Germany celebrates record EU migration in 2015

EU migration to Germany hits record high as 685,000 Romanians, Poles and Bulgarian flock to the country in a YEAR

Romanians topped the list of new arrivals in Germany last year with nearly 175,000, followed by Poles with almost 150,000 and Bulgarians with just over 70,000, Die Welt said.

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/report-germany-eu-migrants-2015-uk-40300118

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/report-germany-eu-migrants-2015-uk-40300118
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who /suicide/ in here lads?

>Who /suicide/ in here lads?

Germany, it would seem.

LOL

At least they don't blow up and want Sharia law, or rape you're women. Plus Romanians are white, but the slavs are ok too. I'd take them over Muslims anytime.

HAHA

>Celebrates

>At least they don't blow up and want Sharia law, or rape you're women.
All those in pic related came from Eastern and SouthEastern Europe.

Catholics, they still get babies.

As long as they are ethnic Romanian peoples, it is fine if they seek shelter in the German nation and help contribute to its growth, whilist still calling themselves Romanian. If they are ethnic Romani then they can fuck right off.

Those aren't Romanians,Poles or Bulgarians you dumbfuck.

>mfw we have 1 million romanians in all of Italy and they are widely considered one of our biggest immigration problems
Jesus Christ.

at least they are christians.

So Germany is fucked?

This
They shouldn't tallow the gypsies in there,just ethnic Romanians, Polish and Bulgarians. The gypsies should be turned down.

Poland has a fertility rate of 1.29 in 2015. It shrunk by 25 thousand people and this is not including emigration. It is deadd

You have gypsies there also, not just Romanians.

So, will you guys now support our masseneinwanderungsinitiative? We are still looking for support on eu level.

>Romanians
>wants your Shekels like the Jews
>worse than Jews

Why are they taking Romanians again?

You've never seen a real Romanian huh

Germany lives by making people do cheap as fuck work in their land so they can export products made with china tier salaries very expansively. Not suprising.

I hope you do the right thing and give them all voting rights.

Why nobody wants to come to Slovenia :(

We're not poor at all, we EU average GDP/capita

Come !

They are sandpeople colored and do basically the same like niggers, but without the wars and famines.

I guess that's the question. Do they mean actual ethnic Bulgarians, or do they mean refugees from Africa who got into Bulgaria and then went to Germany?

Because yeah, those are not ethnic Bulgarians, Poles or Romanians.

I've been to Romania lots of times

Nice meme faggot

685,000 actual EU citizens came to Germany in 2015.

Another 1.4 million non-EU citizens came to Germany, of which about 1.1 million "refugees" were counted, for a total of 2.1 million new German residents.

Isn't immigration awesome?

As expected from a leaf.
When do you take your containers full of freshly imported Romas in?

Y-you don't like me and my fellow Bulgarians?

Bulgarian here

Convince me NOT to immigrate to your country

our women are sluts and the welfare will make you lazy

>685,000 Romanians

Fuck off, thats way too many. Maybe including tourists and seasonal workers that return after 3-6 months.

Please come, Germany needs all cultural people in the world, especially those without skills or morals. Germany wants to be Soddom and Gomorrah!

keikaku dori

we dont take white people

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Wow, racist much?! We are all one race, the human race.

It was so funny to see Nigel Farage do that episode after the borders were opened for bulgarians and romanians

"Hurr we're not coming, the weather up there is too cold"

Irl of course we're coming xD As long as you leave us with open borders it's on like a motherfucker.

Come to America!

I live near D.C. Big Bulgarian population here for some reason.

Only problem is it's hard to legally immigrate here. Look into the "diversity immigrant visa" program, aka "immigrant lottery". It's one way to legally immigrate to America.

Diversity visa is based on where you are from, not your "race" (that is, it's an effort to bring in diverse nationalities), so Bulgarians actually have a decent chance of getting accepted because so few apply. (By comparison, you can't even apply for a diversity visa as an Indian because we get so many of them anyway.)

>Those aren't Romanians,Poles or Bulgarians
They are now.

