Just found out today my girlfriend is 100% Greek. Are Greeks human or Italian like sub-Anglos...

Just found out today my girlfriend is 100% Greek. Are Greeks human or Italian like sub-Anglos? What is /pol's opinion of olive-niggers, are they white?

she did pay her denbts

Other urls found in this thread:

st-eutychus.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/MapEWRomanEmpire.jpeg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_East_and_Latin_West
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're essentially tanned germans

So they're tanglo-Saxons?

I've always wondered why Italians or Greeks aren't considered white when they were the ones who shaped western civilization.

Just found out today that OP is a huge faggot

sage

Onle wasps (white anglo-saxon protestants) are "white". If your friend is actually greek and not some former colony mix with arabs, than he is a European, but not white.

Only Americans talk about "white" nationalism. Its an American idea created to compensate for being european mutts with no ancient history, living in a colony.

Greeks, italians, Portuguese and spaniards are more european than most kike-brainwashed americans who have 2-5% black admixture on average. But they are not "white" since they arent agnlo-saxon protestants.

>they were the ones who shaped western civilization.

sumerians/egyptians created civilization, and they were far from white, but not niggers either

human history has been shaped by brown/yellow people. the only thing whites were good at is stealing ideas and thinking they created them

>she did pay her denbts
she lied to you

Yes

>I've always wondered why Italians or Greeks aren't considered white
Italians are, Greeks aren't.

>when they were the ones who shaped western civilization.
again, Italians did, not greeks

Italians were the link between east and west, and were pretty much responsible for all western advancements from the romantic era to the renaissance (including destroying eastern civilizations), until actual westerners took over

pls post video of her paying the denbts

I'm truly sorry about your opinion on this matter,because it's partially wrong.Greeks are white and among their Italian brothers,during the classic era, have shaped the western civilisation as we know it today.

ps. Also Greeks and Egyptians have long and rich history of co-operation and solidarity and I consider Egypt as the only arabic state in northen Africa which is not degenerate.

Greek women are insane. Have fun.

I wasn't knocking down Greece, I just consider it more of an eastern civilization than western. Italians just copied you at some point, and for some reason you were seen as an item from then on.

Also, Greece is only considered western when it's convenient, because westerners don't like admitting they were literal retards until classical antiquity.

Largely wrong. Roman and Greek intellectual elites were both extremely influential in shaping western culture and society. When most of Western Europe was still worshipping random marshes and died from lack of shoes, the Greeks and Romans were building the first aqueducts and major empires.

Again, I'm only talking about Greece's direct role in shaping Western Europe, which is no way as pronounced as Italy's.

If you need to include all significant influences, then you should also mention Egypt, Mesopotamia, Anatolia, Persia and even the various Islamic empires.

underrated

You so fucking dumb jesus christ. Greece was the link between the western and eastern world seeing that they literally fucking bordered between Asia and Europe

And Greeks and Italians BOTH shaped western civilization. The Roman Empire was largely influenced by the Greeks

Greece is the link between East and West, not Rome. This is one of the most well-known things about it, and incredibly well documented.

Greece being seen as the "east" is retroactive history. I guess it happens largely because of the Islamisation of the East. That makes Greece the "East" of the modern western world. But the old western world's metaphorical east included places such as Anatolia and (gasp) Egypt.

That goes without saying. All of these places and cultures are incredibly important for the west, especially Egypt, Anatolia and Canaan, which were actually part of the West, as opposed to simply an influence to it (like Iran).

Greece was a conglomeration of triggers from all around the known-world, which helped it develop in philosophy, culture, and tradition. Rome ended up developing a stronger political and military culture, which is why it conquered Greece. However, Rome's cultural development was to its largest extent an appropriation of Greek culture. It's called a "Greco-Roman" world for a reason.

Greece and Italy deviate is when the schism happens, and by that time the West sinks into the Middle Ages. The Renaissance (and thereby the end of the Middle Ages) is once a coming together of Greek and Italian schools of thought, triggered by the immigration of Greek scholars to Italy after the Fall of Constantinople.

To put it bluntly, Greeks are neither human, nor sub-human, but over-human. I hope (OP) doesn't plan on marrying his girlfriend, unless he has proper values that could outweight this ethnic-mixing. If you don't plan to raise your children on awareness of their Greek superiority, please find a different woman.

st-eutychus.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/MapEWRomanEmpire.jpeg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_East_and_Latin_West

The scientific and cultural achievements, knowledge and literature greek Alexandria produced and offered to Western Civilization during Hellenistic period makes Rome look like a barbarian german village.

