Bring moneyz pl0x

bring moneyz pl0x

plus55.com/sports/2016/07/german-tv-teams-robbed-rio

Previous news:
>Body parts wash up near Olympics beach volleyball site — edition.cnn.com/2016/06/30/americas/rio-olympics-body-parts-found/
>Spanish athletes robbed at gunpoint in Brazil — dw.com/en/three-spanish-olympic-sailors-robbed-at-gunpoint-in-rio-brazil/a-19275436
>Australian athlete robbed at gunpoint in Brazil — abc.net.au/news/2016-06-21/australian-paralympian-liesl-tesch-held-up-at-gunpoint-in-rio/7528110
>Chinese athletes robbed in Brazil — chinatopix.org/articles/84661/20160428/chinese-athletes-robbed-in-brazil-ahead-of-olympic-games.htm
>Brazilian athlete shot in the head — en.as.com/en/2016/06/10/other_sports/1465585068_642635.html
>Drug cartel raids Olympics hospital in Brazil, frees druglord — news.sky.com/story/1714584/gunmen-free-fat-family-from-olympics-hospital
>Brazilian intellectuals find evidence Zika is getting worse — nbcnews.com/storyline/zika-virus-outbreak/brazilian-researchers-find-evidence-zika-getting-worse-n572186

Warmups:
>Brazil beach robbery — youtube.com/watch?v=mYh_l_taQ6I
>Brazil street robbery — youtube.com/watch?v=yr_ajbvDl0I
>Brazilians rape tourists — youtube.com/watch?v=wCr4ku-_ltY
>Brazilian rape gangs — youtube.com/watch?v=xxzHGYfVL_0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&u=http://g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2016/07/pms-confundem-pipoca-com-drogas-e-matam-jovem-dizem-moradores.html&edit-text=
rt.com/news/342933-temer-us-brazil-spying/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping with BR.

Moneyz, moneyz, moneyz...
youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc

what shithole of a country. would love to watch brazil get nuked.

Threadly reminder to not come here if you value your life. Please I would feel terrible if a Sup Forumslack got robbed or killed, just don't risk your life please.

I will watch the chaos from the comfort of my happening station

The world cup went OK. What changed in a few months?

I forget why they are hosting the Olympics?

They love soccer so they were tame for that one. They hate literally every other sport, so...

>zyka
>dengue
>Rio went bankrupt (can't pay for public hospitals, police, etc)
>Dilma (almost) impeached
>Lula almost in jail>
>a ton of politician in jail and more joining >Olympics buildings barely finished
>social collapse imminent

Neat. It'll make for some interesting stories at least.

Isn't the Olympic village always a massive orgy too?

I spent last 3 weeks in Rio just fine. It's just stupid tourists that ignore the local gang's curfews and walk around drug dealing zones that get fucked.

>local gang's curfews
>drug dealing zones
You talk about it like that's a normal thing.

It's being hosted by Rio de Janeiro, not São Paulo or anywhere else in Brazil that's not in the Northeast? Eh, almost forgot Rio de Janeiro = Brazil, from a forasteiro perspective.

>Rio de Janeiro
>Rio de Janeiro
>Rio de Janeiro
>Rio de Janeiro

You check the news: Rio de Janeiro. You check sensationalist websites: Rio de Janeiro.
>Jesus Christ, Brazil is truly the absolute shithole.

>Town rapist

You guys know that there isn't an event for biggest shithole right?

Would never go to that shithole oven in the first place. "Tourists" are fucking idiots. Those beaches look all the fucking same
Go somewhere safe and civilized for vacation

Kek

But doesn't hosting the Olympics get decided by a committee?
And even before now they've been having major problems.

Why can't we just conquer you guys? Why don't first world countries conquer and colonize these shithole. They can't take care of themselves. Let us use them as slaves or something. It is far worse to allow them rights when they're already killing each other.

Third world Olympic venues was a mistake

But it is. You can't go to a friend's house then shit all over the floor, same thing with Rio, you got to show some respect to the owner (drug gangs) and follow their rules while you're a visitor

>kid shot because policeman confused popcorn with crack

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&u=http://g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2016/07/pms-confundem-pipoca-com-drogas-e-matam-jovem-dizem-moradores.html&edit-text=

> willingly going to south America
> implying Brazil isn't some dressed up slum
We should have let them pay for all that Olympic shit and then not show up.

>two members of the Australian paralympic team have been robbed at gunpoint in Rio
I chuckled

In the case of Rio, the whole house is made of shit.

Our interim president is already a US puppet

And Lula is the savior of mankind, right?

>paralympic
ayy

One Max Payne wasn't enough.

