Not wanting to be part of the Fourth Reich

>not wanting to be part of the Fourth Reich
>not wanting glorious Germany to lead you unto economic Victory

What's up with you cücks?
A few Syrians touching your women's butts scared you already?
Beta fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VJyKRwQHHM
youtube.com/watch?v=-3MvinY66r0
youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w
youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug
ibtimes.co.uk/chinas-xi-jinping-swears-by-marxism-communist-party-celebrates-95th-anniversary-1568445
ft.com/cms/s/0/3c521faa-baa6-11e5-a7cc-280dfe875e28.html#axzz4DGOHkyJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes join our kalifat and take in 20 mio muslimes.

inshallah

2016's Sup Forums presents: The Cuch Reich.

Just let the Western die. Let traditionalism die. Let Eurasianism die. Only dreams now.

>cuck
Fix'd.

>Economic victory

For Germany sure. But we can't all move to Germany can we? They have to integrate other slaves now.

What traditionalism are you talking about?
You're on a Japanese cartoon image board posting about "traditional values"
Right

Join the glorious Germanyyad caliphate or die as infidel

They made a mistake with you.
They should write off all Greek debt

Wait I got an idea.
How about you uhh go fuck yourself?

>flag
Go back to Trumposting

Meh, it's not that Italy, Spain, Portugal are not going to implode in some way. Even countries without a problem want to bail. England, Austria.

>for germany
germany is the primary victim, the EU was designed to contain and genocide the german people first and foremost

dont you think a german organization would spread german language, ideals, and politics?

> flag

Dude what is that Slovakia? No one gives a shit

I'll ejaculate on your face

Glorious Germany? More like Germanistan, aka kebabland.

go back to bed mr zizek

>can't all move to Germany
if you use blackface you can

This bait gets posted daily by the same poster. Remember to sage it

Yeah look at all the trade and budget surplus they have. Their budget surplus is too high and even violates EU law. Wages stagnated so that they can be competitive to the South and Asia. And the cheaper than the Mark (if still in circulation) Euro has only helped their exports.
As for the genocide it's a laughable theory. Printing Euros is not arbitrary, it has to be decided by the ECB first.

More like the 'foreign reich'. The brown hordes will be drafted into the army and the natives will be held captive for their economic output. That's essentially what may happen in the US as well.

Slovenia is just the name of this piece of land.
Like Transylvania or Death Valley in California.

My true nation is Europe

Lol.

i bet you laugh at genocide, turk in denial

A fourth reich build like the first three ones?

I'm in.

A reich build under political correctness, globalism and Islam?

Fuck that noise.

Go watch some more Alex Jones aryan.

What victory?
youtube.com/watch?v=-VJyKRwQHHM

>A reich build under political correctness,
The rules of the game have changed.
>globalism
There's good globalism and bad globalism.
>and Islam?
Islam is an insignificant minority religion in Europa

You do realize that the point of destroying the EU is to build something better, Europe of nations.
Basically a right-wing EU, a white utopia if you will.
I doubt that it can be achieved with this EU

That's not the average German city on an average day. Have you ever been to Germany?

The "Muslims taking over Europe" is grossly exaggerated. It is a problem but it's not as bad as you guys make it out to be. White Christian Europeans are still an overwhelming majority.

redpilled german chicks, I'd make some quality aryan kids with them.

>tfw you'll never hear a delirious, crying German woman incoherently plead in a rotating mix of heavily accented English and German as you lick and bite her facial cheeks while pummelling her asscheeks with the tip of your dick, feeling an exstacy of immorality and a fear of getting caught

He is baiting. He posts similar threads everyday. Just ignore him and don't bump the thread

You say "Europe of nations" - what kind of Europe is that?
We fought all history this is the first time we have a common thing.
It's not perfect but we can improve it. Ukraine will join too hopefully.

