>>79510055

RELIGION

OF

PEACE

PEACE

You have to admire some of the tenets of their religion

PEACE

nah senpai

The only part of the religion I dig is...

Nah nvm. Not into raping children, brutally killing people in the street or fucking my pets.

Also how can you give up pork and beer? What are you, a faggot?

GREATEST

I actually agree with some of this video except the part where he says im not supposed to use anything bigger than the toothpick he was holding

>Sup Forums will support this

What about their policy towards gays?

sexy of course

Their policy towards gays is pretty shit too. Fags are around for a reason, obviously natural selection left that tendency intact for a reason. What we really need is for fags in our culture to;

1. Shut the fuck up about being fags
2. Use condoms more
3. Get HIV tested more

In our past gays served useful purposes in our tribal groups. They could stay at camp and protect the women, help cook and raise the kids, etc. They were basically manly women. There are other arguments as well if you look up the evolutionary basis for homosexuality. Even animals commit homosexual acts sometimes. It literally just boils down to basic animalistic pleasure seeking behavior.

Even if we wanted to stomp out gayness, throwing them off of roofs and making them martyrs isn't the way to do it. Trying to use genetic engineering to get rid of the fag genes would be far more effective if we get to that state of scientific ability.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I'm now an #allahurricane

Fantastic. Can't wait to send these images to feminists who love immigrants and spout off about the religion of peace.

what the fuck is that thing

A loose finger slap usually does the job.

It's a rendering of Muhammad I drew for a thread a while back.

He's about to lube up the goat in preparation for penetration.

Have a China picture, I hear you Japs like that shit.

Why do they wear this on their head?

Wow a twig, so inhumane.

Publicize this as much as possible to feminists and use them to drive a wedge between the US government and Saudi Arabia.

Use the feminist as useful idiot tools to destroy the relationship between the two.

This will weaken both liberals and the saudi shitskins, killing two birds with one stone by using divide and conquer. Liberals will burn up political capital doing this, and this will weaken Saudi Arabia and strengthen based Assad in Syria.

Is there anything wrong with disciplining your wife though? What are some ways of physical or non-physical discipline?

I'm not saying beat women closed fisted to a pulp, but sometimes they just act like dumb bitches or talk too much shit.

If Muslims were white they would be the best people on earth.