Thoughts?

thoughts?

Chinese mainland is PRC's clay

Only North Korea is good

Its a shithole.
Too many subhumans.

China!

COLONIZED

South Koreans are subhumans. The rest of other East Asians are ok.

South Korea is also called 헬조선 (Hell Joseon) for a good reason. Joseon is a backward monarchy that we had in Seoul for hundreds of years until the Christian missionaries tamed a portion of the population.

Taiwan best country

nukes

Should unite under Japan

This.

>viet doesn't belong
what

post your best ch*nese webms

Taiwan should be light green :^)

네 다음 루저

Thank you for calling yourself a loser, chingu.

Geographically, no

A rooster and its saliva and a green caterpillar.

아니 니가 루저인데

자기개발 못해서 좆인생을 살고 더 열심히 하도록 해는 것 보다 나라 탓해

그럼 루저는 루저답게 사는 거지뭐

The only upside is public transportation other than that its full of

Dude, I'm a white Canadian teaching French and all I can read with my elementary Korean writing is "loser". You really call yourself, right? Especially Sup Forums is the English version of Ilbe and I can presume you are a Korean loser.

>French
Absolutely disgusting.

Don't worry. I feel the same thing. At least I'm half-Anglo.

Kill Worst Korea
Fuck China
Marry Japan

>Kill Worst Korea

Korea isn't that bad from a Canadian perspective. But the political problems are turning into lower standard of living that makes a huge problem.

Gooks in korea cant even speak english properly and you are teaching them french lol.

Pourquoi pas? Koreans in Montreal learn French quicker than English due to Korean having similar phonology to French.

>Koreans in Montreal learn French quicker than English due to Korean having similar phonology to French
Lol no.
Maybe german is easier due to its agglutinative nature but not french.

Which city in Canada do you live, by the way? Because I see plenty of Koreans in Montreal speaking French fluently before I moved to Korea.

Edmonton. Also, I personally prefer german than french. Im a /DDRboo/.

How are the Koreans over Edmonton? Are they assimilating well into the Canadian society? Koreans in Montreal are usually well-integrated unlike the ones in Toronto and Hamilton according to my adopted lil' brother (originally a Korean orphan) living there.

Well I cant speak korean without a foreign anglo accent so If I do go back there I would literally be called a 검은머리 외국인 and treatd like shit. Gooks are racist even to themselves.

>Gooks are racist even to themselves.

I hear you. My youngest brother from Korea are having a hard time with the Korean community in Toronto due to him not being a Christian and cannot speak Korean well.

They lack comradeship and brotherhood. SK is full of selfish, ignorant gooks who only care about themselves. Once SK and NK is destroyed and korea is whole again, I want to build new nationalist nation built upon brotherhood and the foundations of German nationalist thought. My people need order, justice and purpose not freedom and western degeneracy.

You better start off getting rid of the Illuminatis in Seoul first.

I fixed it.

Nazi korea will be best korea. Korean identity is only based on victimhood not pride. I hope to give them that someday. We are a weak people but weak people can be made strong with the right leaders.

>new republic of china
> look like 2000 years ago

in Britain as worn by a Japanese cartoon girl

thats not britain.

it's the fucking Elizabeth Tower in the BG
even if you color it red it will still be the fucking Elizabeth tower

Lel Korean going to college in the states can confirm this (lived in Canada and consider myself proud Canadian, thou no citizenship).
All the gook communities in America are literal cluster fuck of egoistic shit kickers who can't learn new tricks and accept different (better) norm.
I'm doing my best to get along with the fake Korean-Americans here though(one with merican citizenship and lived here long enough) who are only into Korean shit culture and prefers speaking Korean. I'm supposed to go back to Korea and de velop my career there so it's almost inevitable, but every single second I spend with g00ks is just pure suffering

No its the Scarlet Devil Mansion. And its not red its scarlet.

>Tohou shit
fuck off weeb

But 2hu is one of the few good weeb shit you bigot

I am sorry you have shit taste

I am sorry but you are wrong.