>The rules of the game have changed.
And it's up to us to revert that change.
>globalism
It's entirely bad.
>Islam is an insignificant minority religion in Europa
There are about 90 million muslims of three generations spread across europe.
That's more people than live in fucking germany.
90 million people who believe it's right to kill you for simply not following their beliefs. 90 million people who oppose western values at every point and only seek to undermine and destroy western society.
90 million people - out there to kill you because of a fucking book some pedophile wrote in the sand of Shitfuckistan.

They are a minority in every country, but a majority on the entire scale.

p.b.u.h.

I post everyday but it's not bait I'm very pro-European

Of course I exaggerate sometimes, just to get more response

>White Christian Europeans are still an overwhelming majority
Wait till the die of age, than they will become a minority
>exaggerated
I bet those poor white women that were raped and heard that their rapists will not be inprisoned will agree with you.
youtube.com/watch?v=-3MvinY66r0
I'll bite for now.
>It's not perfect but we can improve it
youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w
Good luck. This is what the ABSOLUTE MAJORITY of EU ministers think. Go on - improve it, baby. We'll sit here and watch

>Wanting to be a part of the commie shitskin jihadi reich

>Germans
>Glorious
The kraut is a soulless husk who's only quality is his discipline. That discipline and order has always been hijacked in order to utilize the strength of the German people for the fulfillment of agendas.
>Hitler was a faggot
He led his entire nation of unthinking, no-sense-of-irony-having cuckolds into a war that fucking obliterated them.
>they propped themselves up
They swallowed up American democracy and liberalism and they practice it efficiently for the same reasons.
The fucking kraut will do anything you tell him to do, he is that autistic.
Those fucks can't do anything right.
Thank God for the eternal Anglo. The Anglo is a practical easy-going fellow who adapts to situations and solves problems as they come along.

FFS, this board worships literal faggots that dressed up in leather uniforms and paraded them.

Fuck you Germany. The only thing you're good for is some border hopping for work.

And for you Austrians and Hungarians over here, next time we're marching straight into Budapest and Vienna. Get fucked a third time.

EU isn't the fourth reich dipshit, it's more like the second DDR. Especially since Merkel was from East Germany.

>I'm very pro-European
I don't doubt that, since Slovenia is heavily leeching off of the EU.
But you are obviously trying to get raging reactions. At least you should make funnier shitposts like Canada does. Toss in some feminism/SJW stuff but make it more subtle

This is a bait thread, don't be so fucking antsy.
>next time we're marching straight into Budapest and Vienna
stop it. Take a chill pill and go fuck a Serbian girl or something

uncommon

and just think what happens as the next generations are born. the muslims procreate much much more than the natives who are weighted by engineered social pressures that discourage breeding. and then you have this increasingly aggressive rhetoric from national leaders about forced miscegenation
youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug
and constant new excuses for why more of the third world needs to be invited into europe and spread among the smallest and most vulnerable communities.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug
He was a president of France, right?
Jesus Christ... Have some fucking mercy

Look at Britain.
Muhammad most common name of new-borns

What a faggot

>implying the 4th reich won't kill them for the Aryan race

>The wages here havent risen in 25 years
So they did in the rest of europe. Sadly.
>France prints 500 billion euros a year to finance their handouts
Jesus Christ, this is NOT how it works. The current monetary policy of Draghi has certain aspects which are state financing but these does not allow indiviual member states to directly print money.
>Germany gets to print zero euros
As does every other state. New money can only be created by the balance of the ECB which in turn must approve it next
>no printing money => inflation
JESUS CHRIST NIGGER! You do not know how economics works.
>A transnational conspiracy of NATO oligarchs to enslave the masses and lead them back into 19th century, china style mass poverty.
At first, the large changes in the first quarter of the 20th century in workers right were directed top down and not through an political movement. Workers rights as the 40 hour week and insurances were incentivzes because of competition on the labour market and increased productivity. Currently, in most jobs it would be even reasonable to cut the work load to maybe 30 hours per week because this could further increase producvity.

