What do you think will happen in the next Star Wars?

What do you think will happen in the next Star Wars?

Who honestly gives a shit about this bitch.

Who honestly gives a shit about this children's movie series.

Daisy is cute

there will be a war and some stars

i remember when i first saw her which was in the star wars trailer, i thought she was hot af. Ever since then though, I've thought the exact opposite.
Makes me wonder if they shooped her in that trailer.

The "force" will find a way

Snoke is revealed to be Plagueis possessing the disfigured body of Vader

Something creative in terms of looks but safe in terms of story

Me lusting after that big ass

Two Jedis.

Karate Kid

Vader is ashes

Then how did his helmet survive?

It melted

the german title of the movie was revealed today, it's the plural Die Letzten Jedi instead of the singular Der Letzte Jedi so yea, probably more than one

Felicity is her mother

And along with his suit it protected the body inside of it, long enough for Plagueis to jump in and keep it alive.

>force ghosting
>dead body

Choose one. Luke only burned the armor

Rey and Luke train, but at first Luke tries to turn Rey away. Luke has learned a lot during his meditation and training, and he "discovered" the location of that force tree. Everything about the force tree so far has been real.

Kylo wants to find the force tree. Snoke tells him that the force tree allows a continuous balance between the sith and the jedi, and that the tree must be destroyed.

There's no new death star, but Snoke tells Kylo that by destroying the tree they can use the force to destroy entire galaxies.

Jyn died like 25 years before she was born. If anybody is her mother its gonna end up being Sabine from Rebels.

Then he has my permission to die

Well you clicked on this thread so i would say : you.

I LOVE her teeth.
SQUEE

me fapping to daisy for a few weeks again

Looks so much better with the new hair desu. I was triggered by her having the exact same dumb hair as a kid in the flashback.

professional make up
professional lighting
professional camera operator

people in film don't look like people in real life.

A CUTE!

this and she's got a GREAT ASS

Is eggplant involved?

Prove it

really pretty

crap character, and crap movie however

Hopefully an extended anal sex sequence with that booty all oiled up.

Rey's cuteness causes the fourth Death Star to explode.

Are you actually retarded?

Same.

**I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but she won't let me, she reaches behind her and forces the back of my head between her ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as she forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to her asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos your mommy? That's right, I'm your mommy, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**She said to me aggressively, as she forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of her colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but she kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between her ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"P-PLEASE! R-RELE-EASE ME!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**She turned around, gave me a look like in pic related. And simply shook her head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed her bowel movement, and she finally released me from her anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating ass?"

**She said in a smug and condescending way**

nice trap

Seek help

Hot.

Did she get surgery or something?

This bitch is actually an alien

>Rey training with Luke
>Expect ghost Yoda
>Finn Poe and and the new asiain girl fly around for a solid hour while they talk and share their emotions
>There will be one war scene, everything after that will be 5 good guys vs 7 stormtroopers
>Rey or Kylo will get their hand cut off
>No Snoke reveal beyond "hurr durr, I am the evil mastermind"
>Luke or Leia death
>Will end with a "Next time on dragon ball z"

the butt is a lie, she's wearing heels

>daisy_ridley_blacked_meme.jpg

What did Rey mean by this?

is it just me or does he look like a more handsome adam driver?

She's not wearing heels in any of her workout vids and her ass looks just as big.

She just started squatting.

She's going to lose a hand in a fight with her father on not-Cloud City. Screencap this.

bukkake, hopefully.

I'm impressed by how she bulked up but it's getting ludicrous now. She makes Chlomo look like a waif.

That's because he is.

Not really. Daisy got hotter and thicker, Chloe's proportions are all fucked up.

Daisy's trap and neck game is dangerous

Correct answer.

After SW7 and up until now, it looked like Daisy was JUSTing. Now all of a sudden she's looking gorgeous. What happened?

hOT ALIEN THO.

She actually got hotter in that time IMO, with all the training and whatnot.

Must be that, but I've always found something attractive about her face, dont know what thought.

They make 6 billion dollars and donate it to the Israeli holocaust fund.

what a qt

Me too. I've always found her really pretty, even her xenomorph smile. It's kinda hot

Snoke is the architect who built the Death Star because it explains how quickly he and The First Order were able to make something similar like the Star Killer base.

cute as fuck

fertile Felicity > baren Daisy

>Daisy will never whisper "Eggplant" in your ear

Agreed.

That would be retarded. At this point Tarkin, bug-people and Mads Mikkelsen have all been the architect who built the Death Star. We don't need another retcon

>architect who built the Death Star

>Tarkin
Is this an old EU thing?

She kept the same hair from child to adult so that her family would recognise her.

She's done waiting for her family so she's changed her hair

All those poor Geos got killed.

>poor Geos

Shitty bugs got what they deserved

>that automatic visor cleaning when their blood covers your helmet in Republic Commando

So satisfying

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

>not wanting to fuck a xenomorph

Fucking pleb.

Rey goes to the dark side, in two ways.

In seriousness, she probably turns evil and then Finn culturally enriches her to save the day.

Too bad Finn will be busy with fat Asian chick and Poe.

They'll figure out what Lucas figures out back in 1977 with you being able to make more shekels by shoe-horning in lots of one-second-of-cameratime characters you can make good shekels off of selling toys for.

After successfully TWICE pushing the "whites are bad" narrative, the movie will have even more blatant anti-white stuff. Expect Rey and FN to rescue a planet full of negroes chained up to work the imperial plantations.

Can't wait for her inevitable nude scenes in future movies.

WHat's even the point of this exercise? Hips, Abs?

idk but it must be good for you

>future movies

nice shoop

I need more than that.

I've said this in a lot of threads

I thought she looked like shit for months but she looked fucking fantastic at this event

>he doesn't know

how come she's getting super fit while scarlett johansson stays is chubby for all of her action roles?

Because JJ said they won't be using that much CGI.

Weird huh

ass

she need ta clap dem cheeks

Who is this handsome young man

hnnngg

literally perfect teeth