 3

Is Nainggolan worth the coins?

>Went 5-0 in WL yesterday
>Too scared to play today cause might lose and not make Gold 2

rate my england u17 squad bois

he's my favorite mid on the game.

Vidal a close second.

Isn't 200k a bit too much for a midfielder? I have 250k for the whole squad and don't know if I should put 200 on a midfielder

i packed him early on from a MM, so no i wouldn't recommend spending that much on a mid.

lmao not a single whiteboi WHITEYS BTFO

Used both and Paulinho is somehow better than both.

>both my top scorer and my top assister

Have no idea why he is so good desu, literally does it all.

need a cm from the italian league, already using marchisio in my other squad

>play squad battles on world class
>it's actually legendary
>AI completely fucking rapes you with insanely accurate one touch passing, through balls, and perfect positioning
>can score on the volley every time

Meanwhile I'm beating legendary comfortably in seasons, what's the fucking point, SB is just fucking rigged against you

Is the pirated version still fucked up? Some weeks ago the Career Mode was broken.

Sick of playing against 4321 low pressure counter attacks with G. Jesus, Bakayoko, Martial, etc, every game tbf lads.

I play 4321 with +75 pace midfielders and +85 pace forwards

>tfw I'd probably get elite 2 if I could play all games

its easy desu, I did the weekly games and 4 over the friday-sat
hoping I can stay at elite 2

Yeah, if that cutoff is right, winning every game in world class would be enough.

legendary isn't that hard once you get used to it
there are certain things that the AI can't react to
like if you get a counter all you have to do is cut in with a skill move and finesse

Is Parolo and Goretkzaksdaka good enough for a Seria A/Bundes hybrid midfield duo?

They both look OP as fuck but H/H...

I use an all h/h midfield and it works fine

What app is that

Yes Goretzka is OP as fuck, he's got good pace, he's strong, tall and has a great shot on him

Balotelli is a great cheap buy for a ligue 1/Seria A hybrid. his Shot power and Long Shots are insane

This. Theres a video out by Nep that shows you what to do.
>Fake shot
>Stop and turn
>drag backs
>wait for space to open up with 1 2s
>Dont constantly hold sprint
once you score the first, they get super aggressive.

>FUT Draft freezes on the opponent preview screen

Wut do lads. I’m 2-0 with a team featuring Messi iniesta Isco firminho alba with a bench of spooky Ozil and OTW walker.

record the problem, send to EA and they will refund you the draft token

>Be 17-5
>Game notices you're on a good run and doing well
>Makes your players play like shit and gives your opponent all the lucky bounces
>Now 18-11
Vintage

That's why when you go 3-0 up you PTB and pass around until full time

Unless you're playing SB in which case you should be playing on 2 difficulties below what you're used to and just smacking loads of goals in for more points

EA screwed me with the Eredivisie SBC, was just buying up and only got three teams. What is the reward? Fucking Amin Younes. At least I got a lot of coins for my Ajax and AZ players. Gonna complete the SBC when all players are dirt cheap again.

what is that screenshot from?

>need two more wins to get Gold 2
>don't feel like playing anymore

ugh.

Nah, Weekend League. I play worse on PTB than on balanced, and I stopped being able to score at all, let alone go 3-0 up. Game just turned to pure shit as soon as it started to look like I could get a half decent rank for once.

How are they broken?

>tfw decided not to play FUT anymore

i wish yall good luck my friendos

>Nabil Fekir hattrick

absolutely fucking glorious, 86 IF inbound

Nigga, they're Nigerians

this

Which one?

i guess left i feel like maio would be a liability

>open SB packs
>shit in first mega pack
>marcelo and discard inform in 2nd pack
based

left but with new cb, st, and rf
maybe jesus and felipe anderson up top? dunno about defender

which cb is bad on the left? both look solid on paper

id have at least one cb that is physical, both will get bullied instead of doing the bullying

So I just packed 90 Nesta and I have 1.1 mil coins.
What the hell do I do now?

some guy asked something similar a few days ago, if I had 1M I'd buy this

new back could be naldo, jesus or miranda, ederson or any other brazilian keeper, hell maybe even fahrmann

Am I memeing hard enough lads?

Packed Walker, Koscielny, IF Toloi and IF Lozano from Elite 2 SB rewards. Nice to get some pack luck for once.

Is mbappe worth all that coinage?

depends how much you have to spend, if he's gonna be 90% of your squad then no, just go with gameiro, if you have +500k to make the team then yed, I'd go with him

build this squad. it's fun af.

sell nesta and pickup blanc desu, hes much better

btw
pickup as many scream cards as you can once they drop to under 15k in a few days

gold 2

thank fuck i'm out of town next weekend and won't play WL for a while. good god.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I really didn' like he loan Higuain I used, but therest of the team looks nice. Except Pique.

