So it was all a dream?

So it was all a dream?

You fucking kidding me?

it was all garbage
one of the worst movies I had the displeasure to watch

I watched this a long time ago and csnt really remember the ending, was it actually a dream?

it's not in the book at least

It was all a dream, yeah. The American Dream.

if this is spoiler, then plase ban this person, for ever

Im pretty sure it wasnt a dream, i just checked online. I remember really enjoyng it so if you wanna watch it go for it

reported

Worst coen movie.

>implying based coens would ever do something like this garbage
Lol!

No, OP is seeking attention. It wasn't a dream.
The film is only a dissapointment to people who believe films need drama and action and facile story arc.
This is a Pynchon story. Pynchon is not for plebs.

>Pynchon is not for plebs
no but unimaginative adaptations that don't add anything substantial to the source material are

Can't remember much apart from the opener being a fucking masterpiece in orange and teal lighting.

PTA reworked the narrative to better suit the motif of the death of 60's counterculture. This wasn't as present in Pynchon's book.

the fuck I confused PTA with Coens, fuck how did that happened? I was this and A serious man together so maybe messed up.

for you

That movie was garbage, I liked the book tho

I used to read word up magazine

Why do people dislike this movie? It was a pleasure to view. The film was beautiful and the actors were incredible. Even if you were lost on the plot/purpose of the film I would still think it was enjoyable.

This was never fucking implied

>movie is about the CIA kickstarting the hard drug industry and intensifying racial divides in the united states to inoculate the poor against communist sentiment

>every day someone posts about how bad it is

really niggles my noggin