Iceland's government has collapsed

Iceland's right wing government has collapsed. This is the third government in a row which didn't finish it's term. This one lasted roughly 8 months. The prime minister's father recommended clemency for a paedophile with connections to the independence party, the PM granted it then tried to cover up that it was his father which recommended the clemency, and hid it foor 2 months (3 recommendations are needed to even file for clemency) bbc.com/news/world-europe-41280080

New elections, or people's war? Will the revolutionary People's constitution which the right wingers tried to stop now finally be enacted with the upcoming government?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Covenant_(Iceland)
express.co.uk/news/world/727091/Migrants-skip-housing-queue-Swedish-families-homes
thelocal.se/20170209/inside-swedens-housing-crisis-when-renovation-means-eviction
thelocal.se/20170828/the-story-of-swedens-housing-crisis
neweurope.eu/article/sweden-faces-housing-crisis/
reuters.com/article/us-nordics-housing/both-immigrants-and-it-startups-suffer-in-swedish-housing-shortage-idUSKCN0UQ1ZH20160112
timelessmyths.com/norse/hrolf.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll be your PM, no worries

>tfw a NATO country might fall to communism

>a ""nation"" of 300k
Of course your ""politics"" is family business and crime news

dig up the remains of bobby fischer and form a necrocracy

People's republic of Iceland when

You should just go back to being a danish colony

Fantastic, I will inform the president immediately, you are to take the Sydney - Stockholm-Keflavík flight at 16.00 tomorrow, then address the parliament as per your policies the next morning. Thank you for doing this for Iceland.. Mister Prime minister.

Never

Cheers cunt, be expecting.

>Icelanders quoting G.S. Heron

Damn, brothas, you revolted in style

There are only so much people in your country, I think 4 in total so why don't you just go to Althingi, drink a cup of skir and say to the minister "Hey, brother Svalthigur, I think we should surrender to Denmarkland".

I'm visiting my Icelandic friend (bf) in a month's time. Should I take him home with me?

kek'd out loude in the office

Any interest in Statehood?

No, instead join the upcoming war for People's liberation, Comrade!!

Denmark is the beating black heart of evil itself. Never.

LITTLE

Just come home already

>Iceland has no government, no standing army and an angry poulace desiring a stable government

Never again a colony, no matter whose.

Ikke kast bort denne sjansen Erna

But is not one of the happiest places in the world?

now is your chance Norway

/Norgetråden/ officially welcomes you to our thread. Now we'll just have to deal with the negro somehow...

>Denmark is the beating black heart of evil itself

ould be fun if they were not in NATO, they would literally be up for grabs. Personally I'd like to see them under Candian rule.

Yay!

once again nogs making us look bad

That sounds like it's going to be a very exciting town hall, you may want to bring your own chair for this one

Would you like a pic from the same time period, but full of whites?

>people's war
>Iceland

We already have a military presence there, occasionally landing C-130s and serving as their coastguard. It's ours.

Will Sup Forums finally get their ethnostate? It's already all white people too

Make your move then, I like the Idea of Norway doing some "annexing". Operation "Northern Safeguard"

>That one commie retard from Iceland
Kys

>Never again a colony
>The entire country has less than 500,000 people
Sure thing bud

settle down Ivan

Defend your country from black dick first, cuck

He's literally saying that he passed the clemency for these paedophiles „for the victims“ rn....

Prime minister just folded, no hope of saving the gov, new elections around November

>This old Icelandic system permits convicts to have certain civil rights restored - enabling them to run for public office, qualify for certain government jobs or serve as an attorney or solicitor, for example - if three letters of recommendation from persons of good character are provided.
ooga booga tier

Time for EU accession b0is

Eins gott að maður klárir þessa háskóla gráðu og flýir svo land.
Þetta gengur ekki lengur, plus það að ekki er hægt að fá neina helvítis íbúðir.

Just don't install pro-immigrant government.

first time in a month I've laughed at a Russian post

Great uncle Michel?!

Thank you, I'm here 24\7.

Time for a new union then?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Covenant_(Iceland)

i dont get it

They're all degenerate druggos so no

>Natives can't even find housing
>Bringing in more immigrants as a solution
I bet this is a thing in Sweden

express.co.uk/news/world/727091/Migrants-skip-housing-queue-Swedish-families-homes

thelocal.se/20170209/inside-swedens-housing-crisis-when-renovation-means-eviction

thelocal.se/20170828/the-story-of-swedens-housing-crisis

neweurope.eu/article/sweden-faces-housing-crisis/

reuters.com/article/us-nordics-housing/both-immigrants-and-it-startups-suffer-in-swedish-housing-shortage-idUSKCN0UQ1ZH20160112

Yes fall into a civil war, then your fishing waters will be undefended...
We will have vengence for the cod wars!

>1 killed (suicide en route)
Damn. Anglos.