We have quite a lot of Romanians in Canada actually, I never seen a gypsy here tho.

So interesting that under communism pop increased but under capitalism white pop all over world decreases drastically

I feel bad for Germany actually. They are fucking ruining their country by importing niggers and Muslims. They need to form the 4th Reich.

Why is it interesting? Communism promoted family life and tried everything in its power to make it easy and cost free for parents to raise kids with free kindergarten, free healthcare, free schools, free universities, etc. and a lot of time off for mothers to raise kids.

That was the whole point of communism, to foster family live and increase happiness. I am not even kidding, that was the stated goal of communism.

I love you America

Wow, that dog is in love!

Germany is dead

Germany is actually in great shape, I was there 2 years ago and again a few months ago, it only got better. They feed the wrong info on pol, you'd think it's falling apart and orcs walking the streets.

Why is that interesting?

Poverty always increases population. The people have no better entertainment.

Rich people are always the least reproductive. They have so many more things to do and are much more careful about pregnancy.

It's just that everyone is poor in communism, unless you're one of the oligarchs.

Looks like the slavs and the gypsies are the real welfare bitches.

>Germany is actually in great shape, I was there 2 years ago and again a few months ago, it only got better.
Economically yes, we are doing well. But from a social point of view, we are falling apart.

FUCKING JEWS KILL THEM ALL

Holy crap. Leave the banter aside for a minute. They try to put in a good light the middle eastern and african rapists who pour daily by the thousands, by trying to portray the problem being the Eastern Europeans! Not only they are making click bait titles for the articles like some sort of impending doom, but they are trying to convert the conservative and the liberals in one go, by promoting a false enemy, a brother enemy (european vs european). Imagine your best friend pointing the finger to your own brother accusing him of crime and rape against your own family (wife and children), while in the room right behind that friend of yours are his friends who come in the house one after one after one raping and killing your said wife and daughters. While you are fighting your own flesh, the motherfucker is killing everyone around. Not to mention I bet anything on the fact that the "romanians" or "bulgarians" are either gypsies or migrants labeled as such. Fucking liberal tactics, using our names for these vile agendas.

Holy fucking shit, what the hell is wrong with these people...this is wrong on so many levels. God, grant us the purge!

>He doesn't know about Romanian national's crime rates

Sorry bro hope you make it, you are a great country

mazel tov, goyim!

thank you for handling our gypos, guys

>abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/report-germany-eu-migrants-2015-uk-40300118

Immigration was a big problem in Germany until last year... then we completely handed over our country to the immigrants and Germany got wiped off the face of the world with it.

Your "concerns" about being thrown in with the illegals, is thus unfounded. Germany is dead anyway, regardless if you guys come as well or not.

We could just have all the Balkan countries, Turkey, Moldova, Ukraine, Russia and Belarus join next year, Germany is dead and "Lebensraum" for roaches from those countries.

thank god gypsyes are leaving romania,

I know it's hard to understand sympathy kraut, but I was being genuine. Your sarcastic "concerns" word is off-beat. I don't want you end up like some sort of shithole, as much as I do not want mine. I bet on anything those numbers include gypsies, tourists or seasonals, as one poster said above. Ofc they can't say that because the numbers would drop dramatically. I never met a Romanian who stayed in Germany. Went there, stayed 1-2 years or as a student, then came back. Fuck, since the beginning of 2016 we had more coming back home than in 2015. And they are not planning to go back.

Your country is not dead, don't give me that shit, but it's being killed. I see them talk easily about poles, bulgarians and romanians. When it comes to the others, they treat them as Gods. You got in one year more africans and muslims than poles, bulgarians and romanians since communism fell here. Time to listen to our side too kraut, I know you think we are insects, but look in the mirror, you are plunging into a shithole abyss with the speed of light. Is your ego so huge that if I care about you, you prefer saying that my "concerns" are unfounded. Times change, you're not even close to the king you once were, listen to others too.

That is the most blatant fake smile/cry for help on a man I have seen.

It's not the Jews that's just an antisemitic canard.