youtu.be/D_gIru2KTFE

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.com/Detail/2016/07/02/473281/Lebanon-Hezbollah-Daesh
sana.sy/en/?p=81587
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/749242657084313600
sana.sy/en/?p=81584
wikimapia.org/34476984/Khirbet-as-Sa‘d
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/749006494612545536
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-prepares-large-scale-offensive-northern-latakia/
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-militants-reach-agreement-slain-pilot/
tass.ru/en/defense/886110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dat picture

right in the feels man

Updates in the Early morning:
>reports that ISIS captured Awn-dadat north of Manbij, which would be huge but this is unconfirmed no kurdish sources confirming
>some reports that ISIS advanced out of Manbij to the east and captured a village, which may as well be bullshit since usually when ISIS actually does something they love to take pictures of it, but no proof as of yet.
>SAA continues their offensive in the mallah farms with reported gains in the south
>Reports that YPG captures the southern part of the Al-Hazwanah neighborhood of Manbij

Hassan Ridha tweeted Tiger Forces & friends control most of the southern farms

>mfw Bing translates arabic tweets Mallah area to "navigator area"

Ramadan ends soon. Eid probably on the 6-7th, July.
Happenings incoming?

isis has apparently said the july 4th weekend would be targeted cause muh freedoms.

That weekend has passed or do they mean next weekend, right after Eid?

you niggers ignored my bread

bad form

>july 4th weekend has passed

>Celebrating the 4th on the weekend that begins on the 8th rather than the one that ends on the 3rd
For what purpose?

>everyone knows american traditions
In my home country we celebrate in the weekend closest to the actual date like is also pointing out.

Nigger, can you not into reading comprehension? I'm saying THE CURRENT WEEKEND is the july 4th weekend, of which ISIS might try some shit

>Assad says Western countries secretly dealing with his government

Is this, like, a subtle way of saying that the Iranian and Russian support can't get Assad out of the shitting hole? Because it sure feels like that.

Apparently we were 2 making that mistake.
It's 17.00 (5 PM) in Syria right now, so the weekend is basically over.

No, he's talking about getting intelligence indirectly from USA through for instance Germany

Oh look its this guy again

More reports of ISIS taking Awn-Dadat north of Manbij.. trying to break the siege?

ISIS is infamous for saying "we've captured X Y and Z" halfway through their assault before they have shit. Could be bullshit.

I think if you kept bumping it, it would have catched momentum

Daily reminder that we should give Israel to the kurds.

Hezbollah fighters kill Daesh commander near Syria

A notorious commander of the Daesh Takfiri terrorist group operating in areas straddling the Syrian-Lebanese border has been killed in an operation by Lebanon’s resistance movement, Hezbollah.

The Lebanese al-Manar TV said Saturday that the commander, identified as Abu Khattab, was killed in an operation in the village of Qaa, northeastern Lebanon.

It said Hezbollah fighters launched an offensive into the hideouts of terrorists in the Zuwaitinah area of Ras Baalbek. A number of other terrorists were also killed in the operation, Manar said, adding that Abu Khattab and his companions were traveling by a vehicle when they were targeted by a guided missile.

Abu Khattab was reportedly the operations chief of Daesh in the area.

presstv.com/Detail/2016/07/02/473281/Lebanon-Hezbollah-Daesh

Authorities on Saturday destroyed a car that carries high explosives on Damascus-Sweida road and killed thee suicide terrorists on board.

Special sources told SANA that following to information given by a citizen from Sweida, the authorities pursued the car and then destroyed it on Sweida-Damascus road.

The sources added that three suicide terrorists who were inside the car were killed, clarifying that the traffic movement on the road is normal now after the authorities had diverted the traffic for a while.

sana.sy/en/?p=81587

I wish they would stop that eyebrow thing already.

halp

Can anyone locate the village:
Kharbat saeid/Kherbet Saad/خربة صعد

should be in northeastern Sweida btw

Yesterday, IS launched a large counter attack in order to break the siege by SDF on Manbij and reopen the road to Jarablus

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/749242657084313600

>Airstrikes when

i'm trying... so far no luck

Same here

Its mentioned on sana.sy/en/?p=81584

but then there is sunday?

nvm I found it I guess
wikimapia.org/34476984/Khirbet-as-Sa‘d

so it was
Sana english Kherbat Saad
Sana arabic via google Kharbat saeid
Sana spanish Khirbet Saad which led me to wikimapia

Fucking transliterations

Sunday is a workday in Syria. They have friday-saturday weekends. Friday is like sunday in the west.

ah but then there could still be ISIS happenings outside Syria, the Euro 2016 match France-Iceland is tomorrow evening so that sounds like a target.

Also why attack inside Syria on July 4th if that would be drowned out completely this news cycle?

That could be an explanation, but as with most of the ISIS news it's probably just propaganda and nothing will happen.
France - Iceland is not as high profile as tonights match with Germany - Italy.

But let's see. My guess is nothing will happen.

Isn't all ISIS propaganda catered for the west.

Good eye man! Could not find it myself!

No, a lot of it is catered for potential new members who doesn't necessarily come from the west.

Is this general pro-assad, pro-rebel, or pro-isis?

ty iron guardbro

Not Israel itself, but a similar concept relevant to the kurds

Decidedly pro-Assad. Few pro-rebel posters of which few are actually legit, most are trolls.