>He thinks that a civil war could ever be as important as our fishing waters

he was just trying to boost iceland's suicide count so that they could compete with greenland

never underestimate the altruistic and benevolent anglo

Huh?

We need to test our new carrier on someone
SOON

Iceland should just secede to Norway anyway tbqh

I would prefer Iceland and Greenland to be part of Canada. They are part of North America.

test your curved ramps on my utter disbelief, limey

>ethnostate
Yep, it's the ethnostate of ethnic Icelanders.

>This is the third government in a row which didn't finish it's term.
I unironically admire Iceland for how easy it is for them to kick their governments out. It's a populist utopia and a living proof that small countries are best countries and centralisation is cancer.

Seriously, why is such a small country allowed to exist.
It really triggers me that Iceland is basically a village, and all the world leaders, each representing millions of people, has to act like "Yes, Iceland is a sovereign country and their opinion matter and deserves to be heard"

Personally, I think no country with less than 10 million people has any business of beeing an independant actor on international stage

dies uezs

>Seriously, why is such a small country allowed to exist.
>German flag

>Sup Forums
>ethnostate

That's a pretty autistic reason desu senpai

so was Manifest Destiny Tbh

Israel is less than 10 million, though. Reported to Mama Merkel for antisemitism. Polizei will knock at your door tomorrow at 6:00 AM.

Quite the opposite. The bigger the country, the more corrupt and invasive it gets.
Imagine a world filled entirely with countries no bigger than Iceland.

America offered to buy Greenland after WW2 but the Danes refused.

Also Iceland is in Europe not NA

>less than 10 million people

Would you accept me as your sole ruler?
>not a pedo
>not greedy
>against multiculti
>would let people do their stuff as long it isn't disrupting public peace
>would not sell out to Poland or other country
>do not give a shit about being seen as great man, just let me do my thing
VOTE FOR ME

>on the north american plate
>european

well if you're an autist and go by tectonic plates, Iceland is half North American half European.

A world of small city states locked in perpetual war
We had it in medieval Europe and in Anciente Greece

>Voting for a pole
PASS

It's on both plates, Iceland is a volcanic island created by lava flowing out from inbetween those plates.

I have nothing against small countries, but they shouldn't be treated as independant actors on international floor.
Finland is in the EU, so its ok

>basically the most habitable country close to the North Pole
>won't vote for a Pole

If your best quality is not beeing a pedo, you don't sound very convincing as a candidate

Why is it always the Germans who want to centralize power?

>A world of small city states locked in perpetual war
As opposed to a world of massive empires locked in perpetual war, like what it was up until this century?

Because we expierenced the benefits of unification firsthand, see Right now we have a long period of peace without any major wars. I think we should appreciate what we have

Hey, most of West's leader are fucking pedos, I would stand out like hell.
At this point even a fucking cat would be a better ruler than most of these retards.

Ayy fuck you nigga
We're not violent assholes like you germans
You cant force your way on to us like you have done through out history.

Don't let them get to you,they are just envyous

The unification worked because you were all basically German.
It's not always bound to work.
Sometimes leaving people to mind their own business with a few guidelines works better than forcing your way in.

>Right now we have a long period of peace without any major wars.
Yes, but it's not thanks to centralization.

Only reason nobody annexed you is because you live on a worthless barren rock.
That doesn't mean whe should treat you as a sovereign nation though

>We're not violent assholes like you germans

timelessmyths.com/norse/hrolf.html

>Anger at the delay of his own men, Adils pursued the Hrolf with a smaller company. Seeing Adils coming towards him, Hrolf took off the ring Sviagris and threw it on the ground behind him. Adils being himself greedy, bend over to pick up his ring. Hrolf seeing this, rode at Adils, swung his sword and cut off a large part of Adils' buttocks. Shamely wounded and bleeding copiously, Adils fled. Hrolf regained the ring Sviagris.
>Hrolf seeing this, rode at Adils, swung his sword and cut off a large part of Adils' buttocks.

Butt-cutters

I am not saying EU should become as centralized as France, but we would certanly benefit from having a common foreign policy and common military.

That is certanly the case in Europe, though. Without EU, France and Germany would be fighting with each other, and Poland would fear annexation from both Germany and Russia, like in old times

Oh yeah, and what are you gonna do about it big man?
No thing, that's what
You German faggots are all talk and no action.
You think you are strong because you have numbers, but I know my people are strong because we know that quality beats quantity

>Only reason nobody annexed you is because you live on a worthless barren rock.
It's the best protection one can have on this horrible continent
>That doesn't mean whe should treat you as a sovereign nation though
t.

That's what happens when you fug your relatives too much, Hafþór :D:D:DDDD

I don't mind you governing yourself, I just don't respect Iceland as a sovereign nation.

>we would certanly benefit from having a common foreign policy and common military.
>common military
>Germans dying for other countries wars
Love it