Next, stop the china bashing, China has lifted more than a half a billion people out of poverty in the last 3 decades,

maybe europe needs a great leap forward as well right comrade

Giving germany the power is never a good idea.

The chinese system works for the chinese, but that does not mean that it is applyable to us. Also the great leap forward was under Mao's term which was way before the time span I did mention. If you truly think that modern china is in anything communist besides it's name, you are truly lost. They do an very efficient mix of protectionism, state intervention and free trade adjusted to whatever their goals for certain regions and the overall economy is.

yeah they bowed to american pressure but it looks like their starting to get back to the good old days
ibtimes.co.uk/chinas-xi-jinping-swears-by-marxism-communist-party-celebrates-95th-anniversary-1568445

Oh please, watch what they're doing and not what they tell you.

Capitalistic things they have done this year:
- They liberalised the stock market
- They support special economic zones in africa
- they have free trade agreements with: ASEAN, Chile, Costa Rica, Hong Kong, Iceland, Macau, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Singapore and Switzerland.
- The privatized certain key industries

And finally their income inequality is one of the worst the world has:
ft.com/cms/s/0/3c521faa-baa6-11e5-a7cc-280dfe875e28.html#axzz4DGOHkyJs

Always consider what influences politician to say what they do. In this case, Mr. Xi suffers heavily from communist hardliners in his party and must ensure their support. It always distances him from the americans and japanese, both states with which their are in conflict. This also yields him political credit in china.

and in 10 years they would be in the same situation. The Euro is too strong for their economy and too weak for our economy.

>too weak for our economy.
What? Do you even have a Abitur? ANY Education in economics?

Fourth Reich = greater Pakistan

i know very little about economics so its very interesting, what do you think about the accusations of the EUs behavior in the refugee crisis and its general approach to race and immigration. i get that destroying the barriers between people is good for pure gdp but is it worth the potential problems with terrorism and destruction of any kind of national unity or european cultural identity? or is the opportunity to establish europewide police/military worth it to you

We know that nips are fucking sick in their mind. You don't have to prove that every day.

>>globalism
>It's entirely bad.
Nah, I'm ok trading with them and some tourism and maybe students exchange.

>Islam
I would be content if kept the number of mudslimes in central/northern Europe to zero. The balkan is already fucked up.

>I'm very pro-European
I understand when you are Slovenia, that you kind of feel better in the EU: You got some say in the matters and you don't get flooded with shit, since you're poor.
But can you understand that developed countries don't like the EU?

can you make an argument to which I can respond?

Let me start with this:
> its general approach to race
Unlike, most of Sup Forums, I believe that the stance of the EU on race correct. Racism is based on an completly arbitary system of classification which is not in line with an current biological research. It was largely created to justify the systematic abuse of populations like slaves in europe and america or east europeans in the 3rd reich. With that being said, people are not equal in their biological capabilites but they should have the same rights as everybody so that all compete on a equal standard to show which _indivuduals_ perform best.
>what do you think about the accusations of the EUs behavior in the refugee crisis
It's been honestly a fucking mess! First it was indetermination, then a try for an fairy tale and finally open hostilty. Even the term "refugee crisis" is in my opinion not enough, because this was a problem for years even before the middle east went at it again. We had problems with the balkans, then the north africans and now both the africans and the middle east with even an moderate influx of asians. Most of these groups are by the way not refugees for politcal reasons, but instead economic migrants. For the war refugees, I believe that military aged men should also not hide, but try to free their country from the smothering oppresion of religious maniacs.

The EU policy failed in two important aspects: 1) the general border policy and 2) the processing of refugees.

Next post I will go into these

Of course. The german economy is based to an very large extent on export. A cheap currency makes it more attractive to buy german wares because foreigners have to pay less while it doesn't hurt internal demand. It's also great for tourism, which isn't a large sector but still important, because of the same reason. Why do you think that an weak currency is bad?

