Why are burgers so opinionated when it comes to other countries when the majority of them have never been outside the...

why are burgers so opinionated when it comes to other countries when the majority of them have never been outside the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

ww.rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf
tradingeconomics.com/sweden/gdp-per-capita
tradingeconomics.com/poland/gdp-per-capita
thelocal.se/20150115/a-portrait-of-sweden-in-ten-statistics
newobserveronline.com/nonwhite-invasion-crashes-swedish-iq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/06/03/icymi-syrian-refugees-pushed-swedens-welfare-state-to-the-brink-of-destruction-n2172850
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc
archive.is/GLwUy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do cucksheds have internet now?

If you would stop trying to tell us we need to cuck up we will stop pointing out how your country has become the worlds "Rape Alley".

>polack talking about third world countries
hahahahahahhahahahahaa
loool memes x)

The same reason Eurocucks are opinionated abut the US despite never having visited the country

Poland by 2030
>one of the worlds most prosperous countries
Sweden by 2030
>3rd world sharia zone

Look up projections Ahmed
This is not a meme, this is the truth

>polack who's never been to my country telling me how shit my country is based on Sup Forums memes

Are the burkas supposed to be cute?

My ancestors escaped your shithole continent. I trust their opinions.

You sound upset, imbecile.

Not an argument

Try again

not at all clap, now be honest with me have you ever left your country?

lol this

I've been to 61 countries
Not sure where you're getting your info

>memetexts followed by some unsaucable image ment to act as an argument
wouldn't expect anything else from you kurwa

>durr i dun need to leave da us and a cus ma ancesters already done left yous shithole kek
so basically you're admitting that you're sheltered neets who lack the funding to visit any of the countries you shitpost about?

Triggered.

>he says when 100% percent of the europoorson here are literally OBSESSED with us

because the US is a superpower and needs to figure out how to project that power onto other countries

Okay buddy
I will educate you, because you can't google
ww.rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf
Sweden will be worse then libya come 2030

This doesn't even take into account the refugees that don't work, disturb the peace.
Make rich people flee,and leech of welfare.

Mean while poland has steady growth to a high HDI country.

This report was done in 2010. Its even worse for sweeden now, and better for poland.

Swedens stagnated GDP for 10 years :
tradingeconomics.com/sweden/gdp-per-capita
Polish booming GDP
tradingeconomics.com/poland/gdp-per-capita

Swedish births :
thelocal.se/20150115/a-portrait-of-sweden-in-ten-statistics
Why its significant :
newobserveronline.com/nonwhite-invasion-crashes-swedish-iq/
IQ heredity :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

Immigrant welfare usage:
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/06/03/icymi-syrian-refugees-pushed-swedens-welfare-state-to-the-brink-of-destruction-n2172850

Americans are afraid to travel, they can argue all they want but having been to America many many times the majority of them simply has no desire to travel which is really strange compared to let's say the EU and rest of the world which isn't a third world shithole. .
Damn shame famalam.

Completely honest here.

Most of us are busy working.

Most Europeans that travel are on paid leave, are students, or are just unemployed.

Americans are busy.

Ask that to British people

Why would I travel when faggots around the world want me dead just because I was born in america? No thanks. We have some of the most diverse land out of any nation.

yeah, we pile up elbows to assholes for protection. Can't go nowhere.

full house.

what does ja think about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc

Been to Italy and going to Thailand today nigga! Get on my motherfucking freedom lvl! With your ole punk cuck ass!

>mad cause you can't get bangin ass ribs smothered in Carolina BBQ sauce and ikea is for bitches

That reminds me in 2003, we had a school exchange with an american city in Oklahoma.
It was in full french boycott period (freedom fries and all that shit) but we still went there because why not, republicans are 90% morons but we trusted the fact that they could make the difference between a bunch of kids and the french PM, nobody was afraid of anything.
But these fucking burger cucks cancelled their travel 3 months later because the parents were "scared by the anti-american sentiment in France", it was pure delusion, the mayor of our city even called the american ambassador in Paris to reassure the burgers that the anti-american sentiment was non-existant but they still refused to come.

Half your retards were boycotting and talking shit on us with this type of masterpiece: archive.is/GLwUy
And still you were so fucking paranoid that a lot of you were afraid to come here, despite the fact that nobody was replied to these hostiliy, it was just a one way tantrum.
My penpal still came during the next summer with his family though because we insisted but it was impressive the level of insecurity that burgers can deploy.

It's just memes, bantz and shitposts bro