Will he ever break into the mainstream?

Will he ever break into the mainstream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tim told him good advice, why does he need the mainstream if he has such a big following? many who aren't hacks have built a comfy living from online content

Chris Morris couldn't, yet everything he has done has been a masterpiece.
Wherras Sam Hyde is watered down giggles for millenials, so he has a chance at fame, at least.

cause he doesn't have a big following like his shills claim

Sup Forums only used him as a pawn and there are probably one or two shills here on that keep posting him

Sam this is your third thread in an hour. Seriously reconsider what is going on in your life. You are 31 years old and replying to yourself on Sup Forums. This is not normal behavior.

He had his one shot, and he blew it in the most painfully awkward way possible. Adult Swim is the single most welcoming place in "the mainstream" for people like Sam, and he couldn't even get halfway through a single season.

He's toast.

might wanna write some jokes first

Ow the Edge: the person

i wonder how much profit he gained from the book sales. Just keep doing limited release shit for money and he could be ok

>31 years old
>unemployed
>no health insurance
>spams himself on Sup Forums constantly

Kill yourself Sam. You are pathetic.

is that filthy frank

i almost feel sorry for him

he came up from nothing, had this like month or two stretch where he was popular, then it all came crashing down around him because he broke some left handed circlejerk of late night television with his twitter and autism, now he's reduced to signing books in front of a camera put there by someone else in an effort to get viewers that aren't simply people who subscribed to the mde youtube

almost feel sorry for him

JUST

this is why you don't associate with internet people in high risk areas like new york

jesus christ, if he's so alpha why didn't he tell them to take their dumb frogflag and fuck off instead of entertaining the idea of becoming this monument of embarrassment to NEETs and irl shitposters

mediocre as fuck desu

I really hope so.

His public meltdown was easily the most hilarious thing he ever produced, so he needs to get semi-famous again in order to utterly shit the bed.

sam i know your in here. You need to do more of this stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c

He's already broken out of the mainstream.

Fuck you this was awesome. Sam reaching out to his fans chilling and signing books. Had my book signed there as well but i left soon after since i dont like crowds. Sam is based af

HAHAHAHA SAM YOU ARE PATHETIC
No one actually believes anyone who was at the rally just so happens to also be posting in the three threads you currently are spamming. You are a 31 year old man replying to yourself as if you were one of your fans. You are not well.

Sam this is just sad, please stop.

what public meltdown

Fat homosexual who has AIDS and no health insurance

the comedy writes itself

Sam pls go.