1) Schengen was a very reasonable deal because it could have saved us actually an high amount of money: The EU outer border is a lot shorter than all interior borders combined with the outerborders of every state so just guarding these but then more extensively was a great idea. We even have a common border authority, Frontex, but it is underpriviliged legally and completly underfunded. Every state retains it's indivual border authority, so for a fair amount of time the huge influx was on the shoulder of the, also for known reasons underfunded, border authority of greece. This lead to an very infefficient handling.

2) The EU failed horribly at registering refugees and determining their faith. We do not have a EU wide database on every refugee which allows them to go "benefit shopping". i.e. staying long enough in an country tor cash in and the continue to the next. This is against international treaties and made it impossible to redistribute them properly between the states so that none get an overwhelming share(Germany deserves it because Merkel fucked up, through).

So the EU policy failed the member states as much as it failed iit's legal obligations and citizens, and now we cannot even provide humanitarian assistance for people who are really in need, because we can not differentiate between them anymore.

About the economic implications:
I do not believe that the first generation while have a positive effect on the economy. Middle eastern schooling is substandard and a joke mostly. Our economics lack workers in certain areas, but we do not need brute force, instead we need highly skilled profressionals. Most educations systems entail 13 years of school and then 3 to 5 years of college to produce even canidates which then can continue to earn the necessary experience. We cannot reeducate 1,5 mil people in an reasonable amount of time. In german with previour immigrants waves it was also shown that even the 2nd or 3rd wave does not necessarily [2/3]

> A cheap currency makes it more attractive to buy german wares
Yeah no shit. That's the problem. We can sell our stuff under value, which boosts total revenue in the short term but damages our industry in the long term.

>Why do you think that an weak currency is bad?
But it de-insentivises innovation. Because we still can sell our old crap and don't need to think about new product to withstand on the global market.
This can be seen in the investment volume. It's NEGATIVE. We lose production capacity for several years now.

Germany is a high tech nation with a low-wage population. That's bullshit. German workers don't get to enjoy the full fruits of their labour (cheaper imports and holidays). Some SPD minister (under Brandt, I think) said: "Currency appreciation is the dividend of the little man". And he was right.

Germany didn't grow to be a world class economy by undercutting wages or devalueing our currency. The DM appreciated and we had to think about new cars and better machines and innovative designs to get to sell our products. That led to more demand of our products and the DM grew even stronger. That's how we got rich.
Switzerland is still rich. We aren't any more, despite having 200bn (!!!!!) trade surplus.

Fuck off! You are belong to Russia!!

show improvements in their education standards and are then forced to continue into the informal sector(read: criminality or owning cheap shops). So these people do not satisfy the demands we currently have in our economy. You already mentioned the negative aspects, which I think will overweight. We also have to consider that it will create a race to the bottom for unskilled jobs, i.e. teenagers and students can now have a hard time finding part time jobs.

I want an european military as much as I want an european law enforcement agency.

We already have europol, but it is does not have the necessary legal requirments and prestige it does need. The US have with the FBI an institution which handels crimes with large implications and which occured between diffrent jurisdistionc and I believe that this role would be great for europol.

But again, we're here at something people absoluty hate: Funding public institutions. We underfunded Frontex and did not give it the necessary responsiblity and got fucked and without our internal borders we need Europol to combat intra-EU crime. But we do not fund it and give it the necessary prestige and legal requirements. What do you think will happen?

>This can be seen in the investment volume. It's NEGATIVE. We lose production capacity for several years now.
Oh, you want to talk monetary policy. Yes, what Draghi is doing harms us, that is right. But we are responsible for an large amount of the finicial crisis because we loaned certain state too high amounts(Greece has more Leopards II than we do). The wage problem is the direct result of Agenda 21 and the associated increase in demand of labour.

The current policy of Draghi is IMO very irresponsible because of the state financing aspect. He is legally obliged to price stability, but we all know that he is flooding the market with way to cheap money.

