Prosperity beginning just one week after Brexit

express.co.uk/finance/city/685216/FTSE-100-leaps-to-HIGHEST-level-since-2015-just-a-week-after-Brexit

>BRITAIN's top stock market has surged to its highest level in five years, just one week after the vote to leave the European Union (EU).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2ty_m0pxVo
youtube.com/watch?v=iWx08NWu4CI&ab_channel=IncorrigibleForever
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016#Result
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Anglos, together we shall remove Kebab. Jettison those ginger cunts to the north of you and we are golden

PRAISE KEK

SCOTS BTFO

Bonds aren`t buying the rally though. I would wait at least a month or two so that a trend can be clearly sorted out before making any judgment on the impact of brexit on the markets.

If you ask me it will go back to about the same it was pre-brexit until facts start to appear about how the UK-EU deal will look

oh fuck off abdul, and get back on your sister, Anglos are talking

The German is right though, nothing has changed until the plans are put forward. There was no reason why the stock markets and pound in the first place should have dropped except by retarded investors spilling their spaghetti early.

>There was no reason why the stock markets and pound in the first place should have dropped except by retarded investors spilling their spaghetti early.
A concerted effort to attempt to tank the market to support the "do over" movement the liberal media and governments of the world are trying to push.

I said it would be about a week before it recovered.

>lol @ all those smug commies making threads about a collapse the day after

The pound is still dirt cheap.

>The pound is still dirt cheap.

If you have less purchasing power.... and soon to be depressed wages with the upcoming increase in immigration... how will you survive?

They artificially raised the minimum wage in April, the devalued currency may actually help to control the inflation

>markets drop before referendum day
>"IT'S BECAUSE OF BREXIT"

>markets climb after referendum day
>"IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF BREXIT"

No m8, what we're saying is that the drop happened because of stupid investors selling off early before they even know what is going to happen. I'm saying, and so is the German, that if there is to be a drop or rise after this it will happen when the plans for leaving are outlined so EU investors can know if their future is secured or not.

surely a knee-jerk reaction was to be expected?

IT WASN'T KNEE JERK IN THE POUND

GBP IS HOLDING AT ITS LOWS

WHEN ARTICLE 50 IS INVOKED BRITAIN IS GONNA GET ITS BUTTFUCKING CURRENTLY ON HOLD SINCE BREXIT HASN'T ACTUALLY HAPPENED YET

means nothing until we actually invoke article 50

markets rise and fall all the time.

do you understand that Britain doesnt exist anymore. since the Brexit hit the shit, Britain as a nation is literally fucking gone and its now "everyone is for yourself". british politicians always supported the import of muslims and niggers from own former colonies into british shithole to divide and rule that shithole so none local english will join the "european dream" and vote to kick royals out of parliament or even as a ruling class. now, when it is really divided into smaller ethnically and religious groups, they are waking up realizing that there is none left they can rule or lead. everyone is about fucking to leave the shithole english politicians created and all what is staying in Endgland are those muslims, nigers and euros, who are now in process to decide if they should fucking burn down english elites together with royalty or fucking leave it and go somewhere else.

Our damage will be limited. They need to establish FTA with various non EU countries, then go for article 50.

>what is a debt bubble

everyone is pretty fucked when this next one bursts lads. been building for several years

Checked.
Unlike your refugees. Have fun Hans.

FUNNY

FUNNY ISN'T IT

FUNNY ISN'T IT

>GOOD MORNING

It was only going to fuck us even harder if we remained and the EU inevitably collapsed.

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

>british scientists

Obviously Brexit has given some parts of the market a good boost.

This right here is actually a hugely destabilizing factor btw. If UK's economy had tanked it would have coalesced support around the EU. But UK's economy actually does better? Everybody and their grandma is going to want out.

The UK once again proves they're the best country in Europe.

England/Britain has had a long history of scientific innovation.

>FTSE 100

Yeah, no. Wake me when the 250 recovers.

>China and Russia not even mentioned
Kek

>England/Britain
>had

youtube.com/watch?v=K2ty_m0pxVo

You said a bunch of difficult words which confuse the leftist.

>If UK's economy had tanked

WAIT FOR IT...

