Jar Jar Binks end up being a clown

Jar Jar Binks end up being a clown

io9.gizmodo.com/the-new-star-wars-aftermath-novel-reveals-the-pitiful-1792481018

A clown, just like Lucas.

Jesus Christ why is nuWars so terrible?

well, Lucas is now making private kinos and look at Jar Jar

Well, he was the funniest character they've ever had.

>“My no so sure.” The Gungan makes a hmm sound. “Mesa thinks it cause-o Jar Jar makin some uh-oh mistakens. Big mistakens. Der Gunga bosses banished me longo ago. Mesa no been to hom in for-ebbers. And desa hisen Naboo tink I help the uh-oh Empire.”

He didn't deserve this

Your sense of humor is broken

You're telling me Jar Jar was still banished after he helped save Naboo? Or was such a cunt he get re-banished sometime later? And considering he literally gave Palpy all the powers he needed he's lucky the Naboo don't lynch his ass

BUT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE MASTERMIND BEHIND ALL OF STAR WARS. THE CHOSEN SITH

Jar Jar led the charge for giving Sheev emergency powers in Episode II.

He is the reason why Sheev had the authority to become Emperor.

How old is Jar Jar supposed to be in this story?

He should have been killed and used as a martyr by the Empire. "Look, he stood up and did the right thing, and they killed him for it! Enlist today!"

Thweesa hundwed

Holy shit this writing is awful. Such "wink, wink" bullshit. That was a painful read.

>that shit eating grin he gives after dooming the republic to tyranny
He fucking knew what he was doing.

>Jar Jar is now a street performer who entertains little kids by doing stupid shit and the adults hate him for ruining the galaxy
>Jar Jar's purpose in the Phantom Menace was to entertain little kids by doing stupid shit and the adults hated him for ruining the film

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

56-57

Just a reminder in the old EU he ended up frozen in carbonite and mounted on a wall somewhere.

>dumbslut Queen/Senator who ran roughshod over the Jedi rules of celibacy and slept with the second-in-command of the new Empire who murdered all the younglings is regarded as a hero
>the affirmative-action hire who had to step in and do her job for her while she was on holiday gets all the blame
Really makes you think.

You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain.

Yeah we noticed, it couldn't have been written any more ham-fisted.

No, he was smiling at all the applause he was getting. Sheev tricked Jar Jar into the emergency powers thing.

Fuck....this makes me feel.

This.

These Jar Jar being a Sith theory's are fucking stupid.

He got off pretty lightly, it's not like he's dead or in prison

the only funny thing that came out of jar jar was the extreme hate for him and that south park episode where retarded jar jar clones annoyed the hell out of everyone "SCHOOL SCHOOL I LIKE SCHOOL"

Thanks disney!

haha simply epic

everything from the prequels has to be ruined and made edgy now!
go disney!! take my money!

In force awakens he was frozen in carbonite

How is this edgy? It's not like Jar Jar was fucking burned at the stake for giving Sheev emergency powers, he got off pretty lightly.

i meant force unleashed