Holy shit the NFL is actually collapsing

holy shit the NFL is actually collapsing

>this picture again

pregame hardcam side ya dingus.

I threw out my NFL team clothes but now that baseball is over, I'll watch a bit of the games. it's still entertaining to some extent, I'm just fundamentally unwilling to give it moral or spiritual support.

good entertainment but also profoundly stupid and brain-cell destroying with the ads, bullshit politics, and culture surrounding it

that said, watching a good game is still fun. IDK, i can forgive the kneeling but I can't forget it

there's literally no reason to go to a 49ers game this season. i'll bet half of those people got the tickets for free from someone they know.

They are 0-8. in a division with a 6-2 and 5-3 team.
nice blog faggot.

well if you must, then just watch the pirated streams on youtube or other places. dont give them the hits

Honestly the 49ers deserve it after building the stadium so far out of San Francisco.

Oh wow

4th quarter of a blowout. Chads gotta beat traffic while you incels piss and moan about "muh knee" and "muh flag"

lmao this shit is dead as fuck
reddit damage controller

you have to go back

go watch hockey you aren't wanted here

Yeah no shit. It’s shit

Jump on the Euro soccer wagon already

mls is the future

>tfw not boycotting the NFL but have gone from die-hard fan to casual really quickly

Anyone else know this feel?

2bh I can't wait for the league to contract and get rid of most fair weather markets

NFC

PHI
NYG
WAS

GB
CHI
DET

MIN
DAL
SEA

AFC

NE
BUF
BAL

PIT
CLE
CIN

KC
LA Raiders
DEN

significantly improved league

>tfw pauseball is almost dead
Thank Christ

yep, they totally ruined the spirit of the game. it was a special game for americans but not anymore. this shit cannot be repaired.

steelers are the most fairweather fans in the world

all this protesting drama is tiresome but you will never convince me that watching 90 minute jogs is fun

they still get people to attend, I guess for the free towels

it's fun to watch everything leading up to the attempt to score, which ends in failure 90% of the time. it's an interesting game but not for me. at least it will never be one of my favorite sports.

The team is horrible and the stadium is remarkably far from San Francisco, hard to reach

Just to remind you, the Chargers and the Rams are among the highest attended NFL games. No one gives a fuck about the Raiders.

2017 called and wants there thread back

Vin Scully vowed to never watch an NFL game

>complains about 2 45-minute non-stop halves with literally no commercials while watching a game that has 10-15 minutes of accumulated actual play time in a game that uses 60 minutes littered with commercials and brain damage

You can do better, user. Put some effort into your shitpost.

>t-the nfl is more popular than e-ever bros

what is that like three hours before the game? there's literally no one on the sidelines. also those tarps will never stop being funny.

Yeh shit

>NFC

>Keep Detoilet but get rid of the 49ers

You're a complete faggot

So if play time means the time when someone could conceivably score then soccer has like 5 minutes per game, probably less

He's on his deathbed, he'll probably be 6 feet deep by next season

Behold your future overlords

You're on Sup Forums and you care about players kneeling? What has pol made this place?...

>Caring about kneeling
>Muh heroic boys in blue
Cops prevent real crimes almost 0% of the time. Their sole purpose is to come along after the fact to incarcerate and issue citations to fund the nanny state. They are a bastion of government and are generally bad people. There are currupt cops and silent cops.

But I'm white so they aren't shooting at me while I'm unarmed. Getting mad about people's displeasure with our militarized local law enforcement's overzealous processes when they are proving to be fatal is an old lady response.

it's pretty scary how people like you can't understand the most basic of social concepts, like the mere presence of a police force being a crime deterrent. i hope you don't plan to get into politics.

Start by watching the second half of important games.

Absolute bollocks.

I know Americans are a transient, fairweather and lazy bunch by nature, but plonking your obese backside down in front of the TV for 16 Sundays and maybe going to a game once a decade doesn't make you a "diehard".

You've just gone from casual to casual.

Hahahaha

10/10 Post
Would read again, Muhammad.

lol nice try, that was from pre-warm up saturday morning, also people were actually stuck in traffic

Even if it got big in the US, how long would that take to actually happen?

as long as it takes for every baby boomer to die

>watching men tackle each other for 3 hours
At least watch MMA or boxing

There are several reasons why the NFL viewership and fan participation is dropping like a rock. Of course we all know that the whiny and mindless protests are a big reason. However, another big reason is the rule tampering. The video replay based on absurd new rules is killing the NFL. People don't like all these asinine new rules that are all vastly open to interpretation. It is destroying the game. It is destroying the flow. Video replay needs to be drastically scaled back to just two or three things. All the buffoonish celebrations after mundane things like a tackle need to stop, especially when the player is celebrating an ordinary tackle while his team is losing by 24 points in the 4th quarter. The product the NFL is selling is garbage now. The NFL is now on par with cheesy entertainment of the WWE. Until the NFL hires a commissioner who recognizes the reality of the lousy product, fan participation will continue to drop even further.

