Someone explain this

If Natalie Portman/Hershlag is of direct Eastern European (Polish, Romanian, Lithuanian) descent being Ashkenazi Jewish, why does she look/classify as Mediterranean?

She's Israeli-American
/thread

>why don't real people conform to my retarded basement-dwelling assumptions of how they should look based on arbitrary racial stereotypes

Ashkenazi don't always have pale skin and light eyes, it's why some people don't consider them white

RyRy certainly isn't white

She primarily classifies as fuckable fuckmeat though.

jews are not white. simple.

This
The epitome of the human species is not white
Deal with it kids

So, is Natalie Portman Jewish (Israeli)? Eastern European? (She does strongly look like Alexandra Maria Lara in the upper-right picture) or French/Mediterranean? (pic related)

Who cares, post more hershlag

there's genetic diversity within races you dumb shitheads

>why the descendant of desert people who moved to a colder region still resemble desert people instead of those from the colder region she born at?

there is no such thing as a white person

because she's jewish, jews are mediterranean

I wonder who's behind this post

> why does she look/classify as Mediterranean

What? She doesn't look like a Moor/Turk rape baby at all.

>jews
>The epitome of the human species

Ashkenazi jews picked up tons of genes and phenotypes from the Mediterranean before moving further into the rest of Europe.

Natalie's not Eastern European or Mediterranean, she's a CUTE

both have, but the pale boy is a mongrel, his ancestors mixed with locals but he still their descendant

Rutilism originated from miscegenation, that's why there are so many red red jews, and most the red heads have non-white features, like the nose, the afro hair and so on. The exception would be British islands, because their miscegenation happened much longer ago, before they arrived the islands. Jews in the other hand have a more recently miscegenation, dating their exodus from middle east.

But she's Ashkenazi Jewish, not Sefardic Jewish. Her mother is an American-born Lithuanian, father an Israeli-born Pole, and her grandparents are Polish and Romanian Jews

she's the cutest actress and I would happily marry and only love her and our children for the rest of my life

Why would Hitler use a Mac though? Macintosh was founded by a Buddhist Jew Arab.

Microsoft was founded by an Aryan that was robbed of his invention. It's fair to assume that were Hitler alive today he would roll on an ASUS running Win7.

Who cares?

>why does she look/classify as Mediterranean?

she doesn't

>ashkenazi jews
>desert people
dumb frogposter

she doesn't, Monica Bellucci is an example of classic Mediterranean features

So essentially she's Eastern European?Me too, but unfortunately that's not gonna happen because she's married to some French nobody who left his girlfriend in order to date her and only cares about himself (Yes I confess, the jealousy is strong in this one) so the only option would be to find a country/region with her twin sisters (Balkans/Bosnia & Herzegovina probably)

One of these days it's going to be a rainy late afternoon, my doorbells rings
I go open the door and it's Natalie Portman seeking shelter from the rain
I let her in, we get talking
It's all very pleasant and innocent at first, but as the night goes on we get more and more friendly until in culminates on hot passionate love making after which she just stays here forever
I swear, it will happen
You'll see
You'll all see

>Ashkenazi
>Not Sefardic

>Ashkenazi Jewish
>Eastern European

Does anyone here eve know what Mediterraneans actually look like?

Portman is not Mediterranean in any way.

Yo user are you the guy who's seriously looking for her twin?

>descent
Oh gee I sure wonder why. If I'm of Spanish descent how come I'm 6'3 and not 5'0?

>[Deleted]

I don't know if you read my last post, but Israel should be your first choice if you want someone with a close resemblance to her. Second choice should be South Eastern Europe.

Whats Mediterranean? Are you saying people from Southern France and Syria look a like?