Muslim totally obliterates Sup Forums with a single blow

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=bHFtU89R2Do

>a single blow
>9 minute long video of some shitty youtube prank he did spliced together to serve his own agenda

>Ahmadiyya Muslim

Really made me think...

I want to cum on his beard.

>Muslim totally obliterates Sup Forums with a single blow

Did his vest go off?

oh shit

Sup Forums is a kike infested cesspit of degeneracy. Don't expect much from them. If you're Muslim focus your attention elsewhere like Twitter or YouTube (Makes Multiple accounts and shill like a motherfucker, Hasbara does that so why don't you ?)

lmao

Neo-Nazis
>Genuinely good people
>Have done literally nothing wrong
>Only wishes what's best for everyone
>Condemns all of the evils done in the world today and all the evils done in the past
>Offers actual solutions to problems

Even the most despicable Muslims are a million times more well liked and respected than they'll ever be.

kek

liar liar pants on fire.

i just use liberal tier tactics

"so youre a muslim yea?"
"yes what is your question"
"are you for equality?"
"of course!"
"so you dont like sharia law"
"what do you mean? I love sharia!"
"so you hate gays?"

we need out-jew the jew

Did anyone ask him about their prophet being a pedophile and warmonger?

kok

>how come Arab society hasn't contributed anything since basic observational astronomy and mineralogy a thousand years ago?

Watched a bit of it, he claims Islam gave women rights, whereas the West only did it 100 years ago.

Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great." Contemporary translations sometimes water down the word 'beat', but it is the same one used in verse 8:12 and clearly means 'to strike'.

Quran (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..." Allah telling Job to beat his wife (Tafsir).

Great women's rights there.

Absolute bullshit.
The moment you mention anything in the Qur'an is x, y or z it becomes immediately contestable. Don't use the whole bullshit argument of (where does it say) I judge your fucking religion on your adherence to it. Over 100,000 Christians are violently killed annually because of some relation to their faith. No Islamic majority country is an exception to that, all of them have reports of religious motivated homicide.

Would a protestant Christian go out like this and say not all Christian priests molest children?
I mean, this Muslim never says what sort of Islam he follows and why that is different from other Islam sects.

kljasd

>I'm a Muslim, ask me anything!
How do you justify the fact that your prophet raped a child?
>It wasn't a different time back then
So, you're telling me that someone who has a direct connection with god, who's perfect in your eyes, who's life is the model to base your life on, didn't know better? Doesn't that kinda discredit your religion?
>Fuck off, m8.

you still got it

>we went around showing people what True Islam is all about.

INCLUDE ME IN THE PICTURE YOU ARE MAKING