It is killing ESPN that the Eagles are the best team in the NFL...

It is killing ESPN that the Eagles are the best team in the NFL. Eagles blowout Denver today and what are their two stories about the game? 1. Ajayi scores a TD with new team. 2. Miller says Broncos are a bad team. How about Wentz threw 4 more TDs and continues to make case for MVP? Or undrafted rookie RB Clement gets 3 rushing TDs against top defense in NFL? I could keep going with all of the amazing things Eagles did in this game... ESPN doesnt give a fuck about anywhere other than NY or LA. Fuck them.

ESPN is pissed because the next great NFL QB is a cornfed redneck from North Dakota that loves Jesus

Oh look...it is a leastcoaster complaining about the leastcoast sports media
>neat

The rams were pretty nice
A rams iggles owl would the game of the New Era

Captchs SupersPb 2100N

>rams iggles owl

We'll just let this sit here until youseethe problem.

What outlet are you watching thats hyping new york? Stop with the blatant lies fag

this

well to be fair its not like the superbowl will be more entertaining than this every year

>would be a game of the new era

Like dawg, reading comp.

Who the f*ck cares about your shitty Eagles when Drumpf messed up Bon Jovi when he was trying to purchase the Bills in 2014.

they're mad that they can't market the Eagles like they can other teams

fpbp

Lmao Eagles are one of the teams that constantly get slurrped off by the national media.

Try being a jags fan

Why haven't they hopped on the LA bandwagon though? I literally hear fuck all about the Rams anywhere. Do they still think they are in St. Louis?

Philly is like a top five sports market...

Simmons getting downplayed in favor of ball is far more egregious.

Re-read it, user.

I'll wait.

who /duval/ here??

they only care about big market teams.... and LeBrick

The eagles are not the best team, they barely beat the Panthers and they were without Kuechly, Olsen, Coleman, and Kalil.

It's not like the Eagles were 100% either. They stuffed Carolina's run game cold and would've shut down the pass if they had Jones & Darby playing.

So don't use " muh injuries" as an excuse. Lots of teams have become shit because of it.

A generational player, two probowlers and a solid safety = one good eagles lineman? Let's be real, if Kuechly didn't go down the middle wouldn't had been as open as it was. Our OC is bad but you wouldnt have scored that many points [30] if he was in.

To be fair the play he went down made him look bad. He got shouldered into the ground.

"To be fair"
t.redditor

Still, the point remains that Kuechly makes an entire defense better. He is literally the QB of our defense and is the best MLB in the league by a sizeable portion. I can't guarantee we wouldve won but we almost beat you without big pieces of our core so that's definitely telling. The Eagles also haven't faced any relevant teams beside us have they? I'm not too sure.

top kek not to mention the refs during the panthers game

Why are Giggles fans the biggest group of thin-skinned crybabies on Earth?

>SH-SHUT UP ABOUT HOW WE HAVEN'T WON A SUPER BOWL, WE WON THREE NFL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN THE 60S!!!!
>THE REFS HAVE IT OUT FOR THE EAGLES! IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!
>CARSON WENTZ IS BETTER THAN DAK PRESCOTT AND STOP SAYING OTHERWISE!

top fucking kek btfo at home

Don't see me bitching and whining about it. If the Eagles had a 1-6 record you'd all be calling Wentz a bust and calling for Pederson's head.

>we
ah there we go, you're a panthers fan
so the ridiculous penalty discrepancy didn't bother you?
you were at home and should have lost by a lot more

How should we have lost by more?

>implying the refs made more than 1 incorrect call
>lol

One of these teams will move to AFC to balance the league.
This will be known as the New Era.

When that happens, we will have an iggles brams owl.

Suck my blount

The Panthers are a highly-disciplined team that have barely been penalized this year in any game. Rivera runs a tight ship.

>iggles fans with their false hope before the inevitable occurs

Enjoy yourself for now, Orson Welles will see you in December.

>that backpedaling
Sad!