HOW ABOUT SCOTLAND JUST FUCKS RIGHT OFF

HOW ABOUT SCOTLAND JUST FUCKS RIGHT OFF

strawpoll.me/10647567

Vote in the poll, I honestly don't see any fucking benefit the scotland brings to the union, apart from stopping the tories having more control, the large number of white people and the nice landscape. Apart from that all we fucking do is subsidize their heroin and shortbread.

Can you just elect your monarch PM for like two years? Is there anything actually stopping you from doing that? Because she'd probably be exactly the kind of person you need right now.

She would need to stand as leader of a party, and I don't think she is very willing to do that, she likes to be as neuteral as possible, so that she doesn't rock the boat because the monarchy doesn't enjoy massive support.

How about you fuck off, you yellow toothed cunt.

What's the matter, are you 13 years old and suffering a midlife crisis?

At least Sturgeon didn't do a William Wallace screech at our Maj. Maybe Ms Sturgeon should think about something less obsessive like, oh I don't know, getting the massive amounts of Scottish unemployed into a job maybe?

By "do a William Wallace" I thought you were going to say rape a 13 year old girl.

they'll be overrun with muslims soon enough

>this coming from a future member of the european union

Seeing as their main export is heroin addicts and depression I don't think they need you to tell them to fuck off.

>I honestly don't see any fucking benefit the scotland brings to the union
>all we fucking do is subsidize their heroin and shortbread.

They're the only region apart from London that (just about) manage to pay for themselves. So unless you're from London, you can't talk mate.

That being said, I agree with you. Appending yourself to England isn't a wise thing to do if you have the choice given their fetish for brutalising smaller neighbours. I'm glad our normally gormless Taoiseach is fighting Scotland's corner on this one.

mate the Queen has more support than every party leader combined.

I CAN'T HANDLE BEING SCOTTISH ANYMORE

THIS FEELS LIKE BEING BENT OVER A CHAIR AND BEING FUCKED IN THE ARSE BY THE BIGGEST NIGGER COCK EVER

I STARE BLANKLY AT THE WALL AND TURN MY BRAIN OFF WITH ONLY ONE THOUGHT REMAINING IN MY MIND

THE THOUGHT THAT THIS HELL WILL BE OVER ONE DAY

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE PROUD BRITISH SCOT DO IN THIS MOMENT

I WANTED LEAVE SO MUCH BUT MY HAPPINESS HAS BEEN CRUSHED BY STURGEON AND HER STINKING CUNT LONGING FOR SOME EU DICK

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I WANT TO BE ENGLISH NOW

Just fucking kill me.

That isn't saying much.

How about you hang yourself with your rangers scarf?

Only because Elizabeth has styled herself as a neutral symbol of the nation, rather than any real political entity. Might as well say the Union Jack as more broad support than every party leader combined.

I VOTED LEAVE AND I VOTED CONSERVATIVE/UKIP

WHY SHOULD I BE SUBJECTED TO HATE ON Sup Forums? WE ALL SHARE A COMMON GOAL HERE FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

I fully support Scottish independence because I don't want that fucking haggis hag cucking us when we invoke article 50.

You idiots are going to be Arab in two generations. A most half of you also voted to leave the EU, part of the reason the UK left is that you were allowed to vote to leave. Fair is fair.

Would be funny if the EU told Scotland to fuck off cause its full. Even if they really wanted to stick it to the British, is the EU really in the financial position to be taking on a giant net drain like Scotland?

Sup Forums was derailed into Sup Forumsshit so that can't happen

m8 it was 1 million against 1.6 million, which is a lot considering there was barely any leave campaigning here and all we are subject to is bias shit in the news

top kek

Are they still a thing? I thought they went bankrupt years ago.

I fucking blame memes.

Don't you cunts realise that thanks to your toying about with "meme magic" you are attracting underage faggots like a magnet here just so they can be edgy and shitpost?