Because no sane white person wants to colonize a jungle filed with rapist thieving drug dealing monkeys that call themselves human

>Brazilian "women"

>Brazilians
>humans

thats a 10/10 Brazilian women right there

Temer used to be an US Intel informant

rt.com/news/342933-temer-us-brazil-spying/

>embassy worker
>"spy"

We don't need to treat them like humans. They are weak we should castrate them all and make them work reconstructing their land.

what about the coveted big booty brbr bitches

pic related

I regret learning Spanish

brland speaks portuguese

Should've spent that money learning geography instead.

Whatever floats your boat.

I reckon that fad will be over in the next decade.

Just like home.

>compete in olympics
>either get robbed, raped or the zyka virus

this will be a gud olympic games

Matters little :^(

Cant wait to be kidnaped and mounted by a BR stud.

I mean more, how can those two entities exist in the same country

where does pic relateds hide from the everyday reality of brazil

faggot hue-hues tell us about the whores and fucking Brazilian women
>do they all like anal?
>how much at a putaria?
>should I marry a Brazilian woman?

>hating brazilian masterrace

You are just on the wrong side of history

Converted to dollars, it's like $20.

we were doing pretty well couple years ago

everything turned to shit overnight

>do they all like anal
Most, yeah...
>how much at a putaria?
80 dollars, it's cheap for you, but we don't earn much.
>should I marry a Brazilian woman
No. You should not marry, as a matter of fact. Sup Forums did not teach you anything about females?

do you guys really bang underage favela grills ?

how often do you go to a putaria? how accepted is it to fuck trannies?

$80 is cheap to us, but we don't have cool putarias to go to, just shitty asian massage parlours or backpage girls.

yes
females are soft and lovely and should be married and treasured provided they're good people

without being a beta cuck

i have no idea what putaria means to you

How bad is the Zika situation there? Does every other kid gets born with microcephaly already?

its not that common

they fear what it could become, because it increased so fast, not what it is right now

I can't wait until SA becomes an official warzone and starts flooding the US with da fugees.
I just hope begins before the coming election.

South America got the majority of niggs in the slave trade.
Mexicans + Niggs + Whites
The white mixes from Spain / Portugal are the fit ones with da ass. The rest are sub human.

>dengue finally gets a vaccine
>gets replaced by a worse virus
Nature is telling us to die.

Lula was a snitch

>do you guys really bang underage favela grills?
No, that's for favela guys. A white boi like me would never enter a favela or risk fucking a favela grill who might be the child of a drug lord.
>how often do you go to a putaria?
I never go to this type of houses, but I have gone to streets with prostitutes and trannies with my friends, but did not fuck any, I am afraid of diseases. Also, regular girls are not much less slutty, so if you can avoid suffering from oneitis and becoming someone's boyfriend, there is no need for paying, at least that's my thinking.
>how accepted is it to fuck trannies?
Guys laugh at you and joke about you, but it's such a popular thing that I'd say it's well accepted. Tranny fuckers always say they are "technically not gay".

I bet the gun is worth more than all that money.

>favela grill who might be the child of a drug lord.
How can he be a drug lord yet live in a slum?
Sounds like drugs dont pay the bills.

holy shit wow. I would never admit in public I like trannies in a million years here.

>there are a lot of good ones in Br
thanks user!

>mfw our Olympics will seem God-tier in comparison to Brazil's incomplete, crime-ridden, Zika infected display.

Feels good man

Please come to Brazil. Its is not nearly as bad as you make it to be.

Please come here and spend your money, it's beautiful. You will not regret it.

Thank you;

kek, I wouldn't go there in a million years
if I wanted to meet a successful brazilian I'd do that in europe

No it wont. Because ours came after China's. China's will look even better.

Please come

They may be criminals, but they do respect the trigger...

when did china host the olympics?

i never watch any sporting event thats not in the UK

I already live in a shit hole..

global elite's plan to spread the man-made virus known as "zika" to first world nations

Go to Florianópolis, it's like Rio, but not shit.

Beijing had it 4 years before London.
Londow was self hating, progressive and trashy.
Beijing was all Chinese, pure nationalist pride and China was using it's years of propaganda experience to push China as amazing and powerful.
Russia had winter olympics that were also good. Britain looked like shit compared to both. Look them up on YT.

They went bankrupt from all the effort to attract the Olympics.

>British Olympics looked like shit compared to Russia's

Who's being the defeatist, self-hating cuck here? I thought we did a great job. Put on a great show. Sure they overdid the 'Are NHS' thing, but we put on a bloody good show lad.

here it is

>highest violent crime in the hemisphere
>we were doing pretty well

Hue pls

no. watching other nations nationlism is tantamount to traitorism in my book

The drug lord here is someone from the slums that became the Lord through violence. Someday someone from his slum will kill the current lord and take his place. Its just a constant rise and all in the slums, they dont even leave the place. Also if you get involved with drug lords relatives, its a death sentence.