Scientist is a black American

>Scientist is a black American

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RuleOfSexy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>God is a black American

Exactly what is the problem with that Sup Forumscuck.

Neil deGrasse Tyson isn't a scientist. He's a celebrity.

>pop scientist
>scientist

lmao what a dumb moron

>Scientist is a woman

What about the rule of sexy?
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RuleOfSexy

>Television & Film board is a Politically Incorrect dumping ground.

>'intellectual' is Mexican

He is actually a scientist. Repeating lies ad nauseum in your /polerina/ circle jerks doesn't magically them into facts, even though you really seem to think it does.

name one pelicula, amigo

>Tyson earned an AB degree in physics at Harvard College in 1980
Can someone explain this to me? How did he get a bachelor of arts degree in physics? I'm an accounting major but even that is considered to be a bachelor of science.

Guy hasn't published a paper in 20 years. Sorry you don't know what your talking about

I wasn't aware the definition of scientist was "published a paper within the last 20 years."

You're a fucking imbecile.

>Physics concentrators may choose to pursue either the A.B. or the more intensive Sc.B. degree

But what are the differences?

Harvard gives out BAs in literally everything. It's pretty much meaningless.

I imagine one course is study intensive research, in-depth lectures and papers while the A.B. shit is probably more like "alright lets watch this 15 min long youtube video about space"

low energy shoop

>Did you ever see Deep Blue Sea? That was a good one!

I don't get it, teacher, are you there? Explain me plz.

>I wasn't aware the definition of scientist was "published a paper within the last 20 years."

Yes, that would actually be a pretty good description of what a scientist does when he is an actual scientist. Bill Nye the "mid level engineering degree" Guy isn't a scientist of any note either, he's just a celebrity.

maybe you need to actually read the defintion of scientist, friend

>guy does nothing for 20 years except be the pet of Carl Sagan
>scientist

Underagefags get out