So if Ancient Egyptians weren't Black, what race are they closest to today?

So if Ancient Egyptians weren't Black, what race are they closest to today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0FDm0A4108
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=bEwxZuShUn4
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.10079/abstract;jsessionid=F7CE43E76C6B6AF7D965CF1A2F1C7E34.f02t03
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1436.html
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1454.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000178
genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1800886/
atlantablackstar.com/2015/04/01/10-characters-bible-might-not-known-black/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Egyptians

Lizard people.

Copts

Niggers

Egyptians

Caucasian

not a race you stupid fuckwit. the ancient egyptians are the same they are today. a mixture of different groups.

They where ancient aliens:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0FDm0A4108

mayans

>#WeWereKings

The keyword here is "were". Now you're piece of garbage.

tetrahedral kykes

Modern egyptians, moron.

Nubians.
What I don't get is that there were fairly other impressive kingdoms in Africa before Egypt or during.

So why the fuck do they give such a flying fuck about Egypt when they could just go and talk about Kush.

Anglo-Saxon. Stay out of my country. I'm scared.

>So if Ancient Egyptians weren't Black, what race are they closest to today?
Arabs you fucking idiot.

egtptians were and always have been arabs

WE

>ruled over Egypt for 100 years
ALL EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK GUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Egyptians that avoided ethnic cleansing

Human. Why does it fucking matter?

Only if you consider North Africans Arabs.
Egypt was invaded by middle eastern Arabs around 600AD and are the majority of the country now. Copts are the original Northern African Pharoah kang egyptians.

Arab

>tfw dem black egyptians probably fought dem black jews AND black romans

Triangle people.

>black egyptians
Never been many of those t b h

This kind of shit always makes me crack up

Today?
Arabs.

Back then they were semitic.

They were actually pure Nordic Aryans.

The cucked historians won't tell you, but it's the truth.

Nordic explorers took the land from savage niggers thousands of years ago, and built the pyramids bear handed as signs of white supremacy. Unfortunately after the collapse of the white Roman Empire, the land was flooded by shit skins from Arabia.

> "let them know they are royal"
> "royal"

>white flight is a new development

The American education system (public AND private) is a human rights atrocity.

Anyone who believes "WE WUZ KINGS" should be sterilized.

when did this movement start? seriously?

when did this movement start? where nigs think they were kings..

i know this meme or whatever has been out for a while but who, honestly, is the mastermind behind all of this bull shit..

so there were no common citizens?
every last person was a monarch?
then what was the point?

the black civil rights movement of the 60's.

It is when things like Kwanzaa and naming your kids retarded misspelled bullshit became common

Nordic whites

Mediterranean caucasians probably

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa

Take out Islam and the Hellenists and all you have left are some mud walls.

If egyptians were black then should they pay reparations to the jews for all that slavery?

>kwanzaa
Something that blacks know it exists but nobody really give too much of a tought.

blue eyes

It's a shame that we weren't taught in school that Kwanzaa is a made up holiday designed to look vaguely African (it doesn't exist anywhere in Africa) in order to convince blacks that they have some kind of mutual culture.

It was given the legitimacy of Christmas or Hanukkah, but it actually is more of an insult to Africa than anything.

Interesting that in the "present day" morph he's dressed as he would be before sentencing instead of after.

Welcome to the post-liberal XXI century user.

Things are going down even more from now one.

Call of Cthullu style.

baboon or hyenafolk

damn you're really on to something there

>Ian Jordan Mayes
>his white master's name

If you take a look at some of the time periods, you can see that there were kingdoms that lasted for several dynasties predating the influence of Islam or Hellenistic periods. Kingdom of Ghana was in West Africa and one of the most successful civilizations for its period.

Also slave trade came out of that region, so ymmv

FPBP

youtube.com/watch?v=bEwxZuShUn4

>tfw there is on, ONE black guy red pilled on that video.

I like how the white guy schools the black one on their "own culture".

Buzzfeed is asscancer.

Modern Egyptians

Bit disingenuous to imply the Kingdom of Ghana was untouched (and more importantly, unassisted) by Islam.

Still just a bunch of mud structures, anyway.

Semites and Caucasoid Arabs- not hard

that presupposes that those who were in egypt during the egyptian dynasties weren't also aramic/arabic migrants. non-SJW archaeology is currently suggesting that there had been waves of migrants from the Arabian peninsula into Egypt for millennia. so the current egyptians are most likely not that different from the waves of other arabs who came to egypt.

You're right though: the purest Egyptian is likely the Copt, who were generally able to mix with indigenous North African arab-types.

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.10079/abstract;jsessionid=F7CE43E76C6B6AF7D965CF1A2F1C7E34.f02t03

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1436.html

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1454.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000178

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.short

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1800886/

we are not fucking black, fucking uneducated people

you're understating the importance of arab-seafarers and their exploits of islamic-led trade. Ghana was a moderately-large and somewhat "impressive for its time" empire but that's relative considering its Africa and anything that resembles civilisation gets praised. Ghana only become important in the 9th c. with Arab trade routes.

