Black People

Hey Sup Forums, why can't you accept that there are different kinds of black people, just like there are different kinds of white people?

This article shows that white Brits are fucking dumb compared to their Nigerian counterparts.

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

>Brits are so insecure about their intelligence that they project their idiocy onto other races

Why not just submit to the Nigerian master race already?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
m.chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey fucking nigger, every black person I interact with is either rude or autistic.

Maybe people don't like blacks because they have to actually deal with them.

Also look at my flag, clearly blacks are garbage no matter where you go.

>look here guy, every FRENCH person I know is either rude or autistic
>maybe the reason people don't like FRENCHIES is because they actually have to deal with them
>look at my flag because this is relevant

Bumping for black excellence

>his whole continent is a shithole garbage heap
>his entire races acts like down syndrome monkeys no matter what culture they adopt

Having trouble debating?

You literally are not debating. You are just saying mean things about a place you have never been to and a people that have been subjugated to systemic racism in western countries like the USA.

Why don't you just accept the fact there are different types of black people?

Have you ever met a Nigerian immigrant? They are most likely smarter, harder working, and more athletic than you.

Did you even read the article?

So africa is not a shithole and blacks don't commit more crime?

All the Black people i met where quite decent. Met just 3, so can't tell much.

Blacks as a race seem to be overall way more violent and less inteligent. Does not mean there aren't examples i would like.

ThatguyT is decent, Thomas Sowell is absolutly fantastic etc.

Why does it matter if Africa is bad? When Germany was bad people fled it.
When the UK was bad people fled it.
When China was bad people fled it.

If you look at black crime, certain blacks commit the majority of the crime compared to other blacks. Why not target your racism a bit more specifically instead of making ...
>generalizations

I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you are just flat out wrong.

>work with africans, they are the dumbest fucking retards I have ever met
>talk about killing whitey tourists back in africa
>have trouble pushing buttons (literally a monkey can do this)
>scream racism if you tell them to stop being lazy
>whenever I'm at a store and a black guy is working, either rude or retarded

>whole continent is a shithole even though it's the largest and has the most resources and fauna available on earth.

>black people literally have different shaped brains than whites

I will say there are some nice blacks, but the majority I interact with on a daily basis are fucking dumb. Can you accept the fact that exceptional black people aren't the majority?

Can you accept the fact that the browner a canadian city is the more crime and murders?

I would actively support a black intelligentsia getting together and purging Africa of all low IQ, Low self control and high aggression peoples.

But until that happens blacks as a collective will always be excluded to the lower rungs of society.

I made the mistake of responding to a Canadian troll who has no facts. Take a look at this Wikipedia page
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
Highest murder rates are in the Americas.
Many African countries have extremely low murder rates.

You can support this by bringing more Africans into your country to be taught at your schools!

>extremely low murder rates
Because african governments are so ineffective half of them never get reported maybe?

brits arent even white or human theyr just inbred

>Black People

Buddy we have tons of blacks up here, the only normal blacks are from Jamaica the rest of them are fucking retards.

>butthurt Brit that isn't subservient to his Nigerian Elite.

Even POOR Nigerians do better than Brits.

>implying I can view webm's on my iPhone
I thought androids were for poor people m8

good thread op, you sure showed us.

>everything you experienced in your life is a lie

o-ok

Still salty about Brexit, you globalist kikes? Also, some black people are intelligent and based as fuck. I know a few of them.

Black women tend to be ignorant in my experience.
>Girl named Carissa literally rubs her ass on my crotch in gym class and then runs circles around me laughing
>Turns out to be some retarded black power cunt

>Girl named Karina started walking with me to class and it progressed to her holding my arm and saying lude shit
>Turned out to be a black power cunt

>Girl named Desiree acted extremely white and said I looked like Shaggy from Scooby Doo, also constantly wanted to know if I wanted to hangout after school
>Turned out to be an extreme black power cunt who said borderline racist shit about white people

I guess what I'm trying to ask is why are niggers so damn retarded? None of the girls I mentioned were bad looking, they were just dumb as fucking dirt. I also don't get why if they had a superiority complex they talked to me, a white boy.

you just disregard the fact that blacks are different, and instead you lump them together.
>EVERYTHING I HAVE SEEN CONFIRMS MUH BIAS

Why not look at facts instead of anecdotes?

Blacks from Jamaica are pretty crime ridden mate you should watch yourself

I don't know about the UK but here They're better than American niggers by far

No. That would only work if we sent all of them back once they were educated. Instead all that happens is Africa acts as a breeding factory and pumps out children to spread across the globe. Each society will become more and more African and as Africa is a relative shit hole that know one wants to go to it stays homogeneous.

Why anecdotes

I have worked with brownies, blacks, spainards. Canada is very (((diverse))) especially in the big cities.

What evidence are you showing me other than a cherry picked article? I am telling you that every Sup Forums says is true.