ALL THE TRADE DEALS WITH UK'S MAJOR MARKETS ARE GOING TO BE AT WORSE TERMS THAN THEY ARE CURRENTLY AS AN EU MEMBER

>FUCKING DIESEL
>A FUCKING RAMP

I hoping Brexit not going through!
Not racism please for UK

ISN'T IT FUNNY

Shut up and post the tooth brush gif already.

17 YEARS AGO

Germany is right and fixed instruments are better gauges than stawks.

Exactly. The initial selloff was (like most market activity) rooted in nothing more than psychological reaction. But over the horizon, it looks perilous to me given that Soros himself has publicly said an EU (read liberal world order bastion) crackup is inevitable.

You realize we could just comment on your "refugees" right? Doctors and scientists all of them Ficki ficki is the new E=MC2.

How do I write squared on a keyboard?

>Prosperity beginning
lol

WAKEY WAKEY

^2 IF YOU DONT WANT TO USE SUPERSCRIPT

REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING ELSE, ALL THE MUDSLIME IMMIGRANTS IN EUROPE HAVE TO GO BACK

You realise that shows it's still trading well below 17000, right?

Do you think he actually killed himself?

Thats the funny thing, if the EU wasnt clearly anti Europe I would have voted remain. Merkel was a big driving force for leave.

You realise that shows it's having a steep climb back up to normal levels, right?

Meaning its recovery is in full swing, and nearly complete?

Just as it had been before the referendum result.

I bought a raspberry pi and two sixers of Newcastle over the last week.

You're welcome.

hopefully everyone stays the course though

youtube.com/watch?v=iWx08NWu4CI&ab_channel=IncorrigibleForever

No, seriously, are these supposed to be proper reaction images?
Fuck off children

HOW FULL IS THIS SWING

I was going to buy a six pack of Newcastle but its fucking $9.99 for 6 and for cheap Brit beer that seems a lot

Man. The British really did rile up you Krauts. You know, I haven't even been able to bring myself to make fun of Brits since Brexit, just out of respect for the sheer anal ravaging they caused all around the world. It's like an old master came back from the dead to demonstrate his powers once again.

I'm loving every second of it, Fritz.

Look it's easy. They drop because people think it's going to affect the economy. Then they realise it's not happening instantly, so it recovers. Over the next three years the economy is getting worse and worse and in the end everything is fucked up.

You are in a thread based on a damage control article from the Express. Given how they campaigned for Brexit, they are doing everything they can to pretend that everything is fine. In this case, that means presenting the recovery of an index of multinationals as though the stock market was better than ever before. I was simply pointing out that the 250, a better index of British corporate strength has a way to go yet.

Unfortunately, the financially illiterate ITT don't seem to care about nuance.

>1.3 to 1.5

stretch those two points some more

OLD PEOPLE RUINED MY FUTURE!

Not necessarily a good thing: It'll also make the drop look worse once the Conservatives pull the trigger on Article 50.

That's the currency, and that drop is less than 2 points.

Cameron (and indeed many other country leaders) have been trying to achieve such a devaluation for a long time.

Buy Welsh whiskey, if you're gonna splash out on booze it may aswell be good quality.

kek

Right Alt + 2

>Over the next three years the economy is getting worse and worse
Check out Mr. Voyant St. Clair over here.

Islay malt Whiskey is always the best. The world knows this.

Nice try dragon.

>OLD PEOPLE RUINED MY FUTURE
>age 18-24 turn out rate: 20%

I can't think of the brand name, but there's another British beer that comes in a 16 oz can exclusively, and the can has a little metal ball in it (like a can of spray paint or something). It's definitely fancier than Newcastle, and is negligibly more expense (like $1 or less)

>His face

>His elation

His whole fucking head is purpose-made to troll the limp-wristed ghouls on the left.

I think they mean force projection wise. Since the UK is essentially our lap dog, they have a lot of it, but we all know they don't stand a chance against Russia, China, and India.

I think you mean Speyside, you peat-sucking bilge-monkey.

>they are doing everything they can to pretend that everything is fine
In many ways, everything IS fine.
The FTSE 100 for instance hasn't been this high in many months.
No, that doesn't mean EVERYTHING.
Yes, that does mean SOMETHING.

>the 250 (...) has a way to go yet
It's pretty much back to normal, and climbing.

It sums up young British Remainers just perfectly, doesn't it.

The only ones who 'ruined their future' are the 64% in their age group that couldn't be arsed to vote and make the difference.
I'd say they contributed nicely.

