Fist Fight

Why are (((they))) pushing this so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd6PEDuROb0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>now kissssss...

I like how they put ice Cube on a crate for the poster. He's only an inch taller than Charlie Day.

so you could be flustered and start a thread about it on Sup Forums

an inch taller, but a foot longer, white boi

To make money

>strong and dumb black male
>weak and frail white male

Really made me think

>a foot longer
he does have a big gut

It's funny because Ice Cube is like 5'8

Is charlie day actually white? Nose is looking jewey

Keep seeing commercials for it on Cartoon Network. Why is this ok?

I bet you either Charlie will win by surprise or they settle their differences and don't fight in the end. It's marketed to get you flustered but it will have a positive/ unexpected message

So just relax

you have a problem with kids fighting in school?

silly white boi wouldn't know anything about having guts, eh?

>weak cowardly whitey spends entire movie crying and desperately trying to escape the big black bull
>it's ok because they might make up in the end

I hope it sticks to real life fights. When Ice Cube and Charlie start to fight, six of Ice Cube's black friends jump the white guy.

Stop getting triggered white boi

this isnt a race thing

lol I hope there's a scene where Ice Cube fucks his wife to get him rowled up and Day has to watch.

Daily reminder that Christina Hendricks also plays Ice-Cube's love interest in this movie.

Well i dunno about you, but I wouldnt stand up to a black. I'd either call the cops, try and get him fired or move out of town

I'm not tryna get stabbed or jumped by 15 people. I don't have to fight for social status

Also this, it's more or less a type cast for Ice cube

mmmm black and ginger

I love ice cubes music but the whole him being a badass even though he is a manlet and a fake gangsta is hilarious to me.

you white boys are so insecure

he's of irish/italian descent

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd6PEDuROb0

WHY IN FUCK DO THEY PUT THE WRONG NAME ON TOP??
How do you manage to mess up something so simple??

Christina Hendricks is a fatty so the brothas can have her.

>But muh thicc
Worst meme to encourage men to accept pigs.

It's based on who gets first billing. This is basic shit user.

Why is this so common? It feels like 90% of gingers are either with a black or a single mom to a mulatto.

I've never seen a redhead with a black.

Then why choose a photo where it doesn't line up?
Or just mirror the photo, do something. They deserve torture and death for this god damn sons of whores.

Because they're not trying to make it line up. Only autists sperg out about it.

Charlie Day does a really good job playing Charlie Day.

Because most blacks males leave after the kid is born. That's why.

Nobody's falling for it Mr. Moneysteinbergwitz

>a fake gangsta
He was a real gangsta once.

Playing Tre in Boyz N The Hood doesn't count.

From reviews I've seen, the fight at the end is possibly the best part of the movie.

>the jews want us to be afraid of blacks!
>the jews want us to accept blacks!

???????????

it's a double edged menorah if you ask me

>implying anyone is going to see this

It'll be on DVD by next week.

>The Jews want constant tension & conflict between the races, especially among the poor & working class!
ohhhhh, now I'm starting to get it

if women could simply be guilted into fucking people, thirsty virgins like yourself wouldn't exist

i know it's hard for you to accept but black men have high T on average and it makes them tend to be taller, more confident, more charismatic, more athletic, and have bigger dicks. it's unsurprising that women are attracted to them just as it's unsurprising that they're unattracted to the typically low T asian man

friendly reminder ice cube made a good living off antisemitism before you thought it was cool

>want us to be afraid of blacks
To instill an inferiority complex while using blacks to encourage consumerism and overt sexuality
>the Jews want us to accept blacks
See above. They're just warping blacks into a tool to undermine whites, and it worked. Look at how gangsta culture has spread worldwide, creating chavs, slags, thugs, from Europe to the Middle East to Korea.

just saw fist fight ama

All surveys show women choose white men over black all over the world except in Africa you fucking cuck poster.

>surveys where only ugly women vote

kek

>he thinks media doesn't influence what people find attractive
>he thinks interracial isn't being promoted as a means of virtue signaling

and just to put icing on the cake aggressively misogynistic black culture gets celebrated as hip and cool in media whereas f*cking white males get berated for sitting with their legs too far apart on public transit

what a time to be alive

Actually if it were only ugly women voting that would skew things towards blacks because an ugly white woman is still seen as a status symbol so a busted white girl can attract higher quality blacks whereas she would have to settle with a second rate white guy if she only dated within her race.

>Christina Hendricks
>Fatty

Op, stop sucking horse cocks at the Trump ralleys otherwise you're going to end up like Mr.Hands

How did this shit get a $100 million advertising budget? Like seriously what in the fuck? Why did they think this would be popular?

>say something about a fat actress
>FUCKING TRUMP BAWWWWWWWW

4 years of hilarity ahead

Ahem, 8 years my dude, MAGA

Shiiieet, this should be good. Nice light hearted comedy. I'm sick of all the Oscar bait shit coming out lately.

LOL

ice cube is like 5'7''

they have to get ultimate manlets to play his co-stars because he's super ultimate tough negro guy with mean mug capabilities.

ice cube is a frail old man, i would wipe the floor with his ass

Are you ok now?

>expecting women to be honest about their craving for BBC

oh honey

Blacks never fight fair 1v1

>gay man detected

while one of them records it and yells WOOORLSTAARRRRR NIGGA WOORLSTAR

>re-electing a guy who uses Breitbart and Infowars as his news sources
I've heard many stories about the Americans' stupidity, but this would be too much.