PINT OF HANSON EDITION

PINT OF HANSON EDITION

>live coverage
abc.net.au/news/abcnews24/

>follow results
abc.net.au/news/federal-election-2016/results/
vtr.aec.gov.au/HouseDefault-20499.htm
theguardian.com/australia-news/ng-interactive/2016/jul/02/live-australian-election-results-track-the-votes

>Install extraflags mod
google: extra flags for Sup Forums
cvck mods filtered the link.
shows state and region flags of users

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/australia/comments/4qwvl7/thanks_to_qld_and_triple_j_a_whole_new_generation/
onenation.com.au/
kaldorcentre.unsw.edu.au/publication/‘turning-back-boats’
youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk
twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/749191059998019584?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=SOX72_n9GOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

O N E
N
E

S E A T
E
A
T

I want turnbull gone I can't feel good about this win with him as PM.

Second for fucking kill me everybody I know but my parents voted for the fucking greens

Real thread

>second

I WANT TONES BACK

I DON'T CARE IF HE'S A SLAVE TO SOME CHIEF OF STAFF WOMAN, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST INTO THAT

Why do you want him gone?

>the labor party is back
>74-66
OKAY BILL.
OKAY.

can we have a comfy thread we don't need to wade through 20 posts a minute.

of course west torrens bro

i don't know what i'm more excited about.
>pauline hanson in senate
>friendly jordies gonna crack the shits
>one seat meme

she's a fox

They're all pretty good tbqh.

The only true victories of the night lads.

all my family voted for greens or labor
JUST

All my family voted One nation. I'm so proud of them

Why are no-voters so fucking degenerate Sup Forums?

They say stupid shit like "Nobody deserves my vote" and "If shit hits the fan it isn't my fault!", but is their fucking fault because they could've contributed, and others are deserving of a vote because the policies are made to suit everyone in the country, not just you. What a fucking load of shit, they should just go fucking jump off a cliff as soon they have the opportunity to do so, fucking horrendous attitude.

It's bad too because these people I've spoken too consider themselves 'redpilled', when in reality they just act like bluepilled stoner hippy faggots. Fuck I'm so mad.

THAT
HAND
GRAB
LMAO
M
A
O

Kill them.

mad as fuck leftist faggot detected

compulsory voting is a crime and you should be shit for supporting it

BECAUSE FUCK THE CUNT, BRING BACK BASED TONEZ

is flagposting quasi-tripfagging? I like seeing other user's flags, but I'm worried about creating a poosernality or something.

I TRIED SO HARD

What the fuck is a poosernality, also who's the one I'm supposed to cheer on? They all sound like faggots.

Labor is the one we're going for

I'm definitely no leftist. I'm just annoyed because everyone who I know who didn't vote would have voted against the Greens and the ALP.

It should be their right to decide if they want to vote or not, fine getting angry at fence sitting cunts that try and act superior but being forced to vote is bullshit.

>When your state comes through with the goods.

Now its on... and we are out of here.

One flag, one people, one nation

Get ready for the drawn out investigations, challenges and general butt hurt.

#over it

I'm out for now.

Americlap here, who is Pauline, is it just one person? How can that effect anything

reddit.com/r/australia/comments/4qwvl7/thanks_to_qld_and_triple_j_a_whole_new_generation/

I don't think there's quiet enough support for our Queen (Senate holder now) within the cuck filled cesspool.

onenation.com.au/

So how do all the Libfags feel now that we're hung parliament and there isn't shit they can do about it?

"WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING BOGANS VOTE LABOR? "

bump

libfags on suicide watch

I have never felt more apathetic towards an election

Prep the bull

Alot of retards confusing boats of illegal immigrants and legal planes arriving with with asylum seekers/refugees from 'wor torn/3rd world/islamic shit holes.

same

Labor

How could one guy fuck up so badly? He was absolutely BTFO'ing Labor in the polls last year. He should have called the election as soon as he dumped Abbott.

>no number with source in the entire fucking report about boat-migrants

nice try though

>Compulsory voting is a crime
Nuh sorry cunt you live in our society and we don't have to cater to your precious snowflake sensibilities, if you really don't wanna vote just be a stupid cunt, get your name signed off and donkey vote.

If anyone here thought we were going to have a rightist revolution this election, you must be havin a giggle. The whole thing is rigged - we were always going to elect a lefty government. Our (((overlords))) have arranged it to be so.

>implying Based jordies wasn't the straw that broke the coalitions back that will lead with a delicious hung parliament
Libfuck gun grabbers on suicide watch.

>friendly jordies gonna crack the shits

I don't get this "jordies" meme..... mind filling me in?

>People actually arguing against Immigration

How about you read some economic papers on the subject and realise that a pretty big consensus amongst economists is open borders.

>b-but they take all our jobs!
>also they are on welfare!!!
>C-cucks!!!

Can't wait till Clinton destorys Trump, and all you alt-righters go back under the rocks (basements) you crawled out from.

