National team break

Who is your NT playing against in this international break? Me England and France.

possibly nobody, I really can't tell. trying to find out what's going on is like searching for bug fixes for a 15-year-old game.
I know the women's team is playing against usa but that's all the association wants to talk about

Belgium and Poland. Both games away

don't even know

Holland in a pointless friendly, where neither team have a permanent manager, or a WC spot, or even a playoff

whats the fucking point????

Mejico and Nippon

>friendly #25327654851 vs france
>friendly #27637228822837732772737 vs england

oh how exciting

Are you Scottish or Welsh?

Wanna play us in a friendly closer to the WC, Hans?

>not excited about playing the finalist and the winner of the coming world cup

Brazil and Germany. Basically a battle between the 3 best teams currently

sure why not

but beware, we never take friendlies seriously, which may lead to us losing to a country which then gets their hopes up, only to then get exposed at the actual tournament

ask england, it happened to them before the 2016 euros

>we're playing against ourselves

hmm, that would actually be more interesting

Normally, we don't take it seriously either but against Germany the press will inevitably hype this to oblivion

>Denmark

Would you rather go to Russia or watch the World Cup with Sup Forums?

>not going to the World Cup and phoneposting from Zenit Arena

how far away is it for you?

do you need a visa to go there?

Wales and Germany, should have been Argentina instead of Wales but they pussied out

Based Hans knows the deal

The current state of Dutch football:

>nobody wants friendlies against us anymore
>playing the great kingdom of Scotland in fucking Aberdeen and gypsy capital Romania
>nobody wants to watch these games
>no players want to play these games
>the shit players are all magically "injured" and can't play
>the absolute bottom of the barrel players who are either benched or average Eredivisie players playing these games
>only "leader" and skilled player lcim quit
>last two WC results: 2nd and 3rd now we don't even go to play-offs

Fuck this shit.

c'mon ENG GER is usually pretty tasty

1966 4-2 world cup winners
1970 2-3 peter "the cat" bonetti
1990 pens to ze germans
1996 pens to ze germans
2000 1-0 no comment on this shite game
2001 5-1 :D
2010 2-4 fucking refs

The 1:5 triggered das Reboot btw.

Don't know and don't care

I honestly dont care

i-it's us senpai

>nobody jokes about us

t-thanks

>the self-ironic state of Italy

>poor little Arab Bosnia

Even we joke about ourselves the most, that Germany shit is fake news

Why are Hungarians joking about of Scottland the most?
I thought it would be Romainia

Sweden BTFO

>Italy

greece, playoffs for WC spot, gonna be some shitty games but we should win

what happened to holland? you were powerhouse 10 years ago

>we finally play some decent opposition
>Kane withdraws from the squad

great practice for next year thanks spurs

So, everybody trusts us apart from the guys we finance?

It's probably polentoni and terroni talking shit at each other.

We have a friendly using our young squad against a TSU-less Portugal.

>Those Greek opinions
lel

Poland and Austria

Anime and some small irrelevant team

Gonna get murdered by Germany

Gonna get plowed by brave England

>England v Germany in a meaningless game
We will win

Nobody because our the president of our FA thinks the games are in december. I'm not even joking. That's why he hasn't even named a coach yet because in his words "there's still time until the december games".

mexico and japan , kinda looking foward it to be honest , even if friendly will be nice to see how we do against the top Concacaf team

i dont even know, i no longer follow those sack of shits

w-what the fuck belgium

you are only Learning now that we are the laughing stock of this part of europe ?

Just look at our group mate, Belgium, Greece and Bosnia are the laughing stock of the countries around them.

Can't be that shitty, it's a playoff. I still remember the match where some croats started a fire at Karaiskakis, I was there.

>the laughing stock of this part of europe ?
Only France and Netherlands actually. And i think he's just jealous because we are joking about France and not them. Even though i'm pretty sure the north joke about them more than they joke about France.

yeah its a playoff but both of our teams play awful. i admit i only watched one greece game lately (against bosnia) and it was shitfest, and our team plays so bad its barely watchable. its funny how a team with so many decent international players can play so bad

didn't you change your coach in the middle of the qualifying stage?

maybe it will now get better again, you were pretty good at the euros and only got outsmarted by poortugal's bus parking qualities in the round of 16

How did Srna's retirement affect the team? The guy was class, one of my favorite players ever.

it probably would. just think about it, germany a vs germany b. I'd watch that

>all dat neighbor country banter
>hungary
>have romania as your neighbor, a country that is laughed at by all of europe
>they themselves make jokes about you
>decide to randomly make jokes about the scots instead

hmm

new coach was only here for our last game against ukraine, and we only sacked our last one because we drew against finland the game before. portugal game really reflects our struggles, we cant break bus parking, we cant create a single chance against teams that has even below average defences, at least we couldnt with our last coach, well see with this one

a lot. he was by far the best right back we ever had, now we rotate shit players on that position. guy was a master in every part of the pitch, even his free kicks are world class. now that i think about it, backs might be our biggest problem

It hardly matters because it's a nothing game. Germany will probably win if they decide they wanted to do a little more than just turn up to play.

Reckon we'll lose poorly to BR though

so what kind of jokes to poland and croatia tell about us, I wonder?

that balkan country there is bosnia I believe

they're probably butthurt because we started to deport their muslim asses back to their shithole

croatians dont joke about you, we love you, half of croatia aready lives or works in your country.

bosnia isnt butthurt about you, i dont know whats tht graphic about but ive never seen a single bosnian joke about germany. they joke on themselves the most

>we cant break bus parking, we cant create a single chance against teams that has even below average defences

This sounds encouraging.

Who cares. Nationalisms are dumb

I know, there is a shitton of Croats where I live (Stuttgart)

Good people for the most part, you never hear any negative reports about croat crime or things like that (except for that one croat who bribed a ref 10 years ago or so)

t. mariano rajoy

yeah that's why we all are worried, you guys know how to park an airplane in your box
you were probably the toughest team we could have gotten

and you never will hear negative reports, germans are our role models (hardworking mentality and shit like that)

> Friendship Cup

just proves that the turkroaches are not european as nobody even jokes about them.

Yugos are hands down the GOAT immigrants. I grew up with Croats and Albanians (Kosovo) and work with Serbs and Bosnians. And I've been on vacation with Slovenians.

They belong in the GOAT circle of Europe.

that's because we understand that if we go somewhere we should assimilate and live by that country's principles. you gave us jobs and good life, the least we can do is behave like a normal human beigns

>Albanians
>good immigrants

'no'

there aren't very many of them here, so that's why you might think that, but ask the Swiss how shitty Albanians can be

going to be watching the world cup playoffs rather than the meaningless friendlies my country is playing this week desu

And we totally appreciate that, but it's not just that. You're also very reliable. That's where you'll get the Germans.

Die Leute sind gegenüber den Albanern oft voreingenommen. Man muss wissen, wie man mit Albos umgeht. Aber ich kenne auch viele Firmenchefs, die privat sagen, dass sie lieber Albaner als Türken einstellen, weil die tüchtiger und zuverlässiger sind.