Pol unironically thinks asians will save the planet from shitskin

>Pol unironically thinks asians will save the planet from shitskin
>pol unironically thinks we aren't cucks just like the white people

Here's the truth, we are cucked just as you

pic related, Guangzhou niggers chimping out telling us yellow people to fuck off from Guangzhou

Reminder that women are the bane of civilisation

Please send help

Pic related is a university student and is described to have a harem of chinese women to pick from

>>Pol unironically thinks asians will save the planet from shitskin

Lel, who told you that?

Please save us

you uncucked from EU

can you uncuck us by genociding niggers next

We'll let you remake empire

arent there like half a billion women in china? why do you care who a few sluts open up there legs to

Young chinese women are the biggest whores when it comes to foreigners.

No current there's around 2 men for every women

so we are already short on women plus lately the government is spreading its asshole to niggers

Chinks, Zipperheads, Gooks and Nguyun are all cucks for our sake, but red pilled for their own.

They are the worst kind of enemy: Duplicitous, disingenuous, synchronized and never alone.

They know what they are doing, and won't stop until Americas done.

"But Asians are based! Muh rooftop Koreans!" Shout the Leng pottery painting peons

But Fu Man Chu hears, and giggles as he schemes into the aeons

I'd rather be cucked by a dirty white man than subhuman beasts

>telling Asians to leave Asia
wew lad

why the fuck do you have niggers in China? Don't you have enough cheap labor already?

Either the jews are working behind scenes under the disguise that we just want to be nice to african countries so they support us in international politics and make us richer or we are just big cucks like half of the whites

你们能做什么,中国的政府根本就不可能像日本一样右翼。没有民主共产党才不会管你们讨不讨厌非洲人。

>everyone is getting cucked by niggers
We should all join forces and collectively cleanse Africa

那也不能放着不管

I wish I really do wish

and as a dirty white man I'd rather be cucked by an asian than a nigger

we're not so different afterall

Next thing they are gonna say some of the finest generals in ancient china was black and shit

I just want to tie them all up and set them alight

>Here's the truth, we are cucked just as you

FUCK YOU CHINA YOU WERE MY LAST HOPE

Sorry to burst your bubble but its over

This planet won't reach the stage like it is in Sci fi fantasy

We will all be niggers and shitskins in the end and the planet will rot

Pretty based if Chinese people started to eat niggers.

You could say they were a kind of monkey.

You know those pictures you see in China of many dogs stuffed in a cage.

Wouldn't it be great to see the same thing with niggers. 5 or 6 of them in the same cage. And they are crying out and rapping "shit man this be so racist and shit".

Do you agree, mr racist chinaman

>tfw can't search for pictures of niggers being niggers on baidu unless its really subtle otherwise its blocked by governmen

We may eat dogs but we don't eat shit

>It's English Teacher in Japan using a proxy episode
>China edition

You could also cut off there BBC's and sell its as medicine or grind it down and serve it as tea.

No he is chinese I confirmed am chinese

Wasn't one of the cause of tianemen square roots was that African students were getting of with much pure Chinese women.

>its an Australian contribute nothing to thread but shitposting edition

heres proof of my chinese state issued ID edited incase I get killed

nothing has changed

pic related, graduates from chinese universities

Minzu: Han
And you live in Tianjin

Have you ever posted A.Wyatt Mann cartoons on Chinese forums.

Like Shakespeare i think his work deserves to be known throughout the whole world east and west.

Women should have never gotten any rights

they are what will ruin this world

Nigga we wuz born at same years. Where are you from. I am from Qingdao.

Can you post more please

we may as well make this a nigger hate thread

Im not a nigger you nigger but tianjin

Bro, you are playing with fire, you should leave 4chin... the police is probably on the way. And please fix your plastic quality, thanks

What's the problem? Now you can be KANGZ and QUEENZ too.

Why would we want to KANGz when we had legit history and ancient civilization?

I actually don't think they check here

So is racism against Africans illegal in China?

Think about it. If there was no law to stop men from fucking eight year olds and the media actively encouraged it, you would see a degenerate 5% of men taking up with infants.

You are breeding out people who lack discretion and making your face nobler.

The winds will change and there will come a time when you can deal with these half caste degenerates. Trust me I believe if there is one country who would be merciless to there nigger lovers it will be the Chinese or the Japanese.