Race is not skin deep and no jamaicans are actually pretty bro tier. Somalias and nigerians commit the most crime.

You are talking to me like I'm some autist who has never been around blacks before. It doesn't matter where they come from, the majority of them are dumb. The reason is because they have smaller prefrontal lobes, their brains are literally different.

Lurk more retard.

>that flag

Because I'm trying to understand why niggers are stupid and do contradictory things, the point of OPs thread was that niggers aren't the same but I provided proof that they are.

You act as a fetish. People fetishize what they hate. Hence the act of courting you 'the oppressor' is erotic.

Are you fucking dumb nigger? Ever heard of Edmonton? Brampton? Surrey?

Fuck you are ignorant as fuck to think all of canada is some back water farming community.

Thank you based patriot

Just cherry pick the intelligent ones from known families that have hard workers like the Igbo tribe

WE WUZ KANGZ

DUDE PREFRONTAL-LOBE LMAO

Many black people have similar views on civil rights issues, doesn't mean they are all the same.

>that flag
I honestly don't know why you post

>The prefrontal cortex is a part of the brain located at the front of the frontal lobe. It is implicated in a variety of complex behaviors, including planning, and greatly contributes to personality development.

We need to fix Africa not just brain drain it. The continent as a majority is dysgenics run rampant. A Radical Eugenics program is the only way to fix it now although that won't happen. The west will continue sending billions of dollars in aid and rather than spending that money on Infrastructure or cultural stability or any number of things that improve the foundation of civilization they will use it to breed to their maximum capacity.

Side note. You people make it to easy to mock you. The Igbo tribe... Igbo. Come one now.

According to Z. Z. Cernovsky Rushton's own study[19] shows that the average cranial capacity of North American blacks is similar to that of Caucasians from comparable climatic zones,[18] though a previous work by Rushton showed appreciable differences in cranial capacity between North Americans of different race.[20] This is consistent with the findings of Z. Z. Cernovsky that people from different climates tend to have minor differences in brain size.
>minor differences
>based on climate not race

>BRAIN STRUCTURE IS LITERALLY MISSING CERTAIN PARTS

>THE PARTS IT'S MISSING ATTRIBUTE TO IMPULSE CONTROL AND LACK OF FORE THOUGHT

>MINOR DIFFERENCES

>Many black people have similar views on civil rights issues
They all have the exact same views. They seem to hate white people but for some love us at the same time.

While eugenics could solve some problems, it's pretty unethical and the backlash is enough to destabilize the entire region even more.

I agree with your investment strategy, but most countries, not corporations, that invest in Africa DO invest in infrastructure.

Why is Igbo easy to make fun of?

>proof

Many have a love/hate relationship with white people. It's pretty understandable considering they were slaves in America less than 200yrs ago

My father say to me the same thing since I was like 4:

>if aint white, nigger it is.

I know it must be hard for you to accept, but blacks have different brains than whites, that's why they are dumber, it just means you have to work harder.

So are brazilians all black?
>proof

read a book nigger

>implying I'm African

>18 posts by this ID

>implying that refutes anything I said

Guess what, asians were enslaved too, and they turned out just fine. I wonder why.

Unfortunately not a lot of people want to talk about the cold hard truth so I have to make a ruckus

Is there any proof Asians were enslaved in North America after European colonization?

I havnt met bad black people yet. I assume I will eventually but my main problem with them is how touchy they are. Its impossible to talk to them without a false alarm on their racism radar and then they get upset.

Not angry or violent. Upset. Not worth the hassle.

>cold hard truth
>doesn't want to accept the fact blacks have different brain structure which attributes to their retardation
>attempts to refute by saying people from the same climate have similar brain structures
>blacks are similar to blacks

fuck you are dumb.

Everyone was enslaved to some extent in North America. Indentured servants were worked to death and thrown in a pit and they were white.

are you fucking serious? They built the railroads in your country you dumb fuck. Also native americans are mongolians.

Is Nigeria or at-least Nigerians a high trust society/culture? I don't know much about it.

Of course there are different kinds, but the stupid masses want simple solutions for complex problems, the result you can see on chan boards and in their vote for Trump. A good indicator for good genes is the form of the skull, distinct features like a slim (eurasian) nose, no nigger lips, anyone who can't see that is a fucking moron or a general racist. I'm not against black people, I'm against Niggers and Sandniggers as they pollute our genepool. But there's enough retarded dumb racists in the U.S. so that's that. Can't even blame them, they got all the Neanderthals. Well you cucks wanted slaves, now you are slaves in your own country. No good deed goes unpunished.

>rambles, contradicts himself

k

You are Canadian

so what?
m.chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php

Romans and Greeks also enslaved all races, claiming everyone else to be less than them.

>anyone that works is a slave
You are still Canadian

>facts are racist

You are agreeing that Asians were slaves as were whites. So you are countering your own argument.