Theyre Turk rape babies

>tfw

>The Roman Empire
Why both of you faggots are talking about "Western Civilization" as if it was a thing before the Renaissance? "The west" itself wasn't even a thing before the Roman Empire.

I did NOT say that Greece achieved less than Rome/Italy, just that it wasn't responsible for civilizing Western Europe. What's so hard to understand?

You 'found out' she was Greek and now you're wondering if she was human? When you didn't know she was Greek was she human or no? She was human enough for you to date her.

Muricuck what kind of drugs have you been shooting?

True

It's kinda complex. It's like an inferiority complex towards the western world. The same western that was heavily influenced by the Greco-Roman civilisation but now wants to deny the mere existence of Greeks by presenting the as blonde Anglo-Saxons that were exterminated by invading peoples.

I am part Greek. My grandfather was. I think the Greeks got fucked when the Turks took over. I think they got Turk-roach blood in them.

Actually it's the other way around. Modern Turks have little original Turkish blood in them.

>Why both of you faggots are talking about "Western Civilization" as if it was a thing before the Renaissance?
No point in having this conversation if you think that. Are you equating "West" with Germany? Because that's not the case. The "West" was Greece when the "East" was Persia. Gradually, the "West" expanded westmost, and its centre became Rome. That still doesn't include Germanic barbarians. Not before 1000CE or so anyway.

West clashing with East is a continues phenomenon throughout history.

>I did NOT say that Greece achieved less than Rome/Italy, just that it wasn't responsible for civilizing Western Europe. What's so hard to understand?
We're not talking about communion of knowledge, but production. Rome did also produce a lot, as did other civilisations, but Greek contribution became the basis of western civilisation.

You think wrong, unless you're Capadocian or something. Turkish stock never reached Greece. Only military and political influence.

>(((Greeks aren't white)))

I can't wait to see Istanbul flattened :)

Italians are actually whiter than Greeks since unlike the Italians kebab raped and ruled their country for 800 fucking years
Italians only had a hundred years of cumulative rule(even then it was only half the country) and lots of immigrant inbreeding.
All Greeks are rape babies whereas only about 1/3 of Italians are but Italians have been moving for a long time as well so you'll hardly ever find pureblood white Italians anymore

As a Greek I can account for this. Also probably the main reason I only date Slavs and Italians

They are a mix between 2nd degree white people (original Greek people) and mudslime blood (all the Ottomans raping Greek women for hundreds of years).
In consider them white but just barely.

Also Greeks are fucking lazy and have a nigger mentality when it comes to working. The mindset of the Greek people is subhuman and needs to be changed fast because at the moment they are the Detroit of Europe.

Well considering Italy/Rome literally copied and or stole all Greek philosophers, Historians, Architects, Cultural icons and Scientists....

rape offspring of roaches, they had roach occupation for some 500 years until the anglogerman empire freed them.

Yea I'm sure the EU raping all of Southern Europe and Germany's economy doing better than the rest of Europe is just a big coincidence..

>I've always wondered why Italians or Greeks aren't considered white when they were the ones who shaped western civilization.

Actual ancient greeks and romans were nordic.

>payed her denbts
>100% greek
sounds like she's white

100% Greek isn't the same as 100% Ancient Greek, since the latter probably doesn't exist. this is largely why many do not consider Greeks white.

Secondly, how exactly did she pay denbts...?

They were ancient illyrians / albanians you retard

Post pic

>the only thing whites were good at is building the greatest empires known to man, exploring the globe and creating intercontinental trade in order to improve the quality of life for their home country
Ftfy

>Belgium
>We white kafir why u be talkin jive?

>greece
>detroit
Not even close, our crime rates are very low, rape rates as well.

Poor work ethic did play a role, but only in the public sector. Private sector workers in greece are very hard working but the shitty state is sucking the blood out of them.

>Taking anything a Turk said seriously

Now that I think of Albus literally means white.

No she's not white. She doesn't fuck her brother.

but ancient greeks werent pale skinned

We wuz Nordic n shit

why germanics are so stupid?

ancient people werent pale skinned

it was germanics that brought pig and pale skin

I'm Greek, having grown up with Greek girls I've spent most of my life only dating non-Greek women for this reason. Just recently I've finally started dating one, thinking "enough being a pussy faggot, what could go wrong?" I'm not regretting it exactly, but I'm slowly realizing that the meme is true, holy shit have I bit off more than I can chew. But the sex is AMAZING

How dare you call the noble Germanic people stupid you dirty hiv subhuman nigger.
Get your chimpansee hands of that keyboard and use them to fix the damage hurricanes have caused to your dirt poor shithole before you ever dare to speak up against white people again.

