Remember when Homer became a skinhead just so he wouldn't have to carpool to work with Carl?

Remember when Homer became a skinhead just so he wouldn't have to carpool to work with Carl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lqqDvWF45w
youtube.com/watch?v=pU6KhFWvKPM
imdb.com/character/ch0003002/bio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B plot: Bart is illiterate and Lisa has to teach him to read.

Remember when Marge got divorced and married another man but then Moe accidentally kills him thinking he was his high school crush and then she goes back to Homer because fuck wage work?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for yellow babies.

Remember when they made Homer the front man of a grunge rock band?

For whatever reason that one really pissed me off.

this really happened didn't it? I remember vaguely, ugggghh.....

A lot of people think that's the worst episode. Personally I think it's hilarious that a lazy grunge parody in a zombie Simpsons episode manage to be better than what it's parodying.
youtube.com/watch?v=-lqqDvWF45w
youtube.com/watch?v=pU6KhFWvKPM

Yup

The band name makes it worse.

this is my favorite episode by far

>Homer in a concentration camp
>still fat

When did simpsons get shit?
>it was season 15

Member that episode where granpa was talking about his tour in Vietnam and Skinner was having Gulf War flashbacks

season 2

14 is a bigger nosedive

>it aint bart starts playing

I stopped watching religiously sometimes in 2003/2004, I'm going to say around that time. So yeah 14/15 is probably when it started to become unwatchable.

my favorite halloween special

season one, episode two

Grandpa fought in WW1 with Monty Burns. Did you even watch the Simpsons?

10 was when the seasons had more bad episodes than good but was still very watchable.

14 was when it became shit but you could still watch it if you were a fan.

17 and onward are absolutely unwatchable unless you're a masochistic piece of shit who can't let go of a long dead show.

And it was Skinner who fought in Vietnam.

I believe the implication is that since they shifted the time forward somewhat in regards to these posts: the Simpsons writers could concievably alter Grandpa and Skinner's timelines also. In fact that would have to.

UNA VELA
N
A

V
E
L
A

>why can't music be more like the 90s

people need to understand that they forget the shite like this in the same way they'll forget most modern chart shite too

The timeline has never shifted. Grunge was a thing in the mid 80s.

Homer was always younger than Skinner.

You're delusional.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Homer is loco

And you're writing fanfic.

Yes, Grandpa is ~120 and Skinner is ~60.

And the South Park kids have been in 4th grade for 10 years.

Its a cartoon you autist.

Do Shut Up would had been a great spinoff.

Excuse me good sir but I believe the title of that picture should be "HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE" as it is brazilian in nature.

why do spics love the simpsons so much. i don't get it. they love the new shit too

Because its just aired over there

Actually Skinner would be more like 80, and since Homer was born in 1954 is himself 73.

Because people Latin Amercian countries are generally unemployed so all they got to do everyday is smoke weed, watch old Simpson episodes and occasionally stab a person wearing the colors of a rival football club

>Homer was born in 1954
what

My bad, 1955

imdb.com/character/ch0003002/bio

1955 actually, but he'd still be 61

>Skinner's flashback to the Bin Laden raid

>Homer is 39 throughout the series
>Bart is 10
>therefore next year if the characters aged like in real life Bart will be as old as Homer was when the series started
This just fucked my shit up

Bart was born in 1979 and Lisa in 1981. They're 38 and 36 respectively user, and as old as Homer was supposed to be in the pilot. The Simpsons is old.

Face it. He blew you the fuck out.

what is a "spics"

It was technically a thing in the mid 80s just without a name if you count the Melvins and Mudhoney...

>Spic (also known as spick) is an ethnic slur used in the United States for a person of Latin American background.

>Some in the United States believe that the word is a play on their pronunciation of the English "speak".[1][2][3] The Oxford English Dictionary takes spic to be a contraction of the earlier form spiggoty.[4] The oldest known use of "spiggoty" is in 1910 by Wilbur Lawton in Boy Aviators in Nicaragua, or, In League with the Insurgents. Stuart Berg Flexner, in I hear America Talking (1976), favored the explanation that it derives from "no spik Ingles" (or "no spika de Ingles").[5] These theories follow standard naming practices, which include attacking people according to the foods they eat (see Kraut and Frog) and for their failure to speak a language (see Barbarian and Gringo).

Legit one of the worst episodes ever written.

Most of the 'alt-timeline' or 'Marge and Homer seperate' episodes are cancer.

The first alt-timeline with the British dude was great tho

"Bean" makes more sense than "spic".

>The first alt-timeline with the British dude was great tho
Which one was that?

Lisa's Wedding, I think it was the first future episode ever. Way before every episode was about Bart being a deadbeat cuck.

no, Grandpa tried to assassinate hitler in that episode.

Grandpa did fight in WW1 but he like 6.

Oh yeah.
>then I rode the tea cups, then I got a little sick but then I rode'em again!
I miss those days

There was that one episode where he became the chief judge of the Supreme Court

Yeah but that was only one scene.

>still a great episode

always assumed it was just an abbreviation of hispanic

>Ralph Gets an A+
Ralph becomes the centre of attention when he gets a higher grade than Lisa on a project who decides to investigate why after she received an A. After failing to find any evidence of cheating she is surprised to find that Ralph actually managed to pull it off on his own.

Meanwhile at Moe's Lenny and Carl get into a fight and stop speaking to one another which spills over into Homer's personal life as they argue over who's friend he should become. Homer reminds them in the first place how they became friends and they rekindle their friendship.

>Ending credits montage
Shows Ralph growing up into his mid twenties where he owns a moderately successful business and Lisa is an employee who looks very depressed. A montage of Homer, Lenny and Carl becoming elderly at Moe's also happens.

>reminds them in the first place how they became friends