Why do Jews feel entitled to live in other peoples' countries?

Is it just because they've been doing it for so long?

I DIDN'T KNEW THAT!
I guess it's time to convert.

Too stupid to make their own nation and infrastructure they can only swindle and leach off other people.

Parasite

Are you brain damaged, user?

they arent stupid but arent tough or dedicated

Why don't vampires suck their own blood?

ouch, sick burn

They are the original Mexicans

>Jews
>manual Labour

sucks being dependent on goyim work ethics...

where is this from? love my self a goof jew doco on saturday mornings

Corey Gil-Shuster on YT

because they think they own the earth

God owns the nations. White Christians had God's favour and conquered the entire world. But now that white people have fallen into sin and no longer believe in God, God is letting the Jews have all the power because they are the only ones who care about obeying him.

Jews were constantly being kicked out and persecuted in Europe for hundreds of years, it's only been since white people have disregarded Jesus Christ that the Jews have gained so much power.

>God is letting the Jews have all the power because they are the only ones who care about obeying him.
Meanwhile, Jews have the highest percentage of atheists of any race, so there go that theory. Nice try boganbro, have another beer.

You can't jew your own nations economy without massive ramifications.

I would call jews a race of filthy squatters but that would be a disservice to slavs.

High levels of psycoapthy

Watch Defamation, specifically the scene where he talks to his mother.
>because a Jew is a crook
>they come here they'd have to work
>stay over there they can lend money and not work and be crooks

They did make the land of Israel habitable though didn't they?

because if there wouldn't be any goyim the jews would have to outjew other jews

Yeah, because white europeansn are definitely the indigenous people of North America.

Fucking stupid cunt.

"No society ever thrived because it had a large and growing class of parasites living off those who produce."
-Thomas Sowell

>implying indigenous nomads had "countries" before they met whites
Bongland education, folks.

The only right to ownership comes from conquest. Whites conquered America, therefore it is ours.