I support leave.

don't they have oil?

conservative party should pick a scottish PM to clam them down

What's going on with Scotland lately? It seems like their #1 motivation is spiting the English, even if it hurts them.

I guaran-fucking-tee you if Sturgeon doesn't shut the fuck up she's probably gonna get Cox'd by someone.

Does Prince Philip have Alzheimer's or something?

He looks brain dead

we can only hope

It costs to much to extract the oil now.
SNP were too busy moaning about how tories ruined our industry fuckin years ago instead of rebuilding that industry.

You'll be hard pushed to find anywhere more bluepilled than Scotland lads, people keep comparing Scotland to Venezuela yet Hugo Chavez would never think of something as bizarre as the Named Person scheme.

Some time back, Thatcher shafted the industry in Scotland, Wales, N.I and Northern England. You know the story. But basically the media in Scotland pushed the narrative that Thatcher was the embodiment of everything the right-wing stood for (although this wasn't done outright, it was done subtly) and if the embodiment of the right-wing ruined Scotland then the only place left to turn was the left. Once Scotland realised this they shifted hard to the left as you see in modern times.

Now on top of this, Scotland has been very far removed from the consequences of immigration as there are pretty much no foreigners outside of the big cities. This makes it easier to feed horseshit propaganda to Scots because they haven't a fucking clue what actually happens when you open the floodgates to the third world.

Glasgow for example is now the melting pot of Scotland as blacks, muslims and gypsies swarm the whole city and the SNP are sending busloads of foreigners there every week. One of the Scottish Government MINISTERS was literally caught facilitating illegal immigration in Southern Europe (pic related) and he is being hailed in Scotland for his efforts.

May I also remind you that the SNP and Plaid Cymru are the only """nationalist""" parties in Europe that support staying in the totalitarian sack of shit known as the EU. The SNP have the audacity to send tons of refugees to Bute and reject polls favouring less immigration as "nasty xenophobia".

The only way to reverse this shit is to literally bomb the Scottish Parliament and hope that all those SNP cunts die in the blast but the thing is if that were to happen, the SNP would be regarded as MARTYRS.

We need to save Scotland from itself.

They have oil, but hilariously, this was used as an argument for independence during the scottish independence refferendum, and when they lost, though not related to their defeat, the oil price plummeted therefore showing that you can't just use oil as an argument for economic stability because oil isn't stable and it will run out

Scotland are used to being listened to and invited to parties because they are treated as money bags/military Britain. But sadly Scotland thinks it's actually them. That's why they have no shame running off to the EU with the begging bowl and expecting everyone will be thrilled.

He's 95 and stopped giving a shit in about 1997, I'm only surprised he hasn't started immigrant hunting from horseback.

Here is the picture of Humza Yousaf helping as many illegal immigrants as he could in the Mediterranean.

Don't give up, fag.

And don't give in to Sup Forums bullying either.

The entire historical achievements of Scotland and Britain, overturned in your mind because of shitposts and petty articles?

of course he's a fucking shitskin

I wish scotposters had their own flag, so it'd be easier to filter out the shitposting

sinn fein is pro-EU pro-immigration too. There's something rotten about celtic nationalism

this

this

Unionism is identified with the Conservative party/ right wing, most Celtic nationalism way back to the 19th century is a revolt against unionism/monarchy.

this

that

I dunno, a mostly neutral diplomatic figurehead sounds like that's what is needed. Someone to rally non-partisanship action around, who has a good standing in the nation and abroad, and has the genuine best interests for the british people at heart.

Your top diplomat with decades upon decades of experience and connections, surrounded by a team of people largely without political bias to support and advise, and in power just long enough to navigate the Brexit negotiations and return the nation to a sort of new zero state to be built back up and help bring together the divided halves of the nation together in unity under a nationalist symbol of your history.

Only downside really is she's a bit old to be making a lot of flights for diplomatic relations, it'd be rough on her to fly out to Canada, America, Australia, etc. where her international support would be strongest. Guess we'd just have to fly our leaders over to visit the UK a lot more which I honestly don't see as a real issue, it'd probably lead to better long-term relations and there'd be lots of good photo ops for everyone involved.