An international cheap euro is great, but our current interest rates are horrible for a lot of reasons.

Sorry, my response is in this post.

japanese cartoon board, i thought this was a tanzanite blood diamond mining board

I have to ask, how much is the EU paying you to shill for them, because honestly I can unsuccessfully shill for the eu better than you can.

>I want an european military as much as I want an european law enforcement agency

to those who say with what you know how much trouble we would have already solved

A fourth reich which replaces the white population with arabs and africans?

You can fuck right off.

What would you do better? Now I'm curious.

Sorry, but I can't understand you really.

i agreed

>Oh, you want to talk monetary policy.
Well we can, but my argument was purely related to exchange rate differences. Companies are not investing their money into new and more efficient production capabilities. We should be investing heavily in automatisation and not import sandniggers by the millions.

>But we are responsible for an large amount of the finicial crisis because we loaned certain state too high amounts
>we loaned certain state too high amounts
>we
No we didn't. German banks did. Not my problem if they go bust. Also fuck the EU-wide Einlagensicherungsfond. I want the DMark back!

>The wage problem is the direct result of Agenda 21 and the associated increase in demand of labour.
Since the Euro was introduced at about the same time that the Agenda 2010 came to pass it's difficult to tell the effects apart.
Also:
>result of wage problem
>increase in demand of labour
Hmmm... nein!

>An international cheap euro is great
only for the export industry

>but our current interest rates are horrible for a lot of reasons.
That's another problem. Our pension funds are all gone. Fuck the Euro!

Also you haven't answered the point of that czech guy. What do you fundamentally think about (EU-) immigration?

Look man, I'm not going to risk my future chances of taking your job by telling you what you obviously don't already know.

>Mainlanders
When will they learn?

It really gets on my nerves when you use this meme with non-Asian countries and it's even worse when you use a patently African hobby

please do better in the future

Muslim immigration isn't a problem if mass rape is a thing now

Oh, OK. Excuse me for being retarded.
>Companies are not investing their money into new and more efficient production capabilities.
The problem is in my opinion heavily related to the liberalisation of financial markets. Companies now have to compete with detrivates and other uglys things so they must focus on generating as much revenue as possible to even be consider for investments today. While all companys are interested in the highest possible profit, this effect makes it way more harder for them to acquire funding for new investements. We also have a declining population so the demand in consumers goods in falling in certain areas and will continue to do so more heavily in the future.
>We should be investing heavily in automatisation and not import sandniggers by the millions.
Yes. We're falling behind in several key areas like digitalisation and this will be a great problem in the future.
>>result of wage problem
>>increase in demand of labour
>Hmmm... nein!
OK, in economics when we talk about labour, the demand side are people who want to work, while the supply-side are people who want to hire. More people asking to work => more competition => smaller wages.

>That's another problem. Our pension funds are all gone. Fuck the Euro!
Blame not the Euro, but Draghi and the ECB directorium. That is like saying that Germany is stupid because Merkel is retarded.
>Also you haven't answered the point of that czech guy. What do you fundamentally think about (EU-) immigration?
I thought I did: Inter EU-Immigration could be improved and as a whole the immigration into the EU is an horrible idea.

>slovenian

every time, my fucking sides

>The problem is in my opinion heavily related to the liberalisation of financial markets.
There will always be some stupid ponzi scheme around that promises huge returns. If we would close down the financial business casino wouldn't make too much of a difference.
You again avoided my point though and below you do it again:
>Blame not the Euro, but Draghi and the ECB directorium. That is like saying that Germany is stupid because Merkel is retarded.
No! The Euro is inherently flawed. It can. not. work.
It chains together countries with different saving cultures and economic bases and investment strategies. One of us will have to cave in: Germany or Southern Europe+France. And now since Britain is gone we are fighting a lost battle, I think.
We might have the better end of it right now, but the problems are there in the long run: look into the TARGET2 balance. The Eurozone is owing germany 500bn Euro. We won't even see 20% of that back.

