We need someone to play your stereotypical American badass

>We need someone to play your stereotypical American badass

>I might know a guy

We need someone to play a fucking purple cunt

>We need someone to play a wise old black man.

>we need someone to play a ghetto ghost kiling crips

>american badass
he was a slimy fucker, hardly a stock american badass character

he was a total badass in no country for old men

is that a rare bogdanoff?

In one scene, yeah.

>he was a slimy fucker,
what exactly was slimy about what he was doing?

>Steal the cartels money
>get multiple people, including your wife killed
>get killed yourself
>all the while knowing that taking the cartels money was a bad idea

the whole point of no country for old men was that Llewellyn wasn't a badass, he made a stupid decision and got in way over his head.

you can be a flawed badass. Llewellyn was on the run but he wasn't helpless. He survived multiple encounters with Chigurh and almost wasted him at one point
also
>implying his wife is dead

>implying his wife is dead
how can you be this dense

how can you?

SHITCARIO

Operating within US borders, attached to a federal police unit or not. CIA faces outward. FBI faces inside.

this operation had both internal and foreign elements. You'll be surprised to hear alphabet agencies often don't consult lawyers before killing people. Nothing slimy about taking out a major drug kingpin

He was a fucking idiot in that movie

hmm I wonder why he was checking the bottom of his boots

because the cops would be looking for him and he didn't want to leave traces everywhere?

Carla Moss's living or dying is irrelevant. What matters is her dismissal of Chigurh's coin flip. Despite his implications that the coin flip determines his actions, Carla calls him on his bullshit by pointing out that he still makes a choice to follow through on the coin's outcome.

Obviously I can't say it was the director's intention for sure, but I find it very suspicious that following her bombshell, we see Chigurh get blindsided by the car while distracted. Up until that point, we have never seen him as anything but focused.

>t. anonymous expert in dealing with Mexican drug cartels

It's not even about dealing with cartels it's that he took the money and actually went back to the fucking scene some time later.

I think the point of the car crash is to show that he's as subjected to randomness as anyone else, despite LARPing as some agent of chance

This.
Same with the death of the MC off screen, showing that how he died is irrelevant, only the fact that he is dead is.

> Foreign elements

I don't give a shit who they were shooting. Graver wanted to do it by the book, he would have worked with Mexican officials instead of under the radar. Also, Alejandro should never have been carrying on US soil.

Graver was slimy, and also lazy. He didn't want to deal with the normal channels, so he set bad precedent.

because he didn't want to leave some poor fuck to die of thirst

>worked with Mexican officials
literally the same as calling the kingpin and telling him the date and location of your operation

>Alejandro should never have been carrying on US soil
fucking really? Are you in law school or something

read some books on intelligence agencies. They break the law every single day in order to do their jobs properly. You know the Osama assassination was a military operation carried out in a sovereign neutral country without authorization by their executive, right?

No shit.

well unlike yourself he probably would mind having that on his conscience

Unlike him I wouldn't have taken the money in the first place

> Working with Mexican officials is too difficult

Then work somewhere that isn't US soil. You're hiring a Columbian hitman, you can afford a blacksite in Columbia. Ditto for people who will not go blabbing Mexico.

Point is, don't do it inside US borders. Get permission, and do it elsewhere. You don't shit in your nest.

> They break the law every single day in order to do their jobs properly. You know the Osama assassination was a military operation carried out in a sovereign neutral country without authorization by their executive

And we'll pay for it in spades when other countries do the same and then point to our dismissal of sovereignty as an excuse.

I'm of the opinion that Bin Laden was largely marginalized. But Obama wanted him dead for the 2012 campaign. I think that precedent of shitting on sovereignty was a bigger hit then not killing Bin Laden.

I'm sure you wouldn't have, especially if you were living in a trailer park trying to scrape by

>thinks josh brolin is a badass
what's the beta life like?

watch out the Sup Forums badass evaluation board is here

Doesn't matter. There was a tracking device in the briefcase either way.

he would have been killed earlier if he didnt go back to the scene

Using Emily Blunt as bait for The Sex-Punisher. Using Emily Blunt in general only because she's part of the FBI. Walking around in flip-flops. Never answering any questions of Emily Blunt and the black FBI guy

>We need someone to play The Great Gazoo
>Say no more

sounds like alpha behavior to me