Trust levels within tribes is extremely high. They would die for each other

Still leaf

Slavery was common over 500 years ago. Less common in the 1860s.

You got btfo by a leaf.

That's a lie Jamaicans are the worst and everyone knows it

I'm white and I'm not a racist. In fact I love black people. Mel, I've married a half-Somali half-Scottish girl. They tend to be open hearted, down to earth and a lot of them really tries to excell. Sure, tribal nigs and hoodrats are human garbage, but aren't Romanian drug dealers human garbage too? For world wide eugenics without prejudice.

False, and you still are a leaf

He's just trying to troll as much as possible

There is no society on Earth uglier than Nigeria. Their poor are starving animals and their rich are blithely, sociopathically unconcerned, massively overweight parvenues. They are a worst case caricature of third world elitism.

Somalis are the worst dumbass, jaimaicans are fucking sweet little angels compared.

This guy is trying to say that nigerians are somehow exceptional. Yet he doesn't know his own history and can't refute anything I've said so has resorted to memes.

The worst part is I'm not even smart, I literally just typed african skull structure into google and am aware that asians were slaves.

This fucking retard is probably in university and has the knowledge of an 8th grader.

>that flag

>that iq

>Nigerian master race
There is only one master race and you know it...

>mfw black
>mfw from wealthy black, conservative family
>mfw STEM at a top 10 college
>mfw better than 99.9% of the storm weenies here
Don't even give a fuck that I'm an outlier

There is no contradiction nor rambling you cucktard, these are the facts. And learn to research before you post dumb shit!

>posts feelings
>calls them facts

Keep guzzling that turk cock fag

How is going on pol and seeing people hate on you and call for your extinction? Always been curious

Literally nobody said that in this thread.

That is also arguing against yourself.

I live in Edmonton 9-10 month a year. It's pretty Old Stock.
My wife's Somali side of family tries to avoid other Somalis and opposes scum that Canada lets in. They weren't (((refugees))), they are highly educated rich people. They were pissed at yesterday Trudeau stunt with Happy Somalia Independance Day. Few Somalis that aware of danger some of their own can impose, don't hang around them.
Man like you shouldn't even react at stupid blind racism.

How

lol edmonton is a fucking shithole. It's full of niggers and ukranians.

Earlier you said Asians wernt slaves. Then you point out that everyone was enslaving everyone. Then you say it was just less common. Its historic fact that slavery was practiced against all races in North America.

Your arguments against this are not coherent.

I asked if slavery was practiced against Asians in North America. Native Americans are descended from northeast Asians so I guess that fits the bill if you really want to stretch it.

Good, now can you admit that african skulls are different, and that might contribute to them lagging behind?

Can you see why someone might be angry that you have a huge beautiful landmass and choose to shit it up and spill your fucking babies into every country?

Nobody would give a fuck if blacks weren't in our countries raping and smoking crack.

Articles like this are being pushed is the same reason you get "balck wiz kid invents comupter" and Ghouls shoehorned into European history, it is to help normalize and justify subsharan african migration into europe, particular to the UK to smash the English people post breixt, essentially they will use these "people" as the new prole class.

The Jew is not going to let you go so easily, expect a post brexit UK to really crank up the migration from commonwealth Africa, in paticular places like Nigera etc.

Just look at their population projections fgs.

tfw no black qts in Poland

>blame Jews
Not this meme again

Basing your relationship off sexual race fetish is bad idea.
There are some, but not THAT many.

Canada is probably like 60% white now, I'm fucking swimming in niggers. They have replaced flips as our burger flippers.

Canada is 60-65% Old Stock and 76-80% White, man. Where do you live? What do you have against working educated Africans?

>tfw no black qts in Poland

lmao leaf, you fucking suck.

Shittiest argument ever.

I live in bc, educated working blacks = minimum wage dipshits friendo. Canada was 70% white almost 10 years ago. It's a fucking shithole now.

I drive down my street and it's half fucking black hindu, with the occassional white.

I also was born in toronto and have lived in alberta for over 10 years. Canada is anything but white. It was wasn't even white in the 90's. Every major city has a native reserve also.

The only place in Canada that is 70% white are small towns which are absolutely over shadowed by the cities.

>hey look this town of 2000 people is mostly white
>meanwhile this city has 100k blacks and pakis

It's a multicultural shithole and now that the economy is fucked they will poor on even more shitskins.

I'm aware of my spelling errors I don't even give a fuck. I'm done. Check out the census data in november. I'm getting ready to move to fucking europe because we are way more browner than they are.

Some fucking muslim kid just finished shooting up some white kid down the street a week ago. Fuck this place.

lmao source?

I lived in Edmonton for almost 4 years and I'm getting naturalized later this year. Trust me, Canada is way better than Russia and has potential of reversing immigration madness. Edmonton is an incredible place, low crime, people are nice, incredible infrastructure, beautiful nature.

Dude we are fucked, I have lived all across this country.