Is America really the "Rome of 21st century"?

Is America really the "Rome of 21st century"?

Is the relative power of America similar to relative power of Rome?

No

>Is America really the "Rome of 21st century"?
No

>Is the relative power of America similar to relative power of Rome?
Nowhere near Rome.

>>Rome of 21st centur
>>Israel.
OK?

No

Yes
yes

it's at the same time Rome and Greece, as they are the most powerful and influential and their culture spreads all over the world

No, you Dumby.

Vietnam killed 90% of American Army.

Airforce werent safe in nam neither tanks.

USA had 58,000 deaths
South Vietnam had 1 million deaths

pathetic political war

no

don't compare our ancestors to such uncultured scum, it's kind of offensive

Not even close.

t. North African

No
We're more like british empire 2.0 really

Yes, but American culture is more pervasive than Roman culture; while Rome had a more solid expansion (territorial).

We are Greece m8, American ideas are European ideas on steroids

No.

The United States is not an empire, nor is it Roman, nor endemically Holy, however, it is certainly blessed by God Himself.

>my ancestor

this has to be bait my gothic friend

Romans are unironically his ancestors though

babylon
mesopotomia
egypt
greece
rome
Britian
USA

who is next?

>every powerful republic must be rome

Israel will be the final destination desu

Canada obviously
Global warming will open up all of our landmass and make it usable, then when water becomes the new oil we will be the wealthiest country on earth since we have all of the water.

>China is the new Rome

no, USA is babbie tier historical length with about 300 years. it needs postponing with 1700 years to be called rome.

Did you do genocide irish too?

Usa only been world power for around 50 years.

no, the closest you could say is that they were used like Ukrainians on the eastern front in our civil war

you know nothing, unsurprising really, you are American after all

contemporary Americans are too ill informed about their own history, and perspective in general,.it's maddening

China, then full world communism so no countries or states, China will be the last one desu

So USA isnt brit empaire 2/0.

We disliked the irish and considerd them inferior to blacks at one point. we did genocide a lot of natives though.

of course not, we're not organized as a myriad swarm of overseas dependencies and colonies

there was no genocide of natives

There was definitely genocide of natives

Are North America and Europe the Rome and Byzantium of the current century? Think about it.

no

yes

absolutely not

The EU as a new Byzance is funny, but I think Islam won't need 1,000 years to take over the capital this time.

I was thinking the same! :D

The US is probably stronger than Rome was, relatively, the US military is on another level.

you mean comparatively of course

and sure, that's without saying

I think relatively works there, too. But if not, yes, comparatively, thanks.

>UUR DUUR ITALIANS CAN'T BE ROMAN DESCENDANTS BECAUSE IT OFFEND MY ANGLO FEFES OF HAVING SUBHUMAN SNOWNIGGER ANCESTORS LIVING ON HUT.
well tell me, where romans disappeared suddently?

Rome controlled Judea.
Israel controls America.

Don't be like the filthy german and shy away from your ancestor's past mistakes, my ameribrother

Gauls were more advanced than your pigskins from the snow.
but seriously what the fuck is that meme about italians not being descendants of romans?
your only arguments are "MUH BLONDE" about some emperors from some obscure sources and also pretending the villainous "arabs" or "moors" breed with everyones, some of you even believe Moors were black mans and take seriously that moment from that Tarantino movie.

No, Muslims invaded only some parts of the Iberian Peninsula and some Mediterranean Islands (including Sicily concerning Italy) but they were defeated, deported and the invaded peoples who assimilated to them was more religious than genetic.
Continental Italy was never invaded by any moors or berbers.

But you are huge cheaters so you will try everything, like rapes by turkish people on the 1600th or some christian refugees of levantines types from the crusades.

well we could tell you everything, you are exactly the same than those niggers who want to appropriate Egypt, just because you can't accept Civilization could have golden age and after it falls, and their descendants beings of the same race could become shit tier, and savages could become more advanced, and after it will be the turn of others.

idk man he posted an image called hat and you wrote an essay on genetics; I think he won

it simply isn't at all the case though

Look at it people another exemple of arrogance from the industrial revolution, they believe that shit was always like that and will be eternal.

