thanks but no thanks

ok

Love Chicano girls
They're cute

do they love you?

At least one does since she's my gf

are you norwegian?

No, I think that guy is Texan.
I'm just the typical English/French/German/Irish/Scottish Amerimutt.

ok good

bump

:?

CHI
Nothing is changing but atleast I am making more of the current situation occasionally. How are you doing?

>gf is taking DAYS to fucking reply and making up stupid excuses as to why she hasnt answered

Well, good thing I still have my decent normie yuppie life

did your mood change? alright not good but not bad
which canadian CHI are you?

I am feeling fairly decent at the moment. Not good not bad but closer to good for a change.

Good evening OP

nice, are you going to be watching canelo vs ggg tommorow?
how's it going

I'm considering it, the broadcast doesn't start that late and I am fairly confident I would be able to find atleast a halfway decent stream.

Should I apply for laughs?

i have a pretty reliable stream so if they are streaming it I can just link here
what would be so funny?

wait are you a spic in fingolia?

Lets see tomorrow.

Nah.

won't it be really late when the fight starts? you can basically go to sleep and wake up and watch it

then what are you doing here? curious though, are there even spics in fingolian?

This is the /r9k/ general of int.

>4 in the morning
>really late
Not really. One of the undercards is marked to start at 3 in the morning so if the main event starts at 4 I am fine. Can't seem to find the time table for the other two undercards though but I doubt the main event will start that much later than 4, 5 would still be acceptable.

It just happened. Op has found some chicanos in finland but they are very rare.

Another day wasted as a wagekuk

This needs to stop.

>That one Canadian and CHI both haven't committed suicide already
You're only torturing yourself by staying alive.

my bad. how big is boxing in finland? are people excited for this fight over there? really i'm only watching because i have nothing else to look forward to
how's the hospital treating you?

I'm not in a hospital

White Mexican
>blonde
>blue eyed
>Chad
>/fit/
>still nationalistic even if he is in U.S.
>white
>bangs Stacies
an*Mefag
>dark hair
>dark eyes
>virgin
>probably J*w
>does noFap, still fap addict
>no identity because mongrel; wants to destroy his nation
>loves non-whites
>loves an*Me
>non-white
>hates himself
>probably from a meme-tier Euroshithole (Italy, Portugal)
Don't you know whose side you should choose, Sup Forums?

Odd question to ask

People got really hype for mayweather-pacquaio and mayweather-mcgregor and they also get a little hype when some finnish boxer fights a "big" fight. Though finnish boxers fighting big fights is pretty much not happening, there was some hype around robert helenius but he fights mainly baltic taxi drivers for easy wins and when he fought some one who is not a literal who (though duhaupas is an avarage boxer at best who is not well known) he lost. He did beat dereck chisora in a fairly even match but chisora never made it either. Golovkin-canelo is probably the best fight that has happened in a long time though that doesn't generate much hype here. So in short boxing is not very big in finland.

no it isn't norwegians for some reason trying to take our women with out giving some of theirs in return also our tacos

hmm weird I guess it makes sense with it not being big due to your culture don't see how finnish boxers would hit each other when you add personal space to the mix

>how's it going
Bleh, my attempts to redpill the GF on the JQ are failing again.
Fucking civic nationalists

i don't believe you have a gf

you have yet to prove that you aren't jewish

>Be driving with gf in the car
>Listening to the news
>They do a story about some butthurt faggots in ontario
>Apparently it's "bigoted" to not have unprotected sex with people who have AIDS (archive.is/s73lT)
>The fag they're interviewing has a really jewish name
>Yell "JUDEN!!!!!!!!!" as loud as I can
>Gf gets mad
Every fucking time. She condemns the degeneracy but she gets upset when I point out who's behind the degeneracy.

Finnish boxers probably fear clinches more than getting knocked out.

That was not me.

please go back to mexico

lmao
you have an imposter

No, I have an ally

>racemixing Norwegians in Texas
How utterly American

It's almost 6 so i'll go to sleep now, good night.

goodnight user