You sure that team can be build with 1 million?

I on't really car about defenders. I was thinkingabout Pires or Bergkamp. But I'm not sure they are worth the money.

>You sure that team can be build with 1 million?

nope.

Needs more Chris Wood

The mid level Bergkamp is amazing, never tried Pires
I agree buying an icon defender is probably a waste unless ur team is at a very high level

Sick hybridz senpai

>save coins
>buy Eriksen, Dembele, Mooy inform and Alli (inb4 hurr 1 league)
>play fucker who has Musa at CM alongside Bakayoko
>get absolutely dominated in midfield by them

The meta in this game is so fucked, it's actually worse than 17 and that is saying a lot.

>third time playing WL
>gold 2 again
Feel dead inside

I feel like I'm so much better than just winning half my games. Damn it I'm so good in seasons but then in this mode every game feels like the 2005 CL final. I won 2 games today on penalties, games that I was comfortably leading in and they're somehow able to mount a comeback off of 4 shots. It's like the game decides around the 75th minute to let you concede 2 goals just for fun even though it's no fun at all

my fucking dick.

I've got his 84 card at ST and while he is good, I can tell I'm forcing it since he doesn't really get into great positions.

lads i have to ask. Is there any information available for the upcoming ligue 1 sbc? Who it could be? when it could drop?

I'm running an almost full ligue 1 team and was thinking of putting 50k or more into buying teams now and waiting.

no one knows, my guess is MLS and Ligue 1 will be next. at least i hope it is

Absolutely not, jesus is 1/3 of the price, mbappes price is only inflated due to lack of pacey strikers in frog league.

>boring 5 nation teams

Yawn.

You berate people for having boring squads when THATS your team?

My sides.

>tfw FIFA

How do I do the TSUUUUU celebration?

Score with tsunaldo, press x.

exposed.

>a girl you lived on the same street as growing up has a song in fifa 18

wtf bros i need to do something with my life

CUNT PLAYERS
BAKAYOKO
GUEYE
KANTE
POGBA
SANE
STERLING
RASHFORD
JESUS
MARTIAL
BELLERIN
ROSE
WALKER
BAILLY

IF YOU USE ANY OF THESE YOURE SCUM AND DESERVE AIDS

racist cunt, suicide yourself

bellerin is white

theyre just sweaty cheesy cheap no skill cunt players and i will never respect anyone that uses them.

i use musa, you forgot about him

But what if I support the Premier League m8?

Reminder to sell about half of your Honduran players today just in case it doesn't get picked for MM. Some players are going for nearly 3k.

I got Martial untradeable is it ok for me to use him? He is very good

*fumbles the ball past your 99 strength defenders*

Did you actually speak to tash?

wooow you mad!
I bet i did beat you 5-0 on the fut champions with my cheeky prem squad ;)

You don't need this pricks permission m8, use who you like.

Yeah I was still going to but thank you for the support

Kane or Diego Costa to partner lacazette?

don't use a premier league squad you boring cunt

I'll do what I want, you smelly dick fungus

Anyone used mooy? Was thinking either him or zlatan at cam

Sold 10 of 70 for 2.9k a piece to make a tidy profit. Going to ride the other 60 so I can be rich if it comes off.

>2000 players in club
>not one single Honduran

hmm

This + Engine CS = Messi of Bronze cards desu

How do you rate goalkeepers in FUT? I'm autistically obsessed with what makes certain goalkeepers better than others

Do you just take card stats, higher Diving and Reflexes = more saves? This would make Donnarumma (88, 88) better than Keylor Navas (87, 85) and Courtois (85, 88)
Do you just take higher overall rating = better? Yashin > Neuer/Schmeichel > De Gea etc

Are Reactions important? "Better" keepers tend to have better Reactions; Yashin has the best in the game with 92, Ederson has 86 - bettered only by all 3 Yashins, both De Geas and the best 2 Schmeichels.
Interestingly, Reactions is upgraded with Icons (94 Yashin has better Reactions than 91 Yashin), but doesn't change at all with IFs, even those with large overall jumps.
Messing around with editing players shows that Reactions affects overall, is this its only purpose?

How big of a deal is height? Is SBC Casillas worthless because he's 6'1? Is Begovic better than his stats would suggest because he's 6'6?

What about the other face stats, Handling and Positioning, do they matter? What situations do they matter in?

Please help me this is taking over my life

The higher rated seem to keep hold of the ball after a shot while silver ones just deflect it ime

That's true if a shot is hit directly at the keeper; few will just let it in, most will palm it out for a corner, best will catch it.
What makes Neuer and De Gea so clearly better than the others though? Do they have unique animations, traits etc?
If Courtois had 3 amazing games and got a 92 OVR IF, would he be on the same level or would he still just be Courtois?