youtube.com/watch?v=iy6Qqg66-hI
youtube.com/watch?v=lzTNdgjvlr0
twitter.com/StarWarsDE/status/832548868315369474/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok.

no it's not

youtube.com/watch?v=iy6Qqg66-hI

This Star Wars cancer wasn't cancerous enough. Thanks for linking those dipshits.

kotor was the best star wars movie

never post this infuriating thing ever again

youtube.com/watch?v=lzTNdgjvlr0

>be massive star wars nerds
>want to comment on every new bit of info
>don't want to look sincere because that's uncool
>make parody videos instead
bravo

I mean, they're supposed to be parodying other people, but they really are no better than those people

Absolute state of the English """language"""

Already a thread espèce d'idiot !

Lés Dèrnïérès Jèdï (1939 B.C.) France, Moldova, Kosovo, Pakistan (327 mins)

Derp

"Jedi" ne s'accorde pas? Pour être honnête, je crois que je n'ai jamais dû voir ces films en français à vrai dire.

Non tout comme Sith

Omelette du jedi

Dommage tu rates une perle de doublage surtout pour ANH.

"Mets la gomme Chico ! "

D2R2 et Z6PO

Beurk àvd.

>Chico ! "
Ah mais si je regardais avec mon petit frère pas encore tout à fait initié dans les sombres arts de l'anglais et j'ai eut à sortir de la salle quand j'ai entendu ça pour "Chewie".

>Beurk avd

What ?

>de la salle.

J'espère que tu parle de la ressortie en 1997.

"Tu crois qu'un zigoto comme moi"

>Points another thread
>This one has more answers

On se demande qui est l'idiot maintenant.

Mais je l'avais fait avant tu aurais pu vérifier.
Tu reste quand même un idiot qui cherche à faire un topic à succès sur Sup Forums.

Et oui malheureusement il fait plus de post.

I woudl be JediS then.

Idiot.

Two or more french people in a thread and They start to talk french.

Every single time

Yann Solo et son compagnon Chiquetabac parcourent la galaxie à bord de leur vaisseau, le Millénium Condor, environs trente ans après que les guerres sombres aient ravagé la galaxie, marquant la fin de l'ancienne république.

Makes no sense at all. Luke Skywalker is the last Jedi. Says so in the opening crawl of episode 8.

How is that an unfair complaint, unless the restaurant was in China?

Canda was a mistake.

Rey will become a jedi. So two jedi now

How long can they do this shit before it gets too pathetic?

That nostalgia feel

>will become
Meaning she isn't.
Meaning Luke is the last Jedi.

I hate dubbings with a passion. I don't know if it's just French dubbing studios that had such disrespect and disdain for the movies they're working on, or dubbing studios in general, but man I hate them

by the end of ep. 8 she might be a jedi...thus the last two jedi

>she might be a jedi
Meaning she isn't.
The title refers to Luke.
Anybody who thinks otherwise is literally retarded.

The title is plural meaning there is more than one jedi. It is from Disney not some random french website. It is official

>It is from Disney
>the French are incompetent
Who woulda thunk?

The French who translated "millenium falcon" to "millenium condor", Chewbacca to Chiquetabac, and "the clone wars" to "the dark wars"?

>Compare movies that nobody give a damn in 1977 before his release and a billion dollar franchise

The french dubbings and his acting for "la guerre des etoiles" are better than the original.
There are more passion.

But i agree now dubbings are shiiiiit.

>Anybody who thinks otherwise is literally retarded.

From a guy who refuse to see the clear evidence in front of his eyes...

You're a shit person and I hate you, not memeing.

Implying they care now. Whatever piece of shit translation they come up with, however much they ignore the tone and humor of the original piece, they're still going to sell it. Look at the dubbings of any recent movie and tell me 80% of the humor wasn't lost in the process of dubbing.

oui cava bien merci

I just say i think JUST for ANH the french dubbings might be better beside the translation error. Maybe i have Nostalgia goggles but the dialogue feel more alive and the humor is more present.

But i agree that NOW especially for TFA the DUBBINGS ARE TRULY SHIT. And yes the humor was lost

Do you understand ?

When i say "la guerre des etoiles" , I talk about A NEW HOPE.
I think you misunderstand me.

It's nostalgia. Tarkin isn't Tarkin without Cushing's accent. Leia isn't Leia without the bipolarity dripping off of every word Carrie says.

I understand that you even went to see TFA in vf and are therefore a gigantic faggot.

I get it. See what I replied to the poster above you.

Germany plural proof also reporting in.

twitter.com/StarWarsDE/status/832548868315369474/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Mercy goku

I'm calling it now: Luke dies and Ray turns evil.

Spanish plural proof.

>so basically every non anglo language have spoiled the movie and cut off any speculation. Bravo Disney.

Ray going dark side and Kylo going back to light would at least be something moderately interesting in this neutered boring rehash

Translator here. They didn't flip a coin in order know which one it was, There is an ambiguity (In french, "the last jedi" can be translated either in the singular or the plural form.

In such cases, especially in big projects, there are processes that are in place to lift the ambiguity, ie. asking to the client what it precisely means. if they used the plural, that means that they directly asked Disney which one they preferred.

speak American or fuck off

Italian
plural as well

IMO this movie will feature a secret, ancient and lost congregation of Jedi and will slowly come back in the real world

>Rei, be careful, because we are now the last jedi.

It already looks like crap.

It's a shame they say Jedi in german and not Jedi-Ritter.
One.fucking.job
It's like the scene in Rogue One. Why are they still Rogue One in german and not Renegat eins?!

Wow. That much autism.
I saw it in VOST.

If being autistic about movies isn't accepted here, then what is?

muh twist

Well you can be austistic but don't be a dick at least

Too bad this will be shit. They probably rewrited everything because everyone realised Snoke was Plagueis

Will Star Wars find a way?

"My name is...Plagueis"

100% of the characters in the movie: "Who?"
98% of the audience: "Who?"

Why would they do that?

Maybe they mean last as in most recent.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

There are other ways to say it.

Everyone is a Star Wars expert now, people have wikis in their phones

Damn frenchies.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

ALWAYS FINDS A WAY

I'm trying to, but did you have to push my buttons so precisely?

Why is this being ignored?
One country, maybe you could be sceptical, but come on

Without us, you'll still debating like retards with shitty theories

>stealing other people's content

>english language getting REKT

It's already pathetic.

Remember they did an unironical TFA prediction video.

That Rich Evans "loot crate" unboxing was god tier tho.

No shit, they've already commented several times that Jedi can be singular or plural.

kek