ITT: reality show celebrities you hate

ITT: reality show celebrities you hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D4GrlOMlOBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>terrifed little peons voted for Trump because apparently Hillary was going to start a nuclear war
>just had a press conference where he brags that his "nuclear holocaust would be like no other"
But hey, like he said, "I'm not a bad person, I get good ratings!"

The uranium is for nuclear and other things

Don't worry, his show is getting canceled in the next week or two.

DONALD TRUMP KKK RASICT SEXIST ANTIGAY

You don't even need to JUST him.

haha this is actually brilliant. people will actually come in her and defend his reality tv shit because they are so loyal to him as pres. Whether or not you like trump, you gotta admit the tv stuff was cheesy as hell lol.

As soon as Paul Ryan finds his spine, which is to say, never.

>billionaire
>president of the US
>somehow achieved both while being illiterate
Who started this meme? Was it projection?

lel

Why is he so fucking orange

b-but her emails

>billionaire

Lol

>just a tiny (teensy weensy) loan from daddy

Now that he's outright threatened the intelligence community the leaks are going to start flowing non-stop and there won't be any choice.

Do you know what the uranium is for?

It's for nuclear

And other things

Some of those things are bad things

Like nuclear

Trump could eat a kitten on live tv and you'd get half of Sup Forums declaring it was the kitten's fault for being so tasty

Trump last year
>I love Wikileaks!
Trump this year
>Who the fuck is leaking this stuff it has to stop
Fun fact:the journo who did the Hilary email story also broke the Russia/Flynn story. But m-muh evil media, right?

They'll start flowing like all over that mattress in the Russian hotel room.

Very fast Bannon running at incredible hihg speed

I think he has roseaca and tries to cover it with spray tan. When he isn't orange his face is really red.

The leaks are REAL but the news is FAKE now quiet quiet quiet please sit down

Leaks are un-American.

Why are you so racist?

Trump is literally retarded and people defend him. You make any valid criticism of him/his policies and his supporters will just evoke the most inane, stupid responses imaginable and are just drooling with logical fallacies.

I wonder how Assange feels now.

Trump is inevitably going to create some harsh penalties for whistleblowers as well as stop net neutrality. Putin might hand over Snowden as well.

He willingly helped undermine and destroy the movement he helped created.

really makes you think...

they started the fake news shit

>implying you could turn 1 million into 2+ billion

1 million is shit all in the grand scheme of things, especially real estate

so glad trump brought in acosta as labor secretary. he's going to make pedophilia great again.

FAKE NEWS
Libcuck
Snowflake
Shillary
MSM

There you go

consider how terrible hillary would've been if he thought trump was the better option

Is he friends with the Congressional Oranges Caucus?

hes gay lmao

The coc

Meanwhile Republicans were the ones who needed a safe space and dug up some ancient unenforced rule when Elizabeth Warren was reading the letter about Sessions.

>CTR out in force today
Top kek, fags.
You can try to push this narrative that everybody hates him all you want, but just remember that he was voted into office by the people.

>taking Trump saying that we need to get along with Russia in order to avoid nuclear war out of context to say that he wants a nuclear war
I can't tell if you're trolling or not

I like how almost everything he does he's publicly denounced Obama for doing the exact same thing

Remember that story Charlie sheen told on graham Norton about how trump took off the "solid gold" cufflinks he was wearing and gave them to charlie as a spur of the moment wedding gift and years later when charlie had them appraised they turned out to be worth pennies

Epic bait. The sad thing is this is literally the way some of these people think.

>any negative opinions about daddy trump is CTR

It was a glorified reality game show, they didn't vote for him cause of that

You forgot to add one of your 50 crying baby pictures you have saved

It is honestly pretty comical. Everything he hates he's advocated at one point and bragged about it on record

>the loser one!

what did he mean by this

Is he bald in real life?

Serves him right, don't mess around with illegals attained information. But thanks anyway for contributing to Clinton's loss

Enjoy being mad as fuck for 8 years, faggots.

YEAH FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

What happened to JIDF?

Did the Zionist in Chief ban that?

I like how everything Trump is publicly denounced for was also done by Obama

Obviously not everyone, but a lot of people. I'm sure his true supporters still like him. But the people who reluctantly voted for him because he was "the lesser of 2 evils," I don't know about them.

>People actually pretend Trump didn't win a democratic election

Like I said earlier, literally no valid responses to the criticisms brought up. Maybe because there aren't any?

You don't get to run on a platform that the "muslim illegal immigrant president" is literally sacrificing children and drinking their blood at dinner parties and that everything he's done is wrong and then do the exact same things without repercussion

They just default to the same few buzzwords like snowflake and libcuck.

>Charlie sheen

isn't he the massive drug addict and AIDS haver who literally nobody likes? is he even a reliable source?

At no point did I say that but nice strawman.

Either way if you're going to bring it up, he did lose the popular vote and has made constant lies in which even Fox News has called him out for, with regards to how many votes he's gotten and at what margin. I think he said something along the lines of 'the biggest electoral margins since Reagan." which is false.

Just today he said he had the biggest electoral margin since Reagan. When he was called out he clarified "among Republican presidents." That's still wrong because Bush 41 had over 400 electoral votes.

