WEST SLAVS BEST SLAVS

Why south and east slavs are so inferior to west slavs? They have no achievements in science,technology,business. They have much lower iq than czeczs and poles. They are irrelevant, whole ukrainian gdp is comparable to gdp of warsaw alone (pic related).
Simply look at typical croatian electronic music:
youtube.com/watch?v=9SXBFkAsJ1Y

and then look at polish masterrace aesthetic:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk6OsIncmsM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVjr7yaiVCw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wizna
youtube.com/watch?v=Ejd2rsXoQSI
youtube.com/watch?v=ziCCmrFVl_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=z5q_9ZKoEQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ukrainian

no such gdp

> no achievements in science, technology
One name: Nikola Tesla.

/thread

ok

All funded by Germany, France, Italy and Britain. Poland is a facade state. Robbed by its ex-communist elites and by foreign powers in 1989

Poland ceased to exist in 1795 and doesn't exist even today. Just what is polish in Poland? Regional press in Poland is 90 % german and that's only an example. Poland is a ghost kept alive by the membership in international institutions like the EU and NATO (they give us laws), foreign investors and the american supremacy in the world. Sadly, the rest of Europe will share the fate of Poland-Lithuania

he was jewish

Begone foul demon!

Another name: Constantine the Great

Youre complete retard, but it would take too long to explain every point in which you are wrong.

What do you polacks think about that polack who always jn military uniform getting millions of views on youtube talking about pnac?

digits confirm the truth

could you give link I dont know him?

Russian propaganda

Amerykanie chcą walczyć z Rosją w Polsce
youtube.com/watch?v=CVjr7yaiVCw

I would never turn my back on russia but it doesn't change the fact that they're our neighbor.

By the way I'm flying to Poland in 3 weeks for vacation with my family. Where should I go to get the best fireworks ?

sopot

shit thread

>They have no achievements in science
Never heard of poland scientists. But ukrainian invented rockets and nuclear plants.

papież przejmuje ten fred

>sopot
too far I"ll be in Siemiatycze

Avoid Cracow as there are gonna be World Youth Days with milions of pilgrims from around the world and high possibility of habbening

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie

DUCH ŚWIĘTY WAS ZA TO SKAŻE WY ANTYPOLACY KURWA XDD

All polish are ubermench especially katols

I believe you mean Nick Tessi, Italian-American inventor of frozen pizzas?

ZAPRASZAM DO MOJEGO OFICJALNEGO TEMATU

duch swięty robi mi loda

ARE YOU A FUCKING CUNT? BECAUSE IM NOT A FUCKING CUNT

This. Poland is a joke.

Sup Forums = shit

Being the smartest retard in special ed still makes you a retard.

Poles are like Jews. They don't form a state, they're only beggars and pilgrims. Mickiewicz wrote a book on the pilgrimage of the polish nation. We don't have our own state m8. Poland in its form today exists thx to the Yalta/Potsdam and the fact that one side of those agreements collapsed, thus something had to be done with this piece of land it was given back to polish politicians. But what place does Poland have in the international financial system? How diverse is polish export? Why the most influential polish elite is cosmopolitic, often descendants of communists? What interests do they represent if not partly foreign?

Every Sup Forumstard is an untermensch

nazis = enemies of european culture

Meanwhile,plumbers are moving to Iceland,Slovenia,Cyprus and Lmaoxemburg to work and live.

India has 3-4x times your GDP,still an inbred,disgusting shitskin country filled with trash.

I"m planning to go visit Warsaw on August 1st for the 1 minute tribute to the warsaw uprising and pay respect to our fallen soldiers at Wiznaen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wizna

youtube.com/watch?v=Ejd2rsXoQSI

You think their might be a provocation on World Youth Day? False Flag?

DZIĘKI CHŁOPAKI KURWA BO GENERALNIE TO TRED PROMOCYJNY KAWAŁKA JUTRO-TRAVVA. DZIĘKI ŻE WSPIERACIE NASZ WIELKI NARÓD NA ARENIE MIĘDZYNARODOWEJ XDD KARACHUJ JAK ZWYKLE POŻYTECZNY

Russia is the only relevant Slavic country.

NIE MA ZA CO SKURWYSYNU

GLORIOUS POLISH SHITPOSTING THREAD LADS

There is no such thing as jewish serb

And 30x as many people. I'm soooo impressed.

children? where?

Mikuláš Teslář was a czech.

More like some angry kebab exploding here and there. There were rumors from CIA that there are plans for a habbening some time ago. I would avoid the city this year and see it some other time if I were you

youtube.com/watch?v=ziCCmrFVl_Y

stoneface very good memes

The pope was actually a jew

this guy again lmao

nikola tesla was jewish and you know it.

>No achievements in science, technology, business

>Nikola Tesla, first man in space
>implying business is a major achievement

If anything west Slavs have been the bitch of eastern Slavs since Fredireck partitioned Poland

When you see a Romanian omitting the spaces after commas, ignore him, he's a well-known dimwit.

Where do I fall as a Moldavian?
South-eastern Slav?

I guess that Lithuanians are eastern Slavs and Hungarians are western Slavs.

second that

Russia, Serbia and Croatia all have has great history and culture.

>They have no achievements in science,technology,business
Seriously?

haha smieszna zaba z uczucio xddd

I like Charles for his effectiveness; business with this man was always going well.

whats the best country to visit?
in terms of not getting mugged and learning about culture, food and so on?

>vichan

Moldavian are not slavs

East Slavs: Russians, Ukrainians and Belarusians.

West Slavs: Poles, Czech and Slovaks.

South Slavs: Ex Yugoslavs and Bulgarians.

>the bope

West Slavs are part Germanic. East Slavs are part Tatar/Mongol, South Slavs are part Turk (absolute shit tier)

fuck that bro I've spent 4 g's just on plane tickets to visit my homeland for the first time in my life with my family.I have a connecting flight in Frankfurt (school) . I'm a bit more worried about that waiting 3 hours in a cucked out airport in a cucked out country.What's the best Wodka in PL? Sobieski?

average russians:
youtube.com/watch?v=z5q_9ZKoEQg

>this is what (((they))) say

Did you know NEETszche was a full blooded Polack??

Yes and chopin was his favourite composer. he even said that he would exchange all germanice music for one chopin waltz (or sometinh like that)

whats the safest country of them all?

new zeland

OP is a shitfuck
>who is Nikola tesla
>who is Dmitrij Mendelejew
>Who is Kalashnikov

And probably many more.

PS. Praise the pope

dont fuck with me polan i meant on the map that op used

Why is island in the pic dumb slav nigger

i guess the one that macedonia occupied
t. hondurasi also kinda safe here