next

What happened today?

uk and where else?

I find it incredible how low Europe has become

a stabbed soldier in france

really?

source pls

The news.

I did not know until at I saw this thread, but it seems that there had an explosion in London in the subway. No dead.

What about the others two ?

I get this warm fuzzy feeling inside my chest everytime I get home, turn on the TV and I see a headline of "yet another terror attack in ".

feels so fucking good.

Yeah they should go back to being white and conservative christians like you macacos

we are not white, but we are indeed christians also we can easily integrate immigrants different from them

nobody attack in Italy. The vantage of be irrilevant for the international politics

this but unironically

Shove them into a favela with everyone else?

>EU: Terror attack
>USA: School shooting
>Asia: Commit sudoku

Is Africa the true master race?

only 4% of the country lives in favelas. Kinda like Europe with ghettos, the difference is that poor people live there and it isn't separated by ethinicities like there

You mean four

Africa: Warlord shenanigans and hourly stoning of people

who else /comfy/

They say tourism has been exploding lately

Absolutely /comfy/ here.

>admits he isnt white
>didnt call me mahmoud or some other stereotypical name
Are you sure you are a real Brazilian?

/comfy/ waiting for wh*te annihilation

we don't want chr*stianity or any other desert religion ever again

brazilians don't give a fuck about race, to the point we racemixed a race into existence. The brazilians that "care" about it here in Sup Forums are either turboautists or memers

we still have plenty of muzzie shitskins and african niggers doing rapes and crimes though, along with romanians and albanians

A bit grim.

>isl*m takes over w*stern europe
>kills all the wh*te betas
>kills all the diasporashit subhumans
>i chill and shitpost on Sup Forums

what a time to be alive

do i really need to remind you that 1/10 bulgarians are muslims?

Like all the rest of Europe

Our muslims din du nuffin. They gud bois.

*west europe

>only one terror attack in binland

Honestly, does it really matter? Almost all of Eastern Europe looks like the aftermath of a terror attack to begin with, so it isn't like they have it any better than those living in a shithole like London.

Still comfy

Yes,i forget writing "west"

*forgot

It's all fake, no muslim terror attacks so far in Italy, it's even worse that the meme muslime conquest "battles" map with mostly random dots all over the map

do i really need to remind you that people here have dealt with muslims and dont allow them to basically become the rulling class like in the west?that 90% of them are localized in two areas and stick there and that our muslims are mostly basically bosnia-tier, secular cunts that drink alcohol and eat pork unlike the radicalized, young, arab subhumans that literally come to your countries with blood lust?

>become the rulling class
desu i ...

It's counting all terrorist attacks desu, so the various communists you had in Italy too. I don't think I have any maps for musim attacks alone.

Same

We're white Mahmut. That poster is just a brown loser who dreams of a white woman, kinda like you.

Those were 40 years ago, that'd be like avoiding Croatia because it was a warzone in the early '90s

>TFW too poor to have terrorists. Can't afford them.
Come on. We have 15 million Arabs. Why none of them is blowing up? Ohh yeah, because they are Christians!

>ruling class
maybe in bulgaria their benefits and shitty commie blocks would be considered a part of the ruling class but as of here, they're just low class scum who localize in their own areas... just like gyps- ... bulgarian immigrants

You also have a higher number of homicides than half of the world combined

nah, you are just daft and not realizing that your politicians are doing everything to satisfy every little whim of those "people", dont see how is that much different from a ruling class, maybe you'll realize it once they are quite literally rulling in your parliament with shariah law
>just like gyps- ... bulgarian immigrants
woah, what a fresh banter... Mehmed xDDD

5 if you count the foiled terror plot against French gay clubs

>ruling class
beside that paki in London they don't really rule shit

Not yet because they don't have the numbers. Look what happened here, our parliament speaker is now a filthy albo.
That's how it starts. First on a local level and then it slowly spreads like cancer.

DEATH TO THE WEST
IT'S OVER IMPERIALIST PIGS

they really aren't but thanks for providing your 2 cents on something you know nothing about vlad amir

>literally cant find any info on this on any dutch news site
guess you dont need to report on things that are normal now

Africa has all of those x10 except no one cares

your country has 4x less people than london and albanians make up 1/4 of your country

hope we can have the same discussion in 10 years then, Sven Mywifesson

Africa could have a holocaust and anglo news would be about some cunt who lost her baby in london.

And this disproves me how? How do you think Albanians became 1/4 of the population?

To be honest, no one would care much about the actual Holocaust anyway if it wasnt because "they" run the media.

don't know but having a group from a neighbor country making up 25% is nowhere the same as people from other continents. albanians belong in macedonia too

Indeed, they are behind most topics you seen in the box.

>sven mywifesson

They don't respect you guys anymore. You let them hit you without consecuenses

Black on black crime.
Gonna love the nigger blood on the streets.

>don't know but having a group from a neighbor country making up 25% is nowhere the same as people from other continents
It pretty much is if you knew how Albanians are.

>albanians belong in macedonia too
No they don't. They have never wanted that themselves.

No, they are complaining about Trump tweets.

macedonians and albanians aren't even different, you're the same ethnicity.

Haha ok.

He didn't even say anything too bad, lol.

He call the Muslim loser for make a shitty bomb that did not exploded the way it supposed to.

This is from 2015. and count anarchist attacks and meme separatist movements in Europe. So ain't reliable like that map since 1950s?

You

>5 attempted attacks
>only 3 go through
>no dead
pretty pathetic honestly

Death to kikestr*anity

wow, when did Europe become such a shithole?

The dots in Algeria are from the Algeria war for independence plus civil war that happened afterwards

kek this

>stabbing a soldier is now A TERROR ATTACK in europe

paranoid, schizophrenic, white people