>More people asking to work => more competition => smaller wages.
ah, I misread your post. "associated" w.r.t. "A2010" not to "wage problem".

>Yes. We're falling behind in several key areas like digitalisation and this will be a great problem in the future.
At least something we can agree on. Also genetic engineering and space travel and semiconductor industries and key military research.

>I thought I did: Inter EU-Immigration could be improved and as a whole the immigration into the EU is an horrible idea.
ok. I'm against unlimited and permanant EU-immigration. Freedom of movement is shit.

>There will always be some stupid ponzi scheme around that promises huge returns.
The problem is that currently the ponzi scheme is also less taxed than actual economic activity. Capital gains tax = 25%. Now think about the Umsatzsteuer, Sozialbetrag, etc. which an real business would need to pay.
>You again avoided my point though and below you do it again:
OK, please clarify it.
>ok. I'm against unlimited and permanant EU-immigration. Freedom of movement is shit.
Why?

>Capital gains tax = 25%. Now think about the Umsatzsteuer, Sozialbetrag
sure. no objection.

>OK, please clarify it.
char-limit. next post.

>>EU-Immigration
>Why?
Because where I lived half a year back I heard maybe 50% of german spoken in the streets (in Munich).
I don't object to people coming to work here, generally. We would be stupid to have huge (youth) unemployment numbers in Spain and eastern Europe and scarcity of workers here in Germany and NOT bringing these two things together.
But we have made very bad experiences with immigration in the last 50 years. We didn't send guest workers back, we've got something like 25% of young people with migration-background in Germany, there are gypsies everywhere, we pay Kindergeld to polish children IN POLAND and at the same time our own demographics are fucked up.
If we had some strict rules, like: You get 10 years to be in Germany. Do whatever you like here, don't do crime stuff, don't leech our systems but after that time you will have to return. I would be very much in favour. Immigration CAN be an enrichment - I say that completely unironically. It really can be. But at the moment it isn't.

>glorious Germany
>Germany
>glorious

Oi m8 I am laffin'

(cont.) >OK, please clarify it.
You talk always about financial markets and monetary policies and so on when adressing the problem of us losing competetiveness.
That's not appreciating the problem to the fullest extent. A currency is more than just a means of paying stuff. It entails certain economic philosophies and work ethics and saving cultures and so on. That's what I'm about.

Greece and Germany are too different for having a common currency. It does none of us a favor, though we profit from it in the short term. The Euro has to go or at least be drastically reduced to countries like Germany, Austria, Luxemburg, Netherlands.
Not even Finland could be part of that currency union. The Fingols are suffering heavily under the Euro. In the 90s they had a recession and got out of it by reducing their foreign exchange rate. They can't do it now and thus are still in a difficult economic situation, despite being well aligned with us regarding economic philosphies. They follow all the austerity measures and budget plans to a tee, yet they don't improve. The Euro is too strong for their economy at this point in time.
The value of a currency has to be aligned at all times to the foreign trade capability of an economy, else you need internal compensation payments (Länderfinanzausgleich) and I certainly don't want in Europe. It would be too much for Germany to pay and at the same time only stir up animosities again.

>
If we had some strict rules, like: You get 10 years to be in Germany. Do whatever you like here, don't do crime stuff, don't leech our systems but after that time you will have to return. I would be very much in favour. Immigration CAN be an enrichment - I say that completely unironically. It really can be. But at the moment it isn't.
Yes, I wholeheartly agree that the current legal framework is insufficient.

Thjat's actually an good argument.Yes, both FOREX rates as much as internal compensation provide the necessary mechanisms. This is however an question less of economics and more of personal ideology. I believe that something like the Länderfinanzausgleich is more appropriate
in opinion, because I want the United States of Europe at some point. For you, it makes sense to reject it.

Let's just agree that the current state of the union is horrible, from both sides.