Andrea Pirlo Retires

>BBC Sport: Former Italy midfielder Andrea Pirlo has announced he is retiring from football after playing his last game for New York City.

bbc.com/sport/football/41885250

F

>tfw Pirlo played for >your team
>tfw he was one of the men that helped Juventus' comeback
Based

Pirlo played for almost every team in Italy

>brescia, inter, milan, juventus

Your new Everton manager, you heard it here first

Press B for Based

B

he belongs in the exclusive club of players that have played for all three top teams.

Stupid sexy Pirlo

And Milan :^)

Playing in the MLS counts as being retired already

retired when he went to schoolshooters league

P

Literally who

F

S

One the best looking footballers ever.

F

kek i literally thought he was already retired, but it have be gattuso

>retiring in MLS

Disgusting, he should have retired in Juventus.

He was shit in MLS, even for MLS standards. he should have stayed in Italy

Wrong, he should´ve retired in Milan

nice evil trips tho

Wish him well. His last 5 minutes of giveaways and poor passes helped my Crew advance.

Goodbye Inter legend Andrea Pirlo.

Someone post the Pirlo pasta already I need a good laugh

Which one?

No one cares about your joke league or how a 36 year old struggled. Pirlo only came for easy money which you retarded gringos gave him for simply being Andrea Pirlo.

was there. why does nobody give a shit it was his last game? it seemed like a season game

and why does it occasionally smell like shit on nyc sidewalks?

Wait, he's only 36? He looks 45...

He's got to be older if he's retiring... At least older if he's retiring from MLS...

Oh my.

didn't he score 1 goal in like 3 years, don't think the fan base is loving that

>tfw we'll have to wait another good 40/50 years to see another player like Pirlo in the game

>implying i’ll be alive by then

>sweden
>yes!

Test

He's retiring because he sucks now. He should have retired 5 years ago.

Americans dont care about My little sawker. Most of those people you see there are just families going to a cheap sawker game for $30 with the kids.

>flag
>your

>implying pirlo need any of his legs to play your shitty league

>that baggio control
wtf why were brescia of all teams stacked

Most overrated player ever.

says the jap whose hondas and nakamuras couldn't do shit

>Soccer "legend" retires in MLS
>literally no mention of it anywhere on any Sports outlet

Yeah Soccer really is becoming the #1 sport in America.

That's because MLS is irrelevant in America while Pirlo was relevant to those who follow the sport around the world. This isn't hard to follow, Tyshawn Niggerrell

New Yorker here, I like NYCFC and I've gone to to a few matches but I can't ever get as excited for it like I do waking up early on a Sunday for a Spurs game or watching Spurs play in CL. Couple that with the cringe culture that makes up 90% of MLS "fans" and MLS finds itself in a spot where fans of European leagues can't take it seriously becuase the quality of play is noticeably poor.

The fans suck for the most part at NYCFC games too, aside from the supporter section (where the cringe mentioned before is) the majority of the fans are transplants or tourists.

PS- the sidewalks smell like shit from all the garbage thrown out over night, homeless people and actual dog shit. NY sucks, I wish I could transport the Rangers Yankees and Jets out of there and be anywhere else in the western world.

>le classy long ball beard man

definition of reddit

Dario Hubner!
That guy is a legend. He was capo canonieri in serie C, B and A!

Why are you so upset man? You ok?

Yeah this is pretty much what I was thinking too. If you're a proper star footballer in Europe you only come out to USA/MLS when your European options are going midtable or worse, and then you rationalize making a few mil a year for up to a few years, expand your brand in the USA, then you formally stop running around on pitches as a "professional"

>Spurs
Enjoy that "tactical partnership" with RM, m8! And when can I buy that thrilling victory over RM from.last week on DVD? Soon, right?

>see ya after the international break when it's time for "WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN ALEX IWOBI RUNS ALL OVER YOU"

I didn't even know he was still playing

And btw I gotts tell you that during the 2014 WC (right after A USMNT game) I got a spurs fan to raise his beer glass and toast me in honor of st totteringham's day-- the one day per year (save 16-17) that Arsenal and Spurs fans can come together to put aside our differences and celebrate the majesty of "the beautiful game" =P

Nobody cares about Soccer here.

Dont give a fuck who he is or was, glad he's gone from the club

Fucking cancer

>so good even Sup Forums isn't saying he's overrated

>ywn celebrate when you get a free kick as much as you have scored a goal again
Hold me italiads

You're a Spic lmao.

Reddit would appreciate this thread more

>yfw everyone in the stadium takes out their phones to record a sure goal

>you retarded gringos
>that flag
Other side of the wall for you!