What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5J4wRmzcYo&list=PL8CB25C4E8033C04F&index=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His spider sense was tingling

"DIE YOU SPACE FAGGOT" may be my single favorite piece of dialog in the history of film

"Hangin' OUT... "

but seriously
what was his problem
he has no chance of surviving there if his gang dies

mental health is no joke
the brain is crazy dood

Spider-Man fucked his girl

he couldn't go 5 minutes without explaining his master plan

He was a doctor and successful serial killer so obviously the character was supposed to be smart. This really doesn't jive with the fact that he thought the Predators would just accept him into their group.

idiot.

his dad tried to kill robocop

He was a dumbass

7 years ago you could call someone a space faggot in a big budget action film

>Predators was 7 years ago

someone kill me

what happened to this guy

he coulda been a star wars arch villain

Always thought it was funny how they dumped some military guys in there machine guns and shit and then they get some faggot serial killer out of prison and give him a butterknife. Don't even think they gave Eric Foreman a weapon at all.

>trailers and character's intro spoil what something is seriously wrong with that guy
>that moment when he says to someone "You know, I can be invisible too"
>thinking that in pivotal moment he will reveal his serial killer nature and fuck Predator's shit up
>he's just a lapdog to Predators and does what they say
Biggest letdown in the movie, desu.

Newfag

bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here.

That and the part where they're all brandishing their guns and he's just sitting there with a prison shank.

>>he's just a lapdog to Predators and does what they say

Did we watch the same movie? He attacks the jewish chick in the pit, Brody leaves him for dead and then the Predators murder his ass. Nowhere in the movie is he a predator lapdog.

It's close for me, Predator had some great ones but Ajax's line from the Warriors is my favourite.

>I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle.

he also had too many feet in his ass

His basic train of thought:
>"I was a serial killer back on Earth where it was easy to murder people quietly and get away with it because I'm a medical doctor and can look and act like a pretty decent guy which makes people let their guard down, so of course on this far off planet full of super strong and advanced aliens that hunt other species for sport I'll fit right in even though I've already had to be saved from certain death several times."

It's literally like a house cat thinking it belongs in an ocean full of sharks.

he had a scalpel. I think he was a doctor on earth, probably some Hannibal lector serial killer. Also they seemed to give each person their personal weapons they had the best body count/experience with. Im assuming the guy had some bodies under his belt to have a shank be it

How the fuck did they even know that much about them?
Do preds have mind reading tech or some shit?
Even then, they could be flying around for hundreds of years before they happen upon enough people who fit their criteria, given that they have to observe and intensively scan each one, as well as physically find them.
Predators is a joke.

cant find a clip of this.
do you have some source?

he is so handsome

they have the ability to abduct soldiers,mercs, criminals and prisoners with their own personal arsenals, take them across space and hunt them for the hell of it
id image they have some technology or spied on them for some time

Predators don't go straight in fucking folks shit up, like in the first movie, predator watched Dutch's team for a while until one chased after that grill

Why did he leave that 70s show?

During Goggin's death scene, after he's shot, he jumps on the Predator's back and screams "DIE SPACE FAGGOT!" while stabbing it with a prison shank.

You could have a serial rapist be comedic relief, a conscience, and sacrifice himself even after having made rape and molestation jokes the entire film.

>During Goggin's death scene, after he's shot, he jumps on the Predator's back and screams "DIE SPACE FAGGOT!" while stabbing it with a prison shank.
Top kek, Satan.
I forgot all about that. Goggins is based.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5J4wRmzcYo&list=PL8CB25C4E8033C04F&index=14

Oh nice. Wonder why this guy left it up since 2011.