What will the planet look like in the year 4000?

What will the planet look like in the year 4000?

California will fuck off.

Like Detroit

The western world won't exist

Full of ruins.

It won't.

This.

The Deus Ex games look pretty good for a near future scenario

Muslims will get access to nuclear weapons, and use them all over the world. The whole world will look almost as bad as Detroit.

Like Detroit.

No chance in hell humanity has 2000 years left.

>year 4000
Literally unimaginable
But I assume the earth doesn't exist anymore or that at least humans have fucked off/are extinct

They were saying that 8000 years ago my friend.

Just remember that you're an unbroken chain of roughly 3.2 billion years of evolution. A couple thousand years is nothing.

NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED BUT WE LIVE UNDERWATER

I imagine the lands would become inhabitable due to fallout, a nuclear war is bound to happen in the course of 4000 years for sure, we had already two world wars in less than 100 years. The world has changed so much in last 500 years, it will probably look completely different than now, how much different depends on the technological advancement in civil engineering and similar stuff, the optimal scenario would be without islam for sure and without any other kind of ideology that gets in the way of scientific advancement.

It is when the planet is overpopulated by idiots who are destroying it in various ways.

no niggers, no arabs, no muslims. World peace pretty much.

Ever since the nuke was invented you could literally end the planet with a push of a button. All we need is WW3 senpai.

Very, very brown

There's more people than ever. Multiple countries could end the world with the press of a button. It's only a matter of time until a giant asteroid or something we don't even know exist wipes us out.

i don't know about the rest of the world...but my country's future...will likely look like this

I really don't care. This shit is dissappointing enough in the present.

Explain this please

No humans.

We wuz Lanteans and shiet

venus.jpg

only trump wall will remain.
and 1 spic to jump over.

hopefully forests and green everywhere

Based slovak.

wrong
NIGGERS and TRASH everywhere and you know it.
Is it even worth it to be an environmentalist since we are just preserving places just so future nigs can stone the wildlife and trash the forests.

>year 4000
>only 1 coca cola advertisement

we will have ads permanently tattooed on the insides of our eyelids

why is Irelands flag displayed incorrectly?

Holy shit, why do they all stand like that?

Its the ivory coast flag

Why are they all wearing the white man's clothes? Their civilizations have their own formal clothes, right?

>4000

Covered in nanomachines, no actual life exists, everything is in the virtual world.

USA will be under Ice again.

everyone has british accent

Futile attempt to maintain the world after whites are gone by practicing white culture.

>The Great Ching Chong and His Amazing Trained Monkeys

Go away I'm baitin'

Muslims already own nuclear weapons, you retarded fatso.

you niggers need to be less defeatist about the future.

Here is some space butt.

Whites and the light skinned asians will be colonizing space.

The entirety of earths population will be living in coastal megacities because the only drinkable water left on the planet will come from large desalination plants. Everyone who hasn't escaped earth will be a gross shade of brown.

>Implying Irish aren't niggers

EEEKEKKEKKEE *click* EEKEK *click* EEEE
>Autotranslate: Twotail dryniggers remove all colonies, research habitats, aquacultural farms and mining bases from conshelf territories

EEKKEKE *click* EEEEEKKEKEKKEE
>Autotranslate: Twotail females luscious tuna scent, much crave prehensile 14 inch Fin genital. Female Fin want none of wrinkly twotail pinkworm.

EKKEKEKKEEEKEKEKEEKEKKEE
>Autotranslate: Remember Taiji! Remember Sea World! Reparations demand in quantity of 400 tons Alaskan cod and sex toys (for research of twotail depravity only) air dropped into Republic of Conch Reef bi-annually, and immediate cessation of "rape cave" libel in major twotail education centers and media

EKEKKE *click* EEEKEKEKKEE *click*
>Autotranslate: Remember! Antarctica for polar primates, North American Union for equatorial primates, conshelf territories for...everyone?? Oceanic resource development and settlement is a codeword for Fin genocide!

>shitty space station

Think bigger user.

Mass exodus to Martian colonies in the year 2800, Martian declaration of independence by 3000, extraplanetary war for independence by 3100, by 3800 mass exodus to tau ceti, and alpha centauri in search of habitable nearby worlds.

by 4000 we will have established stable extra-solar homes.

A slow grind to space.

Christ comes back

Humans will be extinct, replaced by nuHumans genetically engineered to have leftist thoughts only.

>just your eyelids

Nigga your DNA will be coded to DREAM about living in subservience to Kayak Dot Com's Price Match Guarantee. You will go to bed wracked with guilt that you could only work 30 hours in a row before passing out at Burlington Coat Factory.

fuck off, that will take at least 6000 years.

We cant even escape Milky way yet, if we have a spaceship powerful enough... We might make our own globe.

Tell me about Jesus of the future

it will be as HG Wells predicted in the Time Machine: Eloi and Morlocks
it just remains to be seen who the Eloi are and who the Morlocks are

I'm the guy over on The right listening to how jesus threw all the jews into the lake of fire.

The idea behind the "Globus Cassus" is that we remake our world into ... that thing you see in the pic to have 30 x more room on it while keeping 1g of gravity.

>implying we won't reach singularity by 2300
>implying we won't disassemble the whole solar system to power alcubierre drives
>implying there will be something left form the local galactic group, other than monolithic quantum computers, after the 3000
I mean, shit, we won't advance as fast as singularityfags believe, but by the 4000 its inevitable.

mah nigga

Then God is gonna send this giant cube to smash the jews and Muslims idol worshiping city

Are Chinese in Africa a meme now?

Like the Moon because drying and war. We'll be living on Mars.

not a single thing on this picture that we cant do now