"Nigger"

"Nigger"
Why did they say it? Did they think it was cool or edgy? Artistically it was terrible

Soros

This whole episode felt completely "off," seemed like they even shot it with different cameras than usual. None of the jokes landed. Really just felt like some random asshole's bad spec script for an episode of "Sunny"

>Artistically
I ensure you no one gives a shit

they want that Sup Forums-audience

Does anyone feel that Charlie Day is kind of giving up. All of the rest of them still seem to be into it but Charlie is doing such a half-assed job of it. This last episode in particular was really bad.

>Why did they say it? Did they think it was cool or edgy? Artistically it was terrible
>comedy is all about having a list of words we can't say

season 12 is great - stop whining - it's getting sad

Arrested Development:
>Character with ambiguous sexuality
>Lots of jokes made at his expense
>Later goes on to date a female, retroactively making the jokes not work

IASIP:
>Character with ambiguous sexuality
>Lots of jokes made at his expense
>Comes out in a humorous way, old jokes stand up and more gay jokes can continue to be made

Based episode

They literally said nigger in the first episode

This. Two minutes into the first episodes they say "nigger" in public.

This is true. Everything has its time and it looks like always sunny had its time. There were seasons where every episode was a guaranteed side buster laugh but those days are gone. It was a great show in its prime but it's really done. They made a great show and all got rich so good for them but it's really over. Even mac accepting he's gay kinda shows it's over the arc is complete

That was nigga this is nigger it's different

Sup Forums says this every season

What Dee did last episode was one of the darkest and funniest things yet

I'm pretty sure Charlie said something like "these niggers are gonna hang from trees" and the waitress walked up to him

Charlie Day is the only one with a movie career so...

He was quoting a black guy who said "there's niggas hanging from the rafters" or something like this. But Charlie still said it with a hard r.

Better than a hard J

This. I don't understand why the feel some need to appease to the alt-right. Their show was always left-wing, they don't need to play that whole "comedy needs to make fun of both sides" bullshit that drumpftards like to push.

Dude I forgot about that episode

I'm gonna go back and watch the first season that shit was kino

assure**

appeal*

I don't get why they used that take when he delivered it so fucking poorly

>Still watching ASIP after season 7

They say it in the first episode, which means they litterally have run out of creativity.

I've really enjoyed this season. It's been a little bumpy but overall, better than last season. A lot more consistent anyhow.