Fire up the death buses

I dunno but searching terms like 黑鬼 would turn up nothing but a message saying results are blocked because its against the law or under government order

When I baidued about niggers there are a lot of front page answers of people hating on dirty niggers so its not cucked to the west tier

china has soooooooooooo many people, why bring more lel

I know a Chinese man from Guangzhou. He really hates niggers. I mean really hates them it shocked me how much he hates them and I post on Sup Forums. I'm already aware about Guangzhou.

Well apparently the censorship got worse . One year ago when I was still in China I don't think they censer 黑鬼

Just install some electric ladders and elevators

I didnt even know there was niggers in China, this must be some kind of phenomen there. I refuse to belive it.

How about the term "yangguizi"? Did you test it? Or is the Chinese government only protecting blacks from racism?

We all hate each other but we all hate Filipino and SEA faggot more.i wish co prosperity sphere come again but it won't so no we are not enemy Hi I go to Shanghai, speak Japanese in maybe 4 weeks time with uni friend. Will Chinese attack me

>In the July 2009, a Nigerian man died after jumping several floors from a building in an attempt to flee Chinese immigration authorities.[10]

>1997
i'm too old for this shit.

>黑鬼
>search it on google
>it's all cuck pictures and pictures of Obama

Is there a Chinese version of David duke.

Is there a Chinese version of storefront.org

Is there anchinese version a.wyatt man or Ben garrison. If so please post there cartoons

Japs are the only REALLY Based ones

I feel sorry for the Chinese

The rest don't really matter

Stormfront.org I mean.

Also is there a Chinese version of Mgtow.

Please post Chinese right wing internet celebrities.

Poor China

AUSSIE BTFO

Yangguizi isn't actually blocked so they are only protecting blacks

we are actually cucks desu, a lot of chinese teens and stuff are weeaboos so you might actually be popular

I dunno but from what I have seen there a re lots of nigger hate floating around the internet

Can the Chinese government gas them all?

>yfw you realize all the retards cuckposting are actually 14-18 year olds

When i searched 广州黑人问题 aka guangzhou black people problem on baidu

more than half of the results on the main page are things like "guangzhou has been taken over" or "deep analysis of niggers in guanzhou" or "the end of our race is in front of our eyes"

small percentage of shit like "black people are perfectly fine no problem whatsoever you're just racist"

I don't cuckpost I only want to share the truth behind "based china"

Why are your government protecting the Blacks? It makes no sense at all. I mean your government are doing the right thing to the Muslims at Uigur but it comes to black people they are cucks.

>)
there are fucking nignogs and mudslimes here as well

Wait, isn't Sup Forums blocked in China? How the hell are you posting with a Chinese flag?

wait wait wait.

Hold up.

You telling me china imported a bunch of nigger men, when they already have a gender imbalance between men and women.

I could understand importing nigger women so the less fortunate chinese boys could get their dick wet.... but you imported fucking men?!?!?

WTF china I thought you were smarter than this.

I asked my grandad about this since he was an old communist but he's saying that we can't be mean to blacks since we want the money off africa and support of african countries in international politics

Xi is actually a cuck and are criticized all the time

You should use your Chinese entrpeneurial skills to amass all the best racist literature and memes in the west and convert it to the Chinese market.

You could be the Chinese terrible Tom
Metzger. Look him up he made millions in the eighties and the nineties as the face of racism in the USA.

You know this isn't even true. Why are you shilling against your country?

Half of the arab world has a much worse male:female ratio than China. Yours is trivial.

And stop it with this BBC bullshit. The Chinese are perfectly good racists. They look down upon nignogs just like they should. China is no way near in any immediate danger of being overrun by subhumans.

>1997
underage fa...wait

What is your government doing? I thought you were based....

You should use your Chinese entrpeneurial skills to amass all the best racist literature and memes in the west and convert it to the Chinese market.

Metzger. Look him up he made millions in the eighties and the nineties as the face of casua racism in the USA.

Japan No! You're the last hope for civilization.

Metzger. Look him up he made millions in the eighties and the nineties as the face of casual racism in the USA.

>Chinese weeaboos

what the fuck punyao how did this happen

There's like 10,000 niggers in China in a country of over a billion and he acts like it's the end of the world. I wish I could bit ch about that many niggers. Instead 10% of the population here is niggers.

