I don't Joe, I don't know. I admit it, I give it to you. You can have it. It's yours. It's all yours...

>I don't Joe, I don't know. I admit it, I give it to you. You can have it. It's yours. It's all yours, I don't even like this argument, it's really stupid and immature and i don't even care about weed, smoke up if you want dude, smoke all you want, doesn't affect me one bit, it's cool, everyone on the planet could smoke and I swear to god with all that is in me I swear to god I would not care one bit at all, not one little bit, I swear I wouldn't even think about it when I would be alone, I wouldn't care what so ever, it would be impossible for me to care any less than what I can imagine what it would be like feeling that what so ever, I honest to god all might with in me Jesus Christ of Nazareth vergin Mary's only child that I swear I would not care if you want to smoke all the weed on the face of the earth right in this moment and opporate heavy machinery immediately afterwards, its fine I swear it is, and

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rmkb6mmmvGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck was this fucking guys fucking problem

Joe was

weak sauce

I have listened to JRE for about 4 years now, though I skip mma/standup/food episodes. I'm usually on the Joe side, since he hasn't sperged out much in the episodes I've listened to. He was in poor form this podcast though.

Dude kept bringing it up though, and calling him a bully which kept Joe going. Both of them were pretty shitty.

that fag was about to cry lmao

didn't listen, but from OP's post I gather that Crowder confused a personal opinion with a political principle.

Pot sucks. You shouldn't smoke it. Quit being a dirtbag. That is my opinion.

That doesn't mean I think we should throw people in a cage for it.

Yeah Crowder was a bitch the whole time. He even said that he and Joe wernt friends, really big dick the whole fucking show.

DId anyone else like the new Nick DiPaolo podcast? Was great
youtube.com/watch?v=Rmkb6mmmvGg

>vergin
>Mary's only child

you messed up

Dipaolo's hand movements while describing "leftists" was amusing.

Crowder dug himself in a hole although Joe did get really retarded in not letting some things go, like getting bogged down in what is or isn't a cure for cancer, neither of them are really equiped to argue that one. I think it's Crowders wording of "calling people out on their shit" when he didn't really have any strong arguments surrounding the issue, just a study he didn't seem to have deep knowlege of, he should have just said he is "skeptical" of the benefits of pot but it's a discussion for another time.

Nick is awesome.

I like his podcast, but I have to keep my finger near the "skip 15 seconds" button because he always has an audio clip of leftists being wrong and annoying.

after this past couple years, I am so sick of hearing politicians and protesters say retarded shit. it's not even fun to make fun of it anymore.

but I do love how generously and artistically Nick uses drops. I love when he creates a collage of drops over a music bed.

>I started a joke starts playing
>HE'S A FAA-AAG
>BUT YOU BLEW IT! YOU BLEW IT
>no that's ignorant. they're ignorant
>FUCKIN' QUEERS
>nick starts talking to the drops

They were both being faggots.

they really aren't though, unless you can call doing one podcast together 2 years ago friends

Some people have facial expressions that make me want to bite them. This guy has one of those expressions.

>bro you're not chill stop talking on this podcast and just get wasted

I've never listened to the podcast before

Does the quality drop off after they smoke weed?
I'd think it would

>whats an argument you dont gove a shit about?
>well, weed, i dont care either way, smoke it if you want im completely impartial
JAMIE! JAMIE PULL IT UP!

Mfw

why is this podcast such a meme now? is it becoming kino?

There's no quality to begin with, it's just Rogan saying the same shit over and over.

>didn't listen
>Crowder says something negative and inaccurate about Joe's sacred topic: pot
>Joe calls him out on it
>Joe gets jamie to fact check Crowders statements and won't let it go until it's checked
>Jamie and joe prove Crowder wrong
>joe won't let it go until Crowder admits he's wrong
>Crowder spergs out, saying he's being ganged up on, saying he's being Bullied. no matter what facts are presented, he won't admit he's wrong
>joe leans in on him, starts to emasculate him calling him "cutie" and "honey"
>They do this for 40+ minutes
>Crowder never admits he's wrong
>Joe admits he bullied Crowder a bit, but he was doing it in a fun way and thought Crowder would be cool with it
Both kinda came off as asses in this

what negative and inaccurate thing did Crowder say?

If Crowder had just started talking about the mental illness effect instead of talking about driving he probably could have pounded Joe

he said states that have legalized weed have had an increase in weed related fatal traffic accidents.

And he had an article about it on his site

Joe had Jamie look into it and all Crowder's sources went back to one source article that didn't actually prove his point.

Then jamie pulled up articles that proved Crowder was wrong. And Crowder pulled the "fake news" card calling the sites all fake news pushing their own agenda.

And they go back and forth for a long time

Crowder looks like an ass that makes up his mind on a topic and refuses to admit he's wrong no matter the evidence. Joe looks like a fucking dog with a bone that won't let go of the topic.
At one point Joe gets hurt because he said he was playing around and they were friends and Crowder says something to the effect of "not really, we only ever talk like once a year"

Perfect summary. The whole thing was painful to watch. I hate Joe Rogan.

> It's better for the environment to buy an old beater car and recycle
> FUCK YOU SON OF A BITCH PIUS HAS BETTER MILAGE