Are South Italians heavily mixed with Arabs? or is everyone just joking?

Are South Italians heavily mixed with Arabs? or is everyone just joking?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature23310.html
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/filename/europe-hair/country/us/
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/zGM0UDOyOmOdEs8lQUCqiw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sicily is at least. If it makes you feel better the Normans came and butchered a lot of muslims and Italians later on. The Byzantine princess at the time also had the hots for that same norman commander when he came back to lead the first crusade.

answer me

Fuck off, Moor.

>south italians
>Built the foundation for modern western society
>north Italians
>Lived in caves and ate dirt
Think about it wh*Toid

No, nobody mixed with arabs because those invaders were not even arabs, and even if some stay, most people converted or resisted.
why it's hard to believe for anglos that two different ethnicites could have similar skin tone living on a similar wearher region?

the muslims also only invaded Sicily, Continental Italy remained Italian.

The arab influence on the southern italian gene pool is pretty irrelevant, the difference mostly came from the Greeks (We wuz syrakus, magna graecia and shiet) and the Spaniards.

Only Sicily and Malta as far as I know, Malta still speak Arabic

>conveniently declaring Rome to be Northern Italian

Lmao

Arabs actually had some colonies in Puglia and Calabria, but didn't last for long.

That comes from an article of the economists, from an economic point of view Lazio is statistically similar to Northern Italian regions, and its economy and culture (Pope State etc.) is by far more intertwined with the other central regions.

But in general I would say that Lazio and Abruzzo are exceptions in their respective groups.

I went to the Italian embassy like a million times and I can assure you there is two types of Italians, typical wh*tes and people who are moor coloured but with wh*te faces and its not like the moorish ones are always from the south and the ginger/blonde/wh*te ones always from the north.
For example the guy who did my citizenship paperwork was a guy who looks like he could be gaddafi's son and he has a northern last name and I'm a sicilian descendant and look wh*te

unironically, they are genetically similar to turks

>Haplogroups
Kys

Since when do turks live in western anatolia?

part of my family came from basilicata and they were all bl*nde

Ii'll just drop this white Italian here.

I just tend to talk about scientific facts. Meanwhile, only thing you do is barking like a dog.

>that
>Italian
THIS is Italian

Southern italians are greeks

Non-meme question, do people ever confuse Italians that look like this as foreigners?

I think it's more confusing for them to see anything north of switzerland for them

J2 Y-haplo is actually old middle eastern gene, so it's also confirming arab mixture in South Italy is scientifically true.

>J2
>arab
I guess Minoans and Myceneans were Arab too? just stay zitto animale

yeah, the non-meme answer is that Italians vary a shitloads and thus you both have very north European looking individuals who pass as locals and also very mena ones doing the same

Dang It*lians will never be as white as tunisians, algerians, saudi arabians and lybians
Feels more arab than arabs mang

So how do you differentiate between them and actual Arabs? Or you can't?

I'm not talking about opinions but science, J2 is mostly shared by arabs and turks now so you have to say this haplo is arab/turk gene.

depends which ones
north africans have a very distinct look to them and can be easily spotted, real arabs also tend to have a too peculiar look

it gets harder with levantines and some turks

Same way I can differentiate between local browns and foreign ones

>I'm not talking about opinions but science
thanks for the laff buddy
so you confirm bronze age Greeks were arabs then? thanks for sharing your deep scientific insight

btw: they are called "arabs" because they are from the arabic peninsula, where J2 is a very minor lineage and J1 is the dominant one

>literally posting a meme pic instead of infographics of academic analysis
at least you tried

there you go buddy
nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature23310.html

So you guys are Turks, Armenians and Iranians then?

bronze age Anatolians would be the best source

This; Shitalians can't be white anymore sorry guys demoted to shitskin status all of you

Yeah thats what those groups are too

Indeed we wuz trojans

in part, yes, but they are not the direct source
J2 was found even in bronze age Croatia

i am italian

that's like saying that Germans are niggers because millions of years ago their ancestors lived in Africa

Only romans are trojans accordig to the legend.