That would make us the Germanics of the 21st century

But what about all those times Americans and their Indian allies tried to wipe out other tribes (nations).

Indians sure were cruel in their dealings with rivals, it's true, the only interest of the settlers was establishing farms out of the wastes, and fearing no more raids and attacks from the savage

>He writes an entire Quran all because of one picture
>Every few seconds while writing this he had to quickly look around to ensure that there were no speeding trucks headed in his direction

What country would be Persia? China?

South Vietnam was your ally

That's ignoring a lot of history. Americans or proto-Americans killed a lot of women and children, made a lot if first strikes, burned non-combatants, poisoned peaceful Indians, etc.
It certainly looks a lot like a genocide

If only it were that simple irl

A north african was caeser

India

LOS

ESTADOS

>*Los Unidos Estados

really? well ok then

It was a proxy war in the context of the Cold War.

Why would you even compare Rome to anything these days? Times are changing, I mean it really is fun to compare things but why Rome? Is Russia the new Byzantium? Is Turkmenistan the new Persia?

We're definitely the most powerful nation on the planet right now with China being our only real rival, which is somewhat similar to Rome.

But compared to our neighbors? Clearly we have the most powerful military and our culture is the most dominant on the planet, but at the end of the day we're no Rome because we aren't lightyears ahead of literally everyone else. If everyone else was just barely becoming industrialized right now, then yeah, we would be the modern Rome, but the sheer scale of how much more advanced and important we are compared to everyone else isn't so totally out of whack that the comparison is legit.

We are however the closest analogue to Rome in the modern age, no question about it.

>why Rome
Because it was hegemonic on a large part of the world lol

No of course not. Now invade America. They are weak.

>Rome
>lightyears ahead of literally everyone else

Lol

>our culture is the most dominant on the planet
It may have been 50 years ago. Nowadays it's shades of grey.

Invade America Poland. You can easily take them.

>culture
>military
Yep, that's the same thing

I never said anything about culture. I just want you to invade America.

Where were your roads, plumbing, organized infrastructure, and coins back then, you gaul fuck?

They didn't exist. Typical arrogant Frenchman projecting his need for stature on all of history to make up for his lack of modern significance.

Mexico is already performing that job desu

>he unironically thinks there were no coins and no roads in Gaul before Roman invasion
>he thinks Rome, not Greece, was the most advanced civilisation around (not even talking about Eastern civilisations)

Embarrassing lol

Can I invite my old sorta-friend Russia?

hello bilal

that's a lot of bunk

Rome was a bumfuck degenerate rabble of savage shitalians. USA otoh is indisputable the pinnacle of human achievement

China

Daily reminder that an italian literally named and discovered your shithole country and without italy most of the shit you use everyday wouldn't exist. Show some respect faggot.

Hit a nerve, eh Lorenzo? Stay brown, Greek wannabe

Italians and even sicilians are whiter than americunts like you will ever be. My name's tim by the way. You're going to get fucking exposed on youtube.

Posting a fake name won't make your skin any lighter, """tim"""

top kek

It's actually not a fake name, nigger cuck. Have fun getting exposed

Originally the hegemon country in ancient times is China

Rome was powerful yes, but the US is in a different tier. Geography separates the US's power from Romes power, or even current day China and Russias power.

North American, most particularly the US mainland is blessed with unique geographical features that make it basically invulnerable to conventional attack.

why does no one consider russia as "the "Rome of 21st century""? we are pretty powerful and influential too

My state has more money than your country, faggot. Sit down.

>muh gdp
kys

>we are pretty powerful and influential too

No. the comparison is completely invalid. The US has levels of global power the Romans could never dream of, but when it comes to politics, culture, and society, the US couldn't be more different than Rome. The sole exceptions to this rule are our Founders' fetish for latin and Roman architecture, which I think is what causes the mistaken US=Rome comparisons.

Rome was a center of culture and art for he whole world

Russia is the center of cat torture videos and computer viruses