Cheerleaders at football/basketball games

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on cheerleaders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6qPsWSbAzxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tacky, unnecessary.

Sexy, necessary

Love em

Useless whores. One step above strippers.

Pointless. If I wanted to look at girls I can find much prettier ones doing much lewder things without having some irritating skanks trying to distract from the game.

/thread

women are objects

Um sauce?

I agree with these. They do nothing to enhance the experience of watching sports. They also enhance the idea that all men are simpletons and just want to watch sports and look at ass n tiddies all day.

I'm sure those girls are nice people, but I fucking hate the concept of them.

aren't they just comfort girls for athletes

MunecasDelJunior

It's illegal in my country because we don't believe in objectifying of women

The sluts make for good fap material.

For no good reason my team is against having them, and the retarded fanbase actually brags like this makes them a more legit football organization.

giv pusy

>I'm sure those girls are nice people
>sluts are good people
I swear you muhreens are the dumbest fuckers on the whole planet.

desu do they serve any purpose today? who goes to games just to see them when you could masturbate at a hooters or just to videos on the internet?

based pusy poster

start posting

Share 'em, breh. I'm partial to the NBA ones, but all are welcome if they're cute/hot.

Something about them seems so comically insincere to the extent it really cheapens the team and makes them look fucking stupid. I can't take Crystal Palace seriously.

It's crazy the difference between cheer teams in the NBA. Like some of the cheer teams are nice an wholesome dancing to the latest pop songs and then the Heat cheer leaders are straight up twerking like theyre on a dick while 2livecrew beats play in the background.

cheerleaders are fucking retarded

>giving roasties an extra paycheck cause they don't know what to do with themselves while chad is playing sports and not giving them his dick

Who else would you have throw shit into the crowd at NBA games? Cheerleader s exist because live games are fucking boring with all the tv commercial stoppages.

can't relate to you if you have a problem with women playfully dancing around in short skirts desu I love them

Literally just cumdumpsters are for the players

>Complaining about the Heat sluts
>Not imagining your favorite one being slutty for you

And which teams are "wholesome"? Most, if not all of them get my dick going.

Yep.

Provide examples of which NBA cheer teams are thots other than the Heat pls I am curious.

Women dont belong in sports. Go be pretty someone else.

>cheerleaders

Fluffers, not cheerleaders. The term is just a front for their true purpose

they make great tackling dummies
youtu.be/6qPsWSbAzxw