I would add though, that due to our strong "western" ancestry so to speak, eastern types do tend to stick out
Romanians and east Euros in general are sort of recognizable regardless of their pigmentation

any remotely asiatic looking feature is also easily spotted

You clearly don't know enough legends so I don't really know why you replied to me

CARMELLA COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Italian families screaming at each other for no reason make me sad because it reminds me of all the elderly Italian people in my family that passed away and now all that's left is their sissified quiet cookie cutter wh*tes descendants

do you eat gabagool in Argentina

With another name

I'm a quarter south italian and i look like an arab.

Post face

post eyebrow

It's fact South Italians and Turks TODAY share the same gene in big amount of proportion.

I didn't even know there are huge differences between North Italians and South Italians before I scientifically research about them. For example, 35 - 50% of North Italians have light colored hair while only 10 - 0% of South Italians have it. That's why I love science, it tells me pretty impressive facts about other countries.

There are a lot of Albanian descendants in South Italy which probably skews the genepool in the oriental direction.

>gets BTFO
>pretends it didn't happen and keeps posting meme pics trying to bait
I am fairly sure if you cared about whiteness you wouldn't have moved to Japan hoping to get some asian pussy. Here's your last (you), cherish it

Theres like 3 communities of 1,000 left. Completely insignificant. The only major genetic impact on Southern Italy is greek

How common are Italians like this?

Sicilians were Always Arab.

they're part...eggplant

Italy: Rome, Florence Venice
Sicily: ???

they will be african soon

S-P-A-C-E

>J2 is mostly shared by arabs and turks now so you have to say this haplo is arab/turk gene.

Amerimutt subhuman please refrain from talking about things that you don't know or else i'll fly to Japan and make you commit suicide

also haplogroups=/=race

>mixed
Sicily and south italy is not even mixed, full on moor.

NOT ITALIAN ENOUGH
THIS IS ITALIAN

Amerimutts are dumb.

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/filename/europe-hair/country/us/

stop posting and use report function

Butt hurt medagan. We fuck your sisters anf all you can do is chat shit on a Ugandan prostate cancer survivor forum

These ships might be just transferring cargo for all we know desu.

Cargo? Is that how they call niggers nowadays?

just go through facebook and see for yourself
all of them look like your avarage brazilian pardo.

klick on those links
and stop posting here

They're mulattoes.

You tell me

The government will pay for this.

all shitalians are

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/zGM0UDOyOmOdEs8lQUCqiw/

manipulative chechen subhuman

op is a sneaky shitskin

Those are not impressive facts, just mere curiosities.
Race was never an issue here, we're not americans.

In the north quite common.
At least before the 60s.

they have Semitic traits that's for sure, such big noses

You hate shitalians. But at the same time you don't want anybody to post the truth about terr*ni? Seek mental help

Yes, just look at them. They all look like Arabs too.

>Rome
>North Italy
nice meme map

That's because he is from Terr*ni. Those filthy southerners often blame Italian government (ruled by North/Central Italians) for everything but they can't say anything good about Ter*oni itself. Their argument is like "I have to admit Southerners are shit, but NOT only Southerners are bad, ALL Italians are!"

Always amused guys like you who want to stick to those in the front seat, with the leader.
>Hurr durr it's a bait white people pls accept me

The question is: when will terr*ni scum go back to North Africa?

high*

Lazio is rich because it's where the capital is located, but culture wise a Roman is generally much closer to a Neapolitan than to a Milanese, although they really are their own thing.

but Rome was formed in north Italy, not south

Haplogroups don't mean what you think they mean.

As heavily as the americans mixed with natives.

Sicily is full of blondes.

Southern italy was ruined by Gr*eks

Are forgetting about the fact that there are may strains within a single haplogroup classification? No haplogroup category is a monolith.

Sure thing Fernando
It's also filled with big companies and economic prosperity, and the browniest person there looks like an average finn.

Italy is a pretty wide spectrum of races, they have both mediterranids and germanics, generally mixed.

It's true though, I wasn't expecting it but that's what I saw when I was roadtripping around Siciliy.

Obviously they are not nordic blondes, but they are blonds and their skin is fair.

Maybe it's norman genes.

>Armenian faces
>Blond hair
>Fridge-built women
Weird

Autistic mestizo posting pics of a well known balkanic gitano chief as ''italian''