What is wrong with her/them?

greek women are what american feminists fantasize about being, only theyre not actually feminists and they wanna raise kids

theyre awesome tbqh

hahahahahaha

calm down pig

oink, oink

>West clashing with East is a continuous phenomenon throughout history
Im pretty sure ideological west vs east is a historical fairly modern historical paradigm.
Western civilisation also refers quite specifically to western european civilisation, and only by extension of having been descended from hellenic cultures such as rome and greece has it been not so subtly included in the "western sphere"
tl:dr west vs east is made up by white supremacists

>muh white meem
>asking Sup Forums for approval

immidiately self-remove

t. Albo diaspora

1. (Core stock) Pelasgians were likely a sub-clad of the proto-Balkan (ie. a pre-Illyrian/Thracian supergroup) group.
2. (Core) Minoans came, largely a Middle Eastern people.
3. (Core) Mycenaeans came, the first major proto-Greek phylum
4. (Major stock change) Dorians came, the second major proto-Greek phylum
5. (Negligible stock change) Macedonians entered the game, largely same stock as the Dorians
6. (Minor stock change) Hellenisation of some Thracians and Paionians
7. (Minor) Hellenisation of some Phrygians and Anatolians
8. (Minor) Some inter-marriage with Romans and Romanised Illyrians
9. (Notable) Hellenisation of South Slavs during the Slavic migrations
10. (Negligible) Limited Ottoman contribution
11. (Negligible) Hellenisation of Arvanites and Vlachs, who were numerous but genetically identitcal
12. (Minor) Numerous Pontians return to Greece after the Pontic genocide, have some Caucasian admixture
13. (Negligible) Some Capadocians return to Greece, have minor Turk admixture

The last nostable change of Greek stock was during the Slavic migrations. The average Greek's difference from the average Greek during the classical period is around 5-10% at most. Some regions, like Peloponese haven't change genetically at all, while difference in others, like Thrace is probably closer to 15-20%.

In general though, there are no arguments against Greek racial purity. Scholars agree that the genetic structure of the nation has remained essentially unchanged since the Dorian invasion. Influences come from here an there, but no major change since ~1200 BCE.

lmao que lo que tigre?!?!

Are you autistic?

germanics think that ancient greeks were pale and had light features
they are very desilusional

t.germanic

Kek'd pretty dang hard.

Actually, I guess he asks why I didn't pick up on sarcasm.

Uh, I thought he was talking about the Pelasgians, who were part of a proto-Balkan supergroup. Didn't realise it was a reply to another sarcastic comment.

who are you?

Are you Greek?
If not, don't mate with her you fucking miscegenist .

tfw no scandi/greek bf

Ι can help with that
>tfw no american qt3.14159 gf

They are debts. Not people.

yes

How's your (you) farming coming?

This is true. I'm Greek and I have been dating non-Greek women for the last 12 years. Recently returned from Greece and I realized I need to leave my non-Greek girlfriend of two years.

The women there were confident, willing to work, perform domestic tasks, raise kids and not bitch about it. It was incredible.

exactly man

also, when they start going crazy and up in your face theyre literally asking to be put in their place, its like a fucking test to see how much of a bitch you are

raise your voice/pound some shit/slap'em around a bit and they immediately become kittens

its like a "reassurance mechanism" so they know they wont be raising kids with some beta pussy

>tfw no greek gf senpai :'(

End my suffering already.

NICE
YES

just be white and not fat and I am yours

hang in there m8

i lost my v card at 22

hooooooly shit

I WANT MY ROASTIE NOW

I like a roastie but she pays no attention to me senpai is hard :'(

there are endless women out there

obsessing over 1 literally wastes your time

speaking from experience here

agreed.

I just want that roastie though man. she is in my university class and hnnnng she is so cute :(

Exactly. I find the idea of "soulmates" hilarious.

There's so many similarly minded women out there, sticking to one unless you're procreating is retarded.

Ideally you find a woman who has similar genetic, cultural history which you continue instilling in your children. If not, find one whose culture you can suppress and still has good genetic history.

if you HAVE a woman and think she deserves it stick with her

if youre single and obsessing over one with no results fucking move on....especially if youre a virgin/dont do well with women, cause after some time it becomes like an excuse not to go after other pussy,,,again, speaking from experience..."I want THAT one and she doesnt even acknowledge me....oh now she's after that chad? what about ME over here?!...oh now she's FUCKING CHAD?? FUCK ALL WOMEN THEY WHORES MGTOW IS THE WAY" is what it leads to

>>the only thing whites were good at is building the greatest empires known to man, exploring the globe and creating intercontinental trade in order to improve the quality of life for their home country

And loosing all of that in a few hundred years to liers who didn't have a home.