>Donna we can't

Looks like tom brady

>melancholy music starts playing
>rides out of town
>rides back

>tfw half your stomach must be removed due to cancer

[fast forwarding intensifies]

IT'S WRONG

the only thing this dipshit managed to do in 2 seasons was give an old man a heart attack and make some poor shut-in commit sudoku

she didn't want to live.

how can someone have a head like that

Donna made him kill himself not James.

I like how it showed almost all male characters as victims of women

Should i try to watch this show for the third time? I always stop watching on episode 2 or 3.

JUST SHAVE IT

Yeah it's pretty good. It's whole thing is that it tricks you into thinking it's a shitty soap opera then hits you with the real shit when you're not ready. Pretty cool.

op you follow @bashfulcoward or are you him

youtube.com/watch?v=khMlcTE7lw8

very comfy show

OH THAT'S SO BEAUTIFUL

>he doesn't post ironically enjoy James' character/scenes

vocaroo.com/i/s1MjY6OymJAY

he looks better if not for the bad haircut

ANGELO

What the fuck was her problem?

He should have played a young Terminator

Gee, I dunno, maybe GETTING RAPED BY A DEMON SINCE SHE WAS 12?

Not even one ten meta-levels could I enjoy this character

What the fuck was Bob's problem? Why was he such an evil asshole?

I SPIT UP. AND THE SPIT UP KEEPS COMING.

underrated

No, it's complete shit, don't let Sup Forumsedditors meme you into thinking it's good.

Has anyone listened to the audiobook of her Diary? I'm curious how Sheryl sounds now that she's 25 years older.

Daring synthesis

not as great as they say but still better than all the recent dark dramas

>tfw to intelligent to stay in town

>Sup Forumsedditors
Not sure you understand. Redditors and Sup Forums fedoras likes geek culture oriented pop culture like capeshit/sci-fi/fantasy where everything is good vs evil/black and white because of their autism. Twin Peaks, and most things by Lynch, is considered real art that only non-autists can enjoy.

>Twin Peaks, and most things by Lynch, is considered real art that only non-autists can enjoy.
>this is what autists and redditors actually tell themselves

David Lynch is pretentious tryhard hipster shit.

>David Lynch is pretentious tryhard hipster shit.
Even if it's pretentious and hipster it's still the opposite of what redditors and Sup Forums browser likes. They only likes geek culture oriented stuff.

Should I do it Sup Forums? Should I watch the movie?

Said the redditor faggot. Kill yourself manlet your mother never loved you because you're a piece of trash

Can I get the "OH ANGELO" clip

Let me guess, you're one of the newfags who continues to use the fedora meme in the wrong way?

Britty gud thred

youtube.com/watch?v=rgXLEM8MhJo

>being that mad for getting called out for your shitty redditard hipster taste

Do it, but watch the Q2 version so you get FWWM together with The Missing Pieces. TPB has a working torrent for it.

Teh

>OOOOOOH HOME ON THE RANGE

Maybe this applies to other works by Lynch but Twin Peaks is in typical leddit cult classic territory

Again, redditors aren't hipsters. They're the opposite of hipsters since they can't appreciate nor understand art due to aspergers. They can only enjoy stuff that are made for children like star wars, harry potter, lord of the rings and capeshit.

HELLO WILBUR

He shouldn't watch the fanedit the first time, the unedited FWWM is perfect cinematography

>he thinks hipsters understand or appreciate art

You're just revealing how autistic you are senpai.

What do you think a hipster is? I'm talking about the correct use of the word, not what people today think is a hipster.

I'm sorry senpai but I'm not going to start giving definitions to autists who can't even comprehend their own lacking mental faculties.

As much as I love Mary Sweeney's editing, Q2's version is near flawless. Only miss in 2.0 was not including Diane.

>tfw the Twin Peak memes will peak up even more in a few months

Looking forward to the next 2 years here. Don't think it'll be BANE-tier, but probably Star Wars prequel tier memery.

>next 2 years here
You're exaggerating. It will only be one season you know.

lol autists and redditors wouldn't appreciate anything by Lynch except Dune.

Lynch is one of the least pretentious people I can think of.

The season starts at the middle of the year and there's a lot of content to catch up to.

>tfw Jamesposting never really took off.
>tfw it should

IT'S WRONG

I don't get why this post is getting attacked, I mean tumblr love Twin Peaks for goodness sake.

Nice falseflagging

What is the Baneposting version of Twin Peaks?
Don´t tell me it´s Jamesposting.

Literally the definition of a cult classic, it's amazing fuck off you fucking game of thrones fag.

I don't think there is anything comparable. There dialogue in Twin Peaks is intentionally awkward at times, but I don't think it ever reaches TDNR opening levels.

The closest thing would probably be Jamesposting. His little sideplot about traveling out of Twin Peaks is about as nonsensical as the show ever got.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. James is the CIA of Twin Peaks.

Two new trailers. One with zero new footage, the other with three seconds of a brand new shot of a photo we've seen a million times.
youtu.be/HbrLCZk_c5c
youtu.be/VhaDyikTWVY

This. He looks good with age, but he said ruining the the shitty numale haircut trying to hide his lack of hair

Hopefully the teasers pick up, because right now they're pretty weak.
They promised AHS-like teasers, and those were pretty creative at showing new content but not spoiling it. Hopefully they'll become more like that

You don't grow up good in black lodge

The Giant seemed helpful.

He was a big guy.

>not nadineposting
kys

Wow neat.