Do we really want a fatass for VP?

Do we really want a fatass for VP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UaW9usUMJZc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On the Dem side, one is running for President.

Do you really want a feminist as President?

No. I'm voting libertarian if that fat fuck is on the ticket

you had a cripple raise your taxes for more than a decade

first executive order can be to defund his food budget.

At least he represents the average American.

He's not an embarassing landwhale anymore. His weight suits his loudmouth assholery pretty well.

I'll take him over Newt. Newt vs. Hillary Part 2 would be a great storyline, but it's still fucking Newt.

you damn fat ripple racists.

Yes

We have Goebbels, now we need Goering

i predicted he will be vp for trump MONTHS AGO

who is that? is he with Trump?

A guy in my HS got that same surgery Christie did a while ago. It worked for 2 years and change, and then he ballooned right back up. It basically just makes it hard to eat a lot at once, but fatass will find a way.

anybody got that panic attack, freak out. ah let's make him vp who gives a shit anymore.

how about you try attacking his policies instead of his figure?
>we

yes we want him. his weight and ratio of calories in/out really do not define or characterize his skill as a leader nor his POV's. He's not running to a position as an Abercrombie & Fitch underwear model. If that were the case then sure, his "look" matters.

this dude looks like a fucking fat moron

he seems a little brash, plays well in nj, maybe not in the big league. But honestly idk anything about him. except the road stuff.

It gives Trump free publicity with all the fat memes

He has already proven himself proficient at fetching McDonald's. I thought this more than qualified him in the eyes of the burger nation?.

everybody gets to be vp. well get a vp bus.

Stephen Miller.

Your telling me this examplar of athleticism and health is a "fatass"?
Would you prefer the choke-artist Rubio? Little Marco or Big Chris, that's what its down to.

>voting for the meme party
Come on man, he's not that bad

I really... REALLY hope this is just another false rumor.

Christie is a terrible VP pick, Gingrich too, while both bring political experience to the ticket, they bring WAAAAAAYYYYY too much baggage.

Gimme Sessions or Webb or somebody respectable for VP and I'll fucking go door to door in my MAGA hat every day from the convention to November getting out the vote... but Christie is just fucking embarrassing

forgot pic:

you get the vp you deserve. it's not like him being fat wouldn't represent the majority of your citizens

He won't be VP. He wants to be AG.

and they can all single file off the bus into the whitehouse. lol

>not voting for this guy

dat camel toe

Trump is fucked anyway. It's just a matter of how total the shit-kicking will be.

he put a bag of m&m's into a bigger box of m&m's. That's the kind of skills we need voting on ties in the senate.

The dude pours m&ms into bags of m&ms.

LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!

DELET THIS

youtu.be/UaW9usUMJZc
His explanation here. Honestly I like him but it's concerning that there isn't a better option for VP than him.

I'd even take Condoleezza Rice over him

>Condi

Most people who vote are old enough to remember the Bush administration, kid.

It's time for the hard questions/

whats his stance on carrot cake?

The unholy trifecta was Cheney, Rove, and Rumsfeld. Colin and Condi were all right.

Why not? He's supposed to represent the people.

Trump is self-sabateur enough to pick Krispy Kreme.

It often looks like he wants exposure rather than to be president.

Now I want him as my VP

Sleepy Ben was the best option really. All of the other candidates are fucking hacks