Batman Begins is better than The Dark Knight. Prove me wrong

Batman Begins is better than The Dark Knight. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqLDCIZ1DIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

takes too long to get into action unlike the other one

Still no match for Burton

You must hate Jurassic Park and Jaws.

Sarcasm?

Burton movies are pretty awful.

BB is a better Batman movie. TDK is the better crime drama.

Sort of true. The way Nolan handles the villains is garbage though. Scarecrow is a fucking joke he had so much potential. Ra's should have "died" in the beginning because his whole speech about his ways being "supernatural" really doesn't make sense except for being a reference to the Lazarus pit if he never died. Would have been a better reveal if he came back at Bruce's party

>scarecrow is a fucking joke

Scarecrow was the most intimidating villain they had in the entire Nolan trilogy, until the sequels.

Yeah and does Nolan do him justice? No he gets tazed like a bitch and gets dragged off by the horse. What a fucking let down. Could have given him
Much better scenes

>Scarecrow was the most intimidating villain they had in the entire Nolan trilogy, until the sequels

What did he mean by this?

I wish the other two dark knight movies were more stylized like the comics. I always loved this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=iqLDCIZ1DIs

that's how Scarecrow should be, totally useless without his gas

Rachel wasn't affected by the gas so to her Crane was just a weirdo with an halloween mask

The scene were Scarecrow sees Batman as a demon and wasn't scared is still great

>wasn't scared

It's posted above you. Look at his eyes, he's scared shitless.

It has a better story, from a character point of view. Bruce's arc is great and emotional, whereas in TDK and TDKR he's more or less just reacting to what's happening.
Best aesthetics as well, love the look/atmosphere of the Narrows and the Batsuit is a lot better than TDKs.
The microwave emitter is fucking dumb though

Batman Begins is a Batman movie. TDK is a Joker movie with Batman cucked in the corner. Batman 3 is all about /ourguy/.

No one cares. The real contention is that Begins, and Dark Knight, are BOTH VASTLY BETTER then Dark Knight Rises, outside of the intro scene.

This contention is mainly because most of Sup Forums is 20 yo who were like 12 when Begin came out, and Obama vs McCain was announced. By the time Dark Knight came out, people were still babies basically. Dark Knight Rises was the first for when they were relative grownups.

Batman Begins is better than The Dark Knight.

False. Though it is true that Batman Begins is underrated and Dark Knight is overrated. Had Ledger not died, it would be regarded as simply a "pretty good" movie but not a masterpierce. I would rate Begins as an 8 and Dark Knight as a 9.

But you know what doesn't get the credit it deserves? The 1989 Burton batman with Nicholson as Joker. In my opinion, that's the best Batman and none can hold up to it. However, they could have went a lot lighter on the Prince tunes (particularly the scene were the Joker's defacing the museum to Prince music, that seen could have been altogether cut or redesigned and made for a better movie).

i actually thought the first half of the movie was way better than the second half.

it turns into this tongue in cheek corn ball action flick in the second half. and the action scenes are fucking horrible.

the first half is so interesting. seeing him travel the world, climb the mountain to a hidden monk monastery, watching how he trained to become a ninja. I would have watched a whole movie of Bruce Wayne just training to become Batman.

If you like Batman, sure.

Batman Begins
Joker Begins
Bane Begins

It's good until the second half with the same old Batman supervillain bullshit.
Why couldn't they have just adapted Year One instead, with him fighting the mob and no Ra's Al Ghul/Scarecrow bullshit?

The Prince tunes make that movie! But yeah, film is underrated.

Batman Begins actually takes place in Gotham

TDK takes place in Chicago

this. if TDK didnt have Ledger, Begins would be considered the best.

>scared
>literally quips