What was her deal?

What was her deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-AI2KAd15E
youtube.com/watch?v=eoTY_muIwqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Horny

horny. needed a good bang

The power of a tan Italian guy with white teeth reduces even Anne Hathaway to a 15 year old girl

beetle jews

Thought people were memeing, but yeah, she's attracted to him. Notice how she starts playing with her hair in the interview. When a girl makes continuous eye contact, smiles a lot, plays with her hair, and laughs even at your bad jokes...

Man, I just made myself sad. It's been too long.

if i was him i would have ended the day right after that and thrown such a good fuckin her

>Catches herself playing with her hair and immediately stops, only to start playing with her sleeve before catching herself again

I will never have an attractive woman look at me with pure arousal like that.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>she's attracted to him. Notice how she starts playing with her hair in the interview.
Did you read this in your mother's Cosmo?

I wish I had the same effect on women.

Why can't women control their horny levels?

You're funny. You should be on tv.

Grills first play with their hair
Then they bite their lip if they are honry

I am a Chad fämälämäzoid

Please tell me they planned a fuck session after the interview. This man is a hero

you are a virgin. you should go out.

how do we stop him?

youtube.com/watch?v=F-AI2KAd15E

That stupid look on his face when it cuts to him and that dumb looking outfit make this.

FUCKING CHAD, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

FWD

Fuck she's so hot

She is very self aware. She knows what to do to impress her fans.

They simply don't care. They know their influence and pick guys they're interested in.

FORWARD YOUNG MAN

being an actress she could obviously not be doing that on purpose

qt as FUCK

Lost my virginity eleven years ago, but nice try, Nathaniel.

NO SHE'S TOUCHING HER HAIR, THAT NECESSARILY MEANS SHE'S INTO HIM

Jesus Christ

You'd have a point if she wasn't such a terrible actress.

>NO SHE'S TOUCHING HER HAIR, THAT NECESSARILY MEANS SHE'S INTO HIM

Sigh. No one says it *necessarily* means that. Just like someone smiling doesn't *necessarily* mean they're happy. It's a sign. A prima-facie indicator.

Are you guys really this retarded or are you just pretending?

>Men's Health brainwashed confirmed

Any good Hathaway kino with some nudity? Feel like jerking it to her.

Sigh. *reddit*

Love & Other Drugs

FUCK YOU CHAAAAAAAAAD FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD YOU FUCKING CUNT CHAD SMUG FUCKING CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD I WASN'T BORN A FUCKING CHAD AND YOU FUCKING CUNT YOU WERE YOU LUCKY FUCKING CUNT BASTARD FUCK

ALL FOR CHAD

>DUDE LOOKS DON'T MATTER BRO IT'S ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE

>playing with her hair
she wants the d

Wow, she's a dirty girl. I didn't know she went full nude like that.

Anne Hathaway falls in love with a forward young man.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Theirs a book by a woman that explains all the signs women make when they are attracted to a guy. Called undercover sex signals, she wrote because she was sick of guys not getting the message.

Annie here is going though all the motions.

those jewess tits are amazing

Cute!! CUTE!!

She's not a Jew.

>jewess

stop memeing

these press interviews are unending and so boring that some actors fall asleep

anything to stay awake

t. b list actor

I want to tell Anne Hathaway I can see her cute teets through her blouse!! I want to embarrass her!!

I wonder if her and Jake fucked, they seemed REALLY into each other in interviews.

Hole shit, were it some average or ugly dude she would have thrown a feminist hissy fit for "misogynist" comments.

OR JUST SKIN DUDE LMAO

>my magnum
Clearly a kino connoiseur.

youtube.com/watch?v=eoTY_muIwqQ

Classic Dano

You know what fuck it I want this shit.

I'm going back to lifting 6 times a week, fuck being overweight. I wanna get GUD at hockey too so I have two motivations now.

Good luck friend.

I swear I've read that before, is that the plot to a shitty anime or something?