>still forgetting this "war" started because Assad the hero(ASSadist ) shot unarmed protesters.

Pro-Syria

Not gonna lie but man ....that pic

You don't care much for the spectacular irony, do you.

>Turkroach
Unarmed protestors spurred on by CIA agents and false promises of democracy and freedom.

>pro-isis
Only Mark was pro-isis. see pic.

RIP Mark. I miss that bastard.

>still forgetting those unarmed protesters were actually armed

It probably shot that village

Today in Syria FRESH map
>Several ISIS vs SAA clashes in north Sweida
>Azaz pingpong continues as FSA/JaM recapture a few towns (possibly backed by Turkish shelling)
>ISIS attacks YPG/SDF at Awn-Dadat, sources still dispute if town was captured or not
>SyAAF avenge executed pilot major by striking Nusra (&JaI?) positions near Jayroud, east Qalamoun
>Allegedly most of southern Mallah farms under loyalists control

some abu hajar tier shit
>VIDEO: Iraqi army footage of the attack on a large #ISIS convoy fleeing #Fallujah. Fighters visible - @Mosul__
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/749006494612545536

I'll say it before, and I say it again.

The SAA better not be thinking in turning Latakia into South Aleppo 2.0. Why are we not hearing about a counterattack, or airstrikes in the area?

That's a nice shrubbery.

pretty heavy RuAF + some SyAAF airstrikes reported yesterday
Masdar piece on counteroffensive from yesterday:
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-prepares-large-scale-offensive-northern-latakia/

>coming from a dictator
typical dictator, son of the dictator, grandson of the dictator

OF course It's all cia's fault
>assad did nuffin wrong
>can't mossad the assad
>le israeli genocide

kek.

Thanks for the map dutchbro.

> Convoy allegedly broke through out of the encirclement
> Hundreds of pickups move freely in the open countryside
> American coalition refused bombing them because among them "may be women and children" ...
> Of course this is all pure chance

-

> American coalition refused bombing them because among them "may be women and children" ...
..And afterwards, American news sources credit American airforce or Obama with destroying the IS convoy.

That's great! Lets hope they follow through with this.

there are ground footage of after mass
and lots of pics of dead bodies and then the loot that has been taken by Iraqis

Iraqis showed this bottle of whisky in one of Isis headquarters in Fallujah, what is the brand?

The Syrian Army agreed on ceasing the aerial campaign on Jayrud after militants vowed to hand over the body of the slain pilot.

Militants fighting for Jabhet al-Nusra executed, yesterday, major Nawras Hassan after his Su-22 was downed in Jayrud, eastern Qalamoun. Having vowed to avenge the execution, the Syrian Air Forces pounded militants’ positions in the area, killing at least 31 and wounding dozens.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-militants-reach-agreement-slain-pilot/ | Al-Masdar News

what are you on about?

Interesting if found in ISIS headquarter since it's highly haram.
Unless it's confiscated goods. Or propaganda.

>tass.ru/en/defense/886110

>Aircraft of Admiral Kuznetsov to be used in Syria Oct-Jan — source

i want to hug that tank

So its official, eh? Cool

probably propaganda

it might sound funny , but they prefer to die during ramdan and the 4th of july is that last day of ramdan

my mistake the guy in the vid says the building was sharia court and the building next door was sort of prison
so maybe they seized the bottle from a drunk citizen kek

what kinda gun is this?
>newly released photos of Bangladesh attackers by Isis

>mfw I will never live in a comfy small village near Damascus/Latakia

>tfw you'll never go for a walk with your qt secular syrian gf in this place

Man, Syria was great before the war...

Thank you Obama and friends.

The news here said it's gonna be the 5th, then eid on 6-7th.

That just makes me sad.

When Assad gains control of Syria again will any of /sg/ go and visit?

Oh you better bet your ass some of us will.

I actually want to go to Latakia and Damascus, probably Aleppo. Country is beautiful.

might be , but technically the 4th is the last guaranteed day , things might evolve differently in syria after it ends

even though it's near , I sadly can't -even if assad won- , I've wanted to visit syria since I was a kid , but I might end up in a prison if I do so

When there's peace there again I'll definitely go unless Syria is declared an enemy of the state like Iran and Israel.

How come?

>I might end up in a prison if I do so
why??
Ive thought Jordan still has o.k. relations with Syria

>/sg/
>underage teenagers
>visiting syria

UPVOTED XDXD

You're beautiful

PRO-CHAOS

PRAISE THE LORD KEK
>PRAISE THE LORD KEK

Stop it, you're embarrasing me.

I'll actually be going to Tokyo in the 2020 Olympics
Maybe we should have an /sg/ meetup there.

Dat tank doe

>2020 olypmics
>Not 2020 expo in Dubai

:'(

i actually don't see any usefull role for it other than maybe trasnporting new planes to syria...

however using it to host attack-aircraft would just reduce their payload.... hosting them in latakia is much more efficient.

well maybe they let it shoot some of it's rockets... i heard they can put s2l- missles into those S700 lunchers too... or they just deploy it to keep the nato deployment in check..

i actually don't see why they should deploy it their other than countering the growing nato-deployment.

Come to istanbul,I will fuck your little cunt, I'd love to pin you down and brutally fuck you, then cuddle afterwards