I'm just curious to see what the EU dictators will do to wreck the UK.

They can't let you guys win this. They simply can't, their life depends on this. If the UK leaves and does well outside the EU... they lose everything. Because their whole world is built on 'If you leave, you'll be thrown back into the stone age'.

I'm curious how they'll do it. My bet is on like some embargo like trade sanctions against the non-uk-eu. Like 200% VAT taxes and shit like that.

ISN'T IT FUNNY

Are you saying the markets are actually UP after the Brexit vote because they think the Brexit isn't actually going to happen?

>since 2015

It's a knee jerk reaction to the lowered pound, retards. Nothing has happened. Britian has not left the EU.

YOU REALIZE EQUITIES RISE SIMPLY AS A RESULT OF CURRENCY DEVALUATION, BECAUSE THE STOCKS ARE NOW WORTH LESS

THE POUND HAS NOT BUDGED FROM ITS LOW, THE LOWEST LEVEL SINCE THE 1980S

AND BREXIT HASN'T EVEN HAPPENED YET, UK IS GOING TO GET RAPED ONCE ARTICLE 50 IS TRIGGERED

France will leave soon anyway, thats why they told Hollande to fuck off. They also dont want to be massacred by terrorists.

Also young people didnt vote for the most part, like 40% tops voted, this is a lesson for them.

Our stuff is getting lots of praise and we only have one brewery. Also Wales voted leave, Scotland voted remain and is trying to sabotage brexit. Wales deserves more support than them.

That would fuck the German economy too. Also validate and encourage leave as it shows how the EU is a bully.

Well appearently nothing of the fearmongering was true. UK should be in a state of economic and social breakdown by now and WW3 should have started.

The development it quite the opposite.

Show us the way britbongs.
Show that prosperity can come outside of the EU.
Your example can lead us all out of this cancerous globalist union.
Save us.

>BREXIT HASN'T EVEN HAPPENED YET
But it has.
The results came in on 24 June.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016#Result

It was pretty big news.

>UK IS GOING TO GET RAPED ONCE ARTICLE 50 IS TRIGGERED
Are you saying there is uncertainty about article 50 being triggered at all?
Because you can rest assured the markets are operating under the certainty that it will definitely be triggered.

He actually has an amazing job. He goes to work and just calls them dumbasses in British speak. Fucking funny every time I see the clips

I'm rich so it doesent really matter

>markets are operating under the certainty that it will definitely be triggered.
Despite all evidence to the contrary?

I don't give a fuck. I'm not buying your shit whiskey because you agreed with my country politically

Lmao fuck Wales and their shit whiskey lad

Sell us reinderr meat when we both leave and have a FTA going, I want to taste it.

The lion softly roars as the morning dawns and he looks out to see his sheep waking up too to the dew dripping sweetly off the leafs giving up their nectar of life to the grass below feeding the flock. Oh how the old bones creak as they wake from a deadly sleep. God has smiled on the Earths repentance and given us His blessing to roar and pacify the world into silence. At the coming Kingdom we shall praise and raise our arms to His coming glory. The sun comes out for you...

Understandable, alcohol is haram in England.

Dude.
Even the EU themselves are saying the UK should "make haste" in leaving following the Brexit vote.

This is happening.

That was the EU deciding, this time it's our national, and accountable, government.

THE UNCERTAINTY ENTERS WHEN ARTICLE 50 IS TRIGGERED, WHEN BRITAIN ACTUALLY EXITS THE EU, BREXIT

THIS IS ALL A HOLDING PATTERN, AND ALREADY THE POUND HAS BEEN DECIMATED ON THE MERE PROSPECT OF AN EXIT

YOU'LL BE RICHER BETTING AGAINST THE UK AT ARTICLE 50

I know all I can jest about Brits now is bin that spoon.

Otherwise they are based as fuck now.

I wonder why the young turnout was so low

>THE UNCERTAINTY ENTERS WHEN ARTICLE 50 IS TRIGGERED, WHEN BRITAIN ACTUALLY EXITS THE EU, BREXIT
There is no uncertainty.

Brexit is happening.
This is what the markets are responding to.

>THE POUND HAS BEEN DECIMATED
It's down by fewer than 2 points.
Something Cameron has been trying to achieve for a long time.