One is too many but it must be nice to be frustrated over so few.

I saw a ripped off pepe last month

so I distributed some real pepes into the social media

don't think anyone saved them since they were in english

I actually toke a tally of all the foreigners I saw in the last 3 weeks in Tianjin personally

Currently
4 dark indians
3 blacks
4 whites (all blonde haired)

Guangzhou has around 200,000 i think

well said, sushi.

You make good anime, so much better than the stuff chinese makes

I'm unironically a weeaboo too, I build plamos

Niggers go to China to trade. Some, I guess, stay to China. There's lots of nigga entrepreneur buying cheap chinese shit and selling it even cheaper in their own country (shoes/flip flops and whatnot else).

Also, those relationships they have with Africa probably makes some of them come. And once the gates are open... we know what happens. Even a 1b people country can get flooded. Africa will have 7b people in 2100...

>Had Chinese best friend from kindergarten till senior of high school when he moved away
>talk to him now and again and still wish him the best

Never had a problem with Asians. I'm convinced that if a race war were to start Asians and whites would band together and I'd be okay with that.

>we can't be mean to blacks since we want the money off africa and support of african countries in international politics

I remembered that I watched a documentary on CCTV that brags about how China is the only country that sincerely helps the African countries with construction of rails and other shits while other Western nations just in it to benefit their own corporation.

Now I can see that building relationship with African countries is really emphasize by your government. The problem is this cannot justify over protection on the black people while marginalizing your own citizens.

Is there any active effort of locals in Guangzhou to drive out the black devils?

>I asked my grandad about this since he was an old communist but he's saying that we can't be mean to blacks since we want the money off africa and support of african countries in international politics
You're not learning from our mistakes. The worst mistake you could make is to be nice to them. They just demand more if you do.

we wuz general tso n shit

>a few dozen nigs and mudslimes
>japan says too many and even threatens to deport

Relax kid, Japan literally told the UN to fuck off last week when they told them to stop child raping anime

JAPAN TOLD THE UN TO FUCK OFF

You cant get more uncucked than that

>4 whites (all blonde haired)
Did you feel intimidated?

There's a phrase in china 登鼻子上脸 which is precisely what the nigs are doing

Not really I grew up in the UK, I actually have more white friends than chinese friend which I only have one

Guangzhou is far from here so I don't know and I dont think they get any news coverage since I don't think the government want to make niggers look bad

Honestly I want to start a race war in china with white support

And a large chunks of youngsters in SEA are weeaboos too. I myself is one of them. Japanese coming here will be treated with dignity and all, but you have to identify yourself as Japanese first, since people easily mixed up you and Chinese.

Chinese are aware that japenese are much more polite and civilized than chinese

Hong Kong despite being formerly british land, the people are not much better than mainlanders

I want nationalism movement rekindle around the globe again. Youngsters nowadays already forgotten the values of tradition.

Don't know whether feel flattered or disgusted . Yup OP's right everywhere is cucked

It's a shame because Chinese are one of the most genetically homogeneous people in the world. China is so isolated that there wasn't much population exchange. That drop of nigger in Chinese genes will forever taint the purity.

what do niggers think they deserve reparations from the Chinese now as well
can we all collectively agree to wipe Africa off the face of the planet

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT GLOBALISM IS LIKE JAPAN

BUILD A MILITARY RIGHT NOW

YOURE ONE OF THE LAST HOPES FOR THE FUCKING WORLD

AND I HATE ANIME

Someone on baidu said guangzhou is China's brooklyn (new york I assume I never been to america) because of the niggers

>tfw grand parents who are communists always talk about if the communist soldiers from the war against nationalists who died lived to see china today they'd all would have just joined nationalists instead

Africa itself is fine, resourceful

Niggers are not

genocide when?

Just deport blacks to Africa and leave them alone for 20 years.

When the world sees they do nothing but rape and murder, then slavery will be the humane thing to do

Don't worry mr. yamato, I can always tell a chinese person and a japanese person apart IRL.

niggers keep coming from Africa, but yes your correct it is mainly second generation niggers who cause most of the shit, the niggers entering mainland Europe are already savage enough, their spawn are going to be fucking cancerous

I won't be surprised in the future a half nig half chinese revolutionary comes up and overthrows the chinese government or attempts to

just gas them goddamn it , don't disappoint us eternal chink