>'the biggest electoral margins since Reagan
for a republican

he literally said for a republican. which is true.

lol

You might want to check George H.W. Bush's election in 1988.

>Be as much of an asshole as possible to all possible news outlets and government organizations
>Cabinet members resigning left and right for lying to the FBI and to the public about ties to Russian hackers
>Whoa why is there this sudden uprising against us? Must be the evil media out to get us

>I'm a complete idiot who can't google

user, you need to pick your battles in the Trump life.

>news networks drag you through the dirt
>treat them like shit
>woah this guy can't complain about shitty news presentation look he dragged them through the dirt

>mspaint strawman
is this Sup Forums's greatest weapon?

>b-but her emails
...were an issue. It's absolutely ridiculous that they shoved her through the primaries while she was under FBI investigation. Pure hubris and stupidity.

Wow Trump really ruined any chance of credibility for Conway didn't he? I mean she chose to stay on but prior to this election she was a reasonably respected campaign strategist and now she's publicly called out for lying at least once a week. Honestly she should probably just disappear for a while until people forget about her

ITT: butthurt snowflakes projecting like an old-time drive-in movie.

picrelated

Don't all yo losers have some more windows to smash, and trash cans to set on fire?

myfuckingsides.jpg

Everyone in this thread is a clueless idiot who has no idea what they're talking about
>not being a fence sitter and having a non opinion

I agree with you, it was an issue and the dems really should have had a better candidate with less controversy/legal problems.

but the continued prevalence of Trump's Russian connection has far worse implications than Hillary's private e-mail server and it should be treated with the same level of diligence as the e-mails.

Anything less is a blatant double standard.

>Don't all yo losers have some more windows to smash, and trash cans to set on fire?

dont you have some more ethnic peoples to send to the gas chambers? fucking nazi

>Make a persona by saying outrageous things on twitter
>Deliberately spread misinformation about the president because you don't like him
>Be under investigation for rape, complain that your opponent was cleared of rape charges as if that's equivalent
>Generally be a known asshole the entire campaign

Whoa how could the media be so mean by reporting the things that he said in public and wrote down on the internet for everyone to see?

>logical fallacies.
Pointing out "logical fallacies" is one of the laziest forms of debate. No surprise that reddit is so obsessed with it.

Making bad arguments is even lazier.

Its not wrong tho soy brain

>Advocates for wikileaks and Assange saying that government transparency is a good thing
>One month later mad as fuck about leaks and government transparency

>dont you have some more ethnic peoples to send to the gas chambers?
Yes. Yes we do

Really strange that Trump lies about this sort of thing. He seems like that pathological liar kid from school who said his Dad worked for Nintendo. Like does he not think we can Google Presidential victory margins going back decades?

>Circlejerk over le ebil oranj man
>Most posts read like they're from the same 4 people
Not even a big fan of Trump but this thread is just sad, lefties

He also said that Obama is a kenyan muslim and Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK.

>Not even a big fan of Trump but

Yeah, obviously that stuff is absurd as well. But at least he can bullshit his way around saying that Ted Cruz's Dad was ''involved'' in the assassination or something and you can't really prove him wrong per se. Claiming he had the biggest Electoral college victory for a Republican has absolutely no bullshit wiggle-room.

Trump is more liberal than today's Democrat party.

You have to be a partisan zombie to have unironically supported Hillary. No redeeming qualities, no principles, nothing to say about anything. Just a basket of platitudes, pandering and muh vagina.

That's my favorite part of the picture. Bannon in action, Abe clearly looking at Bannon (and not Trump). Speaks volumes.

Funny stuff right here...

youtu.be/D4GrlOMlOBY

>"Not even a big fan of Trump"
>*audience is on the edge of their seats, squealing in anticipation*
>"...but"
>*the audience erupts, clapping and screaming. Some of the audience members tongues literally burst through their necks, and the blood begins cascading down the tiered seating*

Remember when Sup Forums was utterly convinced that Clinton and her campaign were involved in a satanic cult that sacrificed children to the elder gods because she went to an art fundraiser?

>Implying the election is still going on.
He is my president and I'll shit talk him all I want because he's literally retarded

Anyone still defending Trump after this week is the textbook definition of a fucking cuck.

Trump won the election, it's not about Hillary anymore. Trump is judged by his policies and actions now.

>Immediate nasally voice shouting buzzwords

Hillary lost, the election is over. That's a fact.

When is Trump going to start acting like a leader? When is he going to stop whining on twitter about everything that doesn't go his way?

Oh, my...

LOLOL!!!

>The Clown News Network
haha look guys a regular everyday comedian over here

I loathe Trump and find him to be incredibly entertaining at the same time. How do I cope with these feelings.

No, he's not. The only thing that might be true on was his position on free trade agreements, but that's only with Hillary since there were a ton of democrats in congress who went against Obama and opposed the TPP. Trump hates unions, he opposes the minimum wage, he opposes immigration, he wants to destroy public schools, he wants to cut taxes for the wealthy and big businesses, and contrary to what Sup Forums has deluded themselves into believing he's incredibly hawkish. In what way is he liberal? Just because he doesn't openly loathe the LGBT crowd like other republicans? He still wants to hand their rights over to the states, which everyone knows means discrimination for those living in red states.