I miss smokin Joe. He actually had decent ideas....who the fuck is Scomo honestly...like really...who are you? Nobody in Europe had ever heard of you...the charisma of a damp rag and the appearance of a low grade bank clerk.

some shitcunt youtuber faggot

By the sounds of it her party could have up to 3 senate seats, which gives them quite a lot of power to decide on which bills pass and become legislation

What were you wanting to achieve and what effect do you think this is going to have over the next 6 years?

>it's rigged because it's not going the way I want
Don't be stupid, the fact that you think Libs are even a right wing party is laughable

Shouldn't you be with your party Mr Shorten? Or on Reddit?

S young handsome bloke that is actively involved in trying to get people to vote labor using humour/independently sourced and cited facts.
A butt hurt Libcuck that got bootyblasted from based Jordies blowing him and his ilk the fuck out

what are mass rapes in Germany

nobody is arguing against proper immigration, but taking in refugees en masse without properly assimilating them will ruin a country

he's a lefty youtuber who constantly BTFOs Liberalfags with well sourced videos

Basically, Sup Forums hates him because he makes legitimate arguments against Liberals and that makes him a cuck

STATE OF THE TALLY

76 SEATS REQUIRED

Labor on 71
Libs/Nats on 67
Greens/Katter/Xenophon on 1 each
2 Independents

7 Seats Too Close To Call, most of these will either be taken by the Liberals or the Nick Xenophon party with 1 or 2 going elsewhere.

yes because its going so well in europe right now isn't it?

kaldorcentre.unsw.edu.au/publication/‘turning-back-boats’
btfo.

>MASS RAPES IN GERMANY

You can't say rape culture doesn't exist, and then pull shit like this. You can't have your cake and eat it too, little alt-righter.

le go back to rebbit

I think I've seen about 30 of those comments, think a little harder jesus

So your family wants you to have universal healthcare and penalty rates!
Sounds like you're the problem m8, remember that you should get info outside of the alt0right echo chamber that is Sup Forums

>ohmigawd guys if we don't have immigrants then who is gonna drive the taxis bro? the lifetime academics at my uni told me that we need brown people for the taxis bro!!!

Selective immigration is fine. It's beneficial to the economy.

Brietbart doesn't count as a source buddy

I voted for Labor you fuck-knuckle, and I at no point even mentioned the Libs or the political standings thereof.

How about we go back to how immigration was with the White Australia policy?

I never said I didn't like him because he's a lib or a lab or whatever
I don't like him because he's a worthless youtube "comedian"

>I think I've seen about 30 of those comments, think a little harder jesus

thanks for the complement, but im hardly a messiah, just a very naughty boy. also nice baiting lad, you've been going strong all night

1 in 25 Australians preference one nation first

People like you are the reason they should raise the voting age to 21.

i-i-is he gonna make it guys?

someone fill in an uneducated burger

Breitbart has consistently been the best news source over the past two years.

Filtered.

Sorry m8 but our based island isn't landlocked to the fucking middle east. We stopped those Indoniggers from coming in, why don't you look at a map and see how far away Aus is from the Middle East.
Yeah but I'm fired up about politics cunt, sorry lad

Yes, exactly.

Once a population is reaching high levels of education, certain jobs lose the supply that kept them going.

Why do you think farming isn't exactly a widely practised profession? Technology + education is slowly starting to ween it out of Australian society, besides the most uneducated/poorest regions of Australia.

stabbing Abbott and his wanting to dump the monarchy makes him a punk

Rape culture doesn't exist in white culture. Mudslimes on the other hand rape all the time, after all rape is cool with them, cause they are a rape culture

preferably 25

great rebuttal, friend. I'm 22

From what it seems is that he'll be fine

source?

HAHAHAH

Brietbart is an A B S O L U T E J O K E, it's fucking buzzfeed tier

All good m8, I responded too harshly to you anyway. Sorry bruv

yeah mate he's right

there's a difference between western culture and that of the middle east or Africa.

do you honestly think they treat women the same?

>rape culture doesn't exist in white culture

Objectively wrong, you don't even know what the term means.

Sure thing, why haven't you responded to the fact that all his videos are well researched, contain sources and he cites all of them?
He's literally objectively correct in his vids but you say "uhhhh comedian rong durr". How about you actually give a decent rebuttal to the content like an adult?

youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk

twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/749191059998019584?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Kek, the right wing are cannibalising themselves now.

Nope, I've actually engaged in criticism of Islam at a high level.

I've read the Quran/hadithsm, and looked at the various aspects of these countries.

This is what separates actual discourse/discussion, and retarded racist comments.

Legend, I'd buy you a pint of Coopers anyday.

youtube.com/watch?v=SOX72_n9GOQ

Jordies blows out the 2016 Lib budget. Give us a rebuttal Libcucks?

he successfully defended his seat

Does it mean all establishment authorities including God telling you that you are entitled to rape?

>Why do you think farming isn't exactly a widely practised profession? Technology + education is slowly starting to ween it out of Australian society, besides the most uneducated/poorest regions of Australia.

yes goy farming is for dummies and we should import all of our food?

i know your a reddit wash in but troll a bit better

I'm looking forward to seeing hoe Ricky Muir and the Australian Motoring Enthusiast Party goes

where can i watch the full fight?