Egyptians nigga

The pyramids were not built by slavery. They were built by paid workers and farmers in the off seasons. fucking uneducated.

>Be kings
>Suddenly become slaves

Wow. What an amazing kingdom you have there.

I recommend you watch this movie Sup Forums

Not implying that it wasn't. Though I'm not sure what the influence of Islam has to do with the existence of black kings, which was the point I was originally posting to. Also
>mud huts
You're trolling

Tbh the entire "we wuz kings" thing is silly. I understand blacks wanting to know their history and where they come from. A lot of Africa's history is interesting, but there isn't much interest in it. On the other hand,
>notkingsnowarethey

Invented in 1966

You're talking past me. When someone like OP says "we wuz kangs," they strongly imply that they were kings of a relevant and visionary world civilization.

There are basically two West African/Sub-Saharan African civilizations in history that might arguably qualify as "worthy of a king," but neither of them had even a shred of contribution to the human race, so on the whole -- not much to be proud of.

We're talking about kings when compared to China, the Fertile Crescent, Europe, India... Africa pls.

Lol west africans using east african names how dumb are these fucking negros lol

sure, you know the history better than me

Because you know because you lived there and read the books written by king tut.

You are a fucking idiot man.

That is true doe.

>Augustus Caesar was a Roman
>yeah how do you know though? Did you ever meet him?

>sure, you know the history better than me
he does, egyptard

Inflating their ego

Ancient Egyptians were white Caucasians, well at least at the start of their empire. Like most white civilizations they were plagued with years of immigration and miscegenation and lost the originals cultures. The ancient Egyptian king Ramesses had red hair which is unique to the white race, you can also see by the early art sculptures that the facial structures were those of the white race.
People claiming they were arab are wrong, the other races around the time were Semites and Nubians (niggers)
Many Pharaohs have walking staff with semites and niggers on them as a sign of superiority. One egyptian king had them on his sandals so that he would constantly be walking on his enemies.
Ancient Egypt has been lied to the western world as to the true creators of that culture.

This.

They've done actual genetic research into this, Egyptians still possess uniquely Egyptian DNA despite all the "Arabization", they are by far the closest relatives of the Ancient Egyptians.

/thread

brazil, seriously what do you do?
here is the cuck el khawel the one who hates everything about egypt and posting cancer on facebook

>Ancient Egyptians were white Caucasians, well at least at the start of their empire

lmfao, kill yourself, you retard. that's literally impossible.

you're on the same level as niggers claiming dey wuz kangz n shit

>US WHITE PPL WUZ EVERYTHANG!!!!

If it wasn't for British and French we wouldn't know a thing about ancient Egypt you people are uselss.

Piramids and sheeeit.

>here is the cuck el khawel the one who hates everything about egypt and posting cancer on facebook

You never try to understand ancient languages, you never dig anyhting you are like the negros living in top of diamonds.
For 1500 years you sit on ancient relics and you couldn't have cared less.
Egyptians of today have no claim taking ancient egypt credit, it was french, british, dutch amd german people the ones that dig up the things you now make a living on.
So fuck off with yout pharaonic heritage.

Modern Egyptians.

Anyways, it doesn't matter even if you count the one black dynasty since they weren't even the same black people as the ancestors of most blacks in the US today(west vs east africans)

you are a joke brazil
newfag. probably from 8ch, just discovered "x"chan right?

atlantablackstar.com/2015/04/01/10-characters-bible-might-not-known-black/
It seems they we wuz Bible

Sand Niggers

and they are getting fucked everytime they fuck with us, we wuz the kings.

I know about them because I read the unedited, white washed version of da Bibble.

I seriously hope you are just pretending to be retarded and no one this stupid actually posts on Sup Forums

>according to blacksinthebible.org

JUST

>You never try to understand ancient languages
we lost the writing system because of christiandom, and the language just before the euros kicked the door (in the 17th century)

>you never dig anyhting
why would we? the whole field of archaeology wasn't invented until the 19th century, anything before that was just treasure hunting

>For 1500 years you sit on ancient relics and you couldn't have cared less.
again, most of the temples were destroyed or converted to churches during the christian era (ever wondered why it's mostly tombs that survived from ancient egypt?), and the ancient artefacts were of no interest to _anyone_ but treasure hunters

>Egyptians of today have no claim taking ancient egypt credit
it is their fucking history, the fact that egyptology was invented somewhere else is irrelevant

>So fuck off with yout pharaonic heritage.
nou

kys egyfag

This. /thread

I chuckled heartedly at this. Thank you

You don't get it ameribro. Niggers don't know that there was a black dynesty that ruled for a miserable 100 years. The only reason why they think they WUZ KANGS is because Egypt is in Africa and by their logic Africa = Land Of Africans => Egypt = African

My great great great grandpappy was Ethiopian but Egypt was practically a stone's throw across the US-sized Saharah desert traveling by emaciated camel.

We wuz kangz

>we were kings
>were
>not was, let alone wuz
Nice. I love to see positive development. Good on them.

Ape.

Greeks

Ro7 nam yabni
Rabena yeshfy el maganin

Really? I thought they were all practically gone. They're still 99% Arab aren't they?