Hi lads.

>brits can't have guns so they have to resort to primitive ways to kill themselves

Could set her up in a booth like at comic-con, charging money to take pictures with her, all money goes to the empire.

50 million for you picture with ER2, 25 for philip, and we'd pay you to take you picture with charles.

>tfw your team got kicked out by part time dentists

And haggis you shitlord!

that's it Engcucks, stay mad

t your highland masters

>be Scot
>vote leave
>every country on Sup Forums congratulates us for not being cucks
>this happens

As long as we beat Iceland I really don't care if we win the final.

nice false flag pepe

Haggis = Stirred

Woops, got the brackets fucked in my head, no way in hell Iceland is making it to the final.

>every country on Sup Forums congratulates us for not being cucks
That is not how i remembered it

It's what you derserve. You're hated by the nigger English who's cocks you are trying to suck and you hated by her own people you choose to betray. You should kill yourself

We're a part of the United Kingdom, your picture makes no sense.

Lol dont complain to me I saved that pic after that referendum among the mass spamming of SCOTKEKS

Scotland won't join the EU, because Spain will refuse it, in fear of losing Catalonia.

why are anime posters always the biggest autists?

Hahahaha, fucking beatiful.

>He thinks the union is a partnership of equals

But we've done great things together.

CLAY

GOD SAVE HER

The EU has told Scotland to fuck off. Both Spain and Belgium would veto our membership.

Scotland and Northern Ireland will leave so you and many others will get your wish.

at this point britain should just let the queen return to ruling and fix shit for the rest of her life.

this desu

Did Mel Gibson brainwash me into thinking Scotland was based? I really had no opinion on whether Scotland should stay or break out of the UK when they had the last referendum.

But honestly now, the more I read it sounds like Scotland is full of some of the biggest gibmedats faggots I've ever seen. What happened?

>What happened?
they kept going to war with england and getting royally fucked until every shred of masculine genetics was killed off.

they were beaten so badly so often that the english felt pity for them and adopted the kilt in ceremonial functions to remember the time they destroyed their neighboring civilization.

Scotland is part of the union purely for aesthetic reasons, pic related would look shite

You know we beat the English in literally every war.

Don't forget that little bit of Ireland.

The EU already told Nicola they don't want Scotland lmao

EU is gonna tell Scotland to fuck off because Spain doesn't want Catalonia doing the same thing.

I thought the queen wasn't supposed to get involved in this sort of business?

I take back every negative thing and every joke I've ever said about the Queen and/or having a "powerless" monarchy

We give more to the EU than we get back so it's not for "gimmedats"

How'd the jacobite war go friend :^)?

Someone recentre the flag.

That was a UK civil war...

Someone post this retard the graph of Scotland's budget deficit please.

Nice grasp of history Amerifriend

Now tell us about how you won the Vietnam War

>Someone post this retard the graph

If Scotland joined the EU as an independent state you think they would give more to the union than they received?

already happened senpai
EU doesn't want em. Its us or the highway.
Our gun laws are actually scotlands fault. They lobbied for even stricter ones, indeed all air rifles are licensed weapons in Scotland. They have stronger gun laws than us and demand that we stoop to their level. Thankfully we've not gone quite so far.

Yeah, I get what you mean. Fucking Samis want to ruin Norway's electric guitar shape too, and mutilate the Sweden penis.

Same as now

>dailymail

is there a movie more redpilled then rorke's drift, almost 2 hours of gunning niggers down, I saw it when I was 7, and since then I have known niggers are nothing but savages

You know Michael Gove wants to scrap the Barnett Formula, a lot in the government we currently have are going to scrap it when we have a new G.E, say bye bye to your free prescriptions and university and say hello to your ficki ficki migrants.

All because you didn't listen to England, every time you fuck us over you end up fucking yourself over far worse.

Funny as fuck.

>Cornwall
No that falls under the English flