I guess Americans will care now

I guess Americans will care now

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/07/02/two-emory-university-students-killed-bangladesh-attack/86633614/
washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/03/24/someone-wrote-trump-2016-on-emorys-campus-in-chalk-some-students-said-they-no-longer-feel-safe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont even care when it happens on US soil.

want to stop this shit?
kill all shit skins. no mercy.

Only liberals or muslims would visit a shithole like Bangladesh so no I dont care.

A lot of nigs go to Emory. Chimpening 2.0?

nope. because to be in shitholistan, they're either poo-in-loos or self-loathing white liberals.

also
>implying you or any Canadians care
you only care about 3rd world dumps when they're a convenient banter tool to (unsuccessfully) make fun of americans

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/07/02/two-emory-university-students-killed-bangladesh-attack/86633614/
>Abinta Kabir and Faraaz Hossain
poo in loo monkey girls confirmed.

>Emory University
>The same college that the Chalkening first occurred at

M E M E M A G I C

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/03/24/someone-wrote-trump-2016-on-emorys-campus-in-chalk-some-students-said-they-no-longer-feel-safe/

TRUMP STRIKES AGAIN

>I guess Americans will care now
Not so fast.
We have a shitload of Indians here with H1b or student visas.
My guess is that they're Indian/Bengalis.

I thought that was Michigan

>washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/03/24/someone-wrote-trump-2016-on-emorys-campus-in-chalk-some-students-said-they-no-longer-feel-safe/

imagine if it was the same person who didn't feel safe that got killed.

We don't have leaders who care. American Sup Forumstards, we should start a security contractor business. What would it take. They pay us, we do the job.
Get in touch with me, lads.

Where have you been? We've been in the based-Buddha side for ages. Oh wait
>A FUCKING LEAF

They will just blame evil white man for oppressing Muslims

>implying they were even American

Probably Bangladeshis studying in the US. 3 less pooinloos in the world. Boo hoo.

We should stay tuned then. I can't wait until liberals puts on their graves for the sake of #NOTALLMUSLIMS

nope, the religion of peace being peaceful

>rich college sluts going to 3rd world shitholes with daddy's money

no

Nah, still don't.

>college students
>going to Bangladesh

Nah still don't care.

We're literally the only country in the world doing anything about Muslims, leaf. And considering our president is a half muslim leftist cuck, that's pretty fucking pathetic.

#notallmuslims
#shillaryforhillary

>college students
>going to Bangladesh

I care even less now

This. They were studying in the US, not citizens.

>militants

>Be American SJW
>Complain about safe spaces from anti Muslim rhetoric
>Go abroad
>Get shot

Is it time to free Kermit's asshole from pisslam yet?

This is clearly the fault of white colonialism. Why do people always make such snap judgments about the peaceful religion of islam?

About what, exactly?

>Abinta Kabir and Faraaz Hossain
Welp, I guess these 2 sandcoons should have brushed up on their desert readings, or actually change his name to burger jones and be fucking American, and not visit known mudslime shitholes.
> his son told him that the attackers "did not hit people who could recite verses from the Koran. The others were tortured," he said.

Bangladesh is a secular country, officially anyways.