Look at OP pic.
Never seen DET's stadium as empty and as often, even in the 0-16 year.

When the inevatible happens and the NFL dies, what will replace it?

The NFL will replace the NFL. This commissioner will be fired, and all his shit policies and his lack of strong leadership will go with him. A new commissioner will come in and directly address the problems expressed by the fans. A new, tighter, less technology-reliant, less political NFL will emerge.

>less technology-reliant

How is this a good thing?

look at all the mass murder sprees your militarized law "enforcement" is preventing

lol

Pats getting blown out so pats fans decided to leave early KEK

>Hardcam side
kek

>Posting the Ding Dong Diddly Hardcam side

>How is this a good thing?

It's a good thing because the NFL has gone video replay crazy. All the tweaks to all the rules, and everything gets reviewed.. It's too much. It completely destroys the flow of the game. Let the players play. Let the refs ref. Roll back the rule book to pre-"In the grasp" rules.

Futbol

You will never be able to convince the majority of Americans to watch that sport.

You guys should be glad. The less racists in your sport the better.

>the player is celebrating an ordinary tackle while his team is losing by 24 points in the 4th quarter.

holy fucking kek

>0-9ers
>total fairweather city

this is actually what I would expect their crowd to look like

Memes aside it will be soccer once half the country is Mexican

This exact sort of circumstance is why baseball players get pissed about flipping bats. Fucking Jose Bautista bat flipped a 2-out single when the Blue Jays were down by like three runs, and retarded Canadians wondered why it was considered asinine, and concluded that racist whitey hates displays of latin passion.

bautista is a veteran, he can do what he wants, no one should have gotten mad over that. you just have to keep the rookies and sophomore players in check so they don't get too cocky and start celebrating everything like high school kids.

Yep. Still a fan but I don't tune every Sunday now.

Probably a mix of fatigue + annoying protest shit

the NFL is a waste of time. the sport itself is dead. in 20 years no one will play concussionball

>Drumpf unironically destroyed one of the most American things in his attempt to make America Great Again

Shoot me in my vagina if this isn't absolute pottery.

but what if baseball becomes relevant again

good joke, kid

baseball is just as boring as soccer so the chances aren't bad

>a bunch of criminal africans getting away with literal murder while the country worships them is american
id love to see a new age of reformed nfl where no criminal monkeys are allowed, where politics arent allowed or practiced, where all the uptight faggotry is gone, etc. if you let marxists hijack your corporation to spread propaganda at the public, you deserve to fail.

>(((NFL)))
>most American

Baseball is the most American sport btw, "Paco". You're paying for the wall and that's the way it is.

>one of the most
Britcuck """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""EDUCATION""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>0-9 team in ultra left wing city doesnt have anyone showing up to games

Don't mess with right wingers amirite

Reminder that anyone who gives "kneeling" or "politics" as a reason for not watching the NFL is a brainlet who doesn't actually like football

t. cuckold
>oh yes tyrone oh yea i love it when you fuck my country and my sport oh yea fuck it harder oh ill even buy your merchandise if you do thank you tyrone

>Don't mess with right wingers amirite

DESU the quality of the game going down has been gradual enough so people have not directly noticed it too much, so people still watched but enjoyment was lower, the protesting was just enough to send people over the edge.

League is also suffering same teams are good and same teams are bad with the occasional team like the Jags or Rams seeing some improvement (after 10 years of no playoffs between them)

Do they really point cameras into the sun in America?

great to see desu
is a terrible sport

Been getting into football. The sport itself is nice to watch and shitpost. If they had the european system it would become 500x better

>Niners game

Good, the only american sport that I actually hate. Addball is fucking cancer.

Players are constantly creating plays on the field in soccer, though. Concussionball is this:

>2 seconds of play
>"okay, let's figure out what our next play is"
>timeout
>commercial break that lasts 2 minutes
>still in the goddamn huddle when commercials are done
>15 more seconds of huddle time
>10 seconds of pre-snap shit
>another 2 yard gain or checkdown pass that lasts maybe 5 seconds

hocke- lmao just kidding bro

>NFL
did you mean mulignan collision (aka dementia ball)?

It probably just has more to do with the Niners being ass, to be honest. San Francisco is shitlib central.

F

I bet you're the first person to scream about "muh government tyranny" while blindly kissing the asses of government cronies killing people with your tax dollars.

You kept Cincy? Wtf

NFL is as strong as ev-

>49ers
They're just sick of losing

People are just streami-

The protests aren't changing fan op-

this, i only watch my team now

Just fi-