JAMIE! HELP ME JAMIE! PLEASE!

JAMIE! HELP ME JAMIE! PLEASE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=ruxYSleOX6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DiPaolo tore his ass on Joe being a disgusting leftie cuck.

just pull my shit up senpai

You see that video of an elephant fighting a dude with a spear in Africa?

Pull that shit up Jamie.

Oh yeah. Look at that form. That thing would squish you like a bug. It's the size of a house. It's that crazy?

JAMIE! ITS TOO HEAVY! CAN YOU PULL IT UP!

Jamie not pulling it up will fuck you up man

Nice.

If he was twice the man he is he wouldn't have accomplished half the things he has.

underrated

jamie, can you pull dad up?

Man, he just didn't let Crowder talk.

> my son turned into a bloated midget with a inferiority complex

RIGHT WING FUCKING SHITS

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

everytime it makes me laugh

well no because
>*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
>*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

>every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
Didn't he literally say this in the Crowder episode?

kek

>tfw jamie doesn't pull it up

Even the first 3 lines of this are amazing

i'm calling it now, roganposting is the best Sup Forums meme of 2017

how long until normies start using it or is it too advanced for them?

>roganposting is the best Sup Forums meme of 2017
It's older than 2017, bro.

Not the 2017 version

maybe late 2016, but it really took off this year

>"We're sitting down and, I mean, he literally just thrashes me to the fullest extent," Schaub said. "You heard me going 'huh, huh,' because if I would have spoke you would have heard me crying. I was trying not to cry. My phone blew up. I had 40-45 text messages from friends, family. People going, 'Walk out right now. Don't take this right now.

"I don't agree with Rogan. Some of his points I do agree with. There's some stuff when you lay it out and look at numbers I can see why he thinks I should move on [from fighting]. The truth is I make about as much doing this show as I do in the UFC. That's the truth, it's about identical."

Schaub said he eventually broke down in tears once he go home, not really knowing who to talk to about the conversation.

Crowder is a pussy who got scared cause he was being called out on being a conservacuck

perfect for my chimp kettlebell action course

they got bigfoot ones too. and iron man and zombies for the walking deadfags.

Do they have a Shane kettlebell?

FUG, I'd buy that.

and a Negan and a CORRAL WITH MISSING EYE.

>A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
What exactly is that?

a meme for meatheads

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

>Joe: Did you know trumps administration is falling apart at the seams? Yeah Jamie pull it up
>He does

These

redpill me on kettlebells

For all the flak and meme-posting Rogan gets I unironically enjoy his podcast. It's by far the comfiest podcast out there.

>JAMIE PULL UP KETTLEBELLS FOR THIS user.

>tfw you don't google for joe rogan for a living

Question everything

Hahaha who did this!??

Strength building exercises using a cannon ball with a handle, invented by Russians.

until someone can finally top this
roganposting isnt going anywhere

>JOE ROGAN IN THE ROLE OF A LIFETIME

At my house I have this archery setup in my backyard, and...
>you do archery?
OH, oh yeah man, you kiddin me? I shoot arrows all day bro
>do you use guns too?
yyyeeeahh but.. I've always felt like the gun's so outta place yknow? you're in this
>*voice gets softer*
huuuuge fuckin forest, this thing man, and it's ALIVE with you, staring your ego in the face...

It's the most well-rounded piece of weight equipment out there. I don't like the idea of swinging CANNON BALLS around though.

Wasn't Rogan an actor on some sitcom in the 90s?

he was the host of fear factor.

Jamie is like someone build a soulless redban robot without the sense of humor.

Newsradio

dude boner pills lmao

dude Sup Forums lmao

dude instagram lmao

Redban shouldn't be there

>You missed your flight, at least you aren't in Ethiopia.
>sweetie ;P

>It's a Joe gets butt blasted at a guest episode

Redban was a necessary evil that grabbed joe rogan by the feet when he was lost touch with earth. Jamie is just a guy.

kekd hard

H A N D S O M E
A
N
D
S
O
M
E

redban is a cool guy

youtube.com/watch?v=ruxYSleOX6c

JUST

he was a good looking dude 20 years ago. now he looks like a juiced up bald monkey.

>Joe "Rogaine" Rogan