Other urls found in this thread:

genocidewatch.net/alerts-2/new-alerts/
genocidewatch.net/alerts-2/interactive-map/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no idea what I'm looking at or what it means

Oy vey

Lol that map

we deny white genocide.

A fucking virus killed 70 percent our Indians. Fuck off.

This map actually acknowledges white genocide is South Africa.

Why is denial all the way over to the extreme end? How is that worse than actively exterminating?
That's like saying that turkey denying the Armenian genocide ever happened is worse for the Armenians than turkey actively exterminating armenians

Give the link though.

genocidewatch.net/alerts-2/new-alerts/

tl;dr: there's some shit going down in africa, and, never forget, RUSHA EBIL

pick related.

Here, m8

Found on google in three seconds

genocidewatch.net/alerts-2/interactive-map/

>Romania
>Nothing

EU was a mistake.

ARAUCANO GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

>Gregory H. Stanton is the Research Professor in Genocide Studies and Prevention at the George Mason University in Fairfax County, Virginia, United States. He is best known for his work in the area of genocide studies. He is the founder (1999) and president of Genocide Watch
>Before he joined the State Department, Stanton was a legal advisor to Rukh, the Ukrainian independence movement, work for which he was named the Ukrainian Congress Committee of America's 1992 Man of the Year.

Clearly racist. Calling out POC Folk on their anti-social behavior is some white savior bullshit. Sit down.

oh the manatee!

Its the stages, not a scale. After the genocide comes the denial it took place.

denial is worse then extermination. oy veyyyy

>Europe and North America are not 7/8

lel we keep getting away with everything we've done.

I'd really like to know who the Americans are genociding. I've been to America a few times and the only genocide I witnessed was niggers on niggers.

Is this map saying America is denying its nigger problem? Because then I could agree.

Who the fuck cares about some Allende bootlickers

toplel, senpai. Just fuck my third-world hellhole up.

>Why is denial all the way over to the extreme end?

I think it organized by chronology, not severity. So, after the "genocide" happens then the perpetrator can either acknolowedge it or deny it.

Presumably, German isn't on the map because they made it fucking illegal to deny the Holohoax.

(As an aside: when has America ever denied the killing of slaves and indians? If anything, we over-state it. There are few countries where white guilt is stronger than in America. This map is bullshit. If you wanna look up REAL genocide denial, look up what the jewish communists did to Ukraine.)

We did a pisspoor job of genociding.

>Jews doing something bad, denying it, and shifting blame onto the victims

What world are you living in?

>they can keep getting away with it

>Denial
We're taught the fucking Trail of Tears in middle school.
All while saying Andrew Jackson was still a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything and gave the people a cheese wheel.

That is very bad Chile. You need to have an open dialogue now.

Honorary Austrian. Kanker.

China; victims: Uighurs (mudslimes).
>based af

>If you wanna look up REAL genocide denial, look up what the jewish communists did to Ukraine
Nothing.

are you trying to say that people with good soil are more prone to genocide? thats metal as fuck

indians didn't du nuffin.

b-b-bbut MUH HODOR

India; victims: women, mudslimes
>Based shitting Indiafags

I'm curious though. What genocide are we denying? We made the Trail of Tears into a series of mini national parks and named a bunch helicopters after various other unluckies. Oh. And spend more time talking about niggerstruggle than anything else in history class. Not an exaggeration.

MUH HOHOLOMOR REMEMBER 9999 GAZILLION

>Republic of Congo
>various rapists
>various rapists

Feels good man

trail of tears was a poor show, though.

He also ended the fed and hung some kike bankers

Isn't NK one of the most homogeneous societies on the planet? Who the fuck are they exterminating, themselves?

there was a program a while back (possibly still ongoing) to exterminate short people so as to make the population stronger.

>render russia extra large and paint it highly genocidal
>no data about western countries

hm... I wonder who is behind this "study"

kim Jong is 5" 8

Wonder no more:

this should be mainstream.

b-but everyone is short people in nk

> priebaltics not 6
> kazachstan not 3
> some asians do not dehumanize niggers
Weak, flimsy, low energy map.

America is in "denial" of exterminating native americans and african slaves.
I wasn't aware that we perpetuated genocide on our own livestock. And I'm fully aware that we murdered the fuck out of some backwards, shitty feather-heads. And we weren't thorough enough.
Most of it was disease, though. You can hardly blame us for spreading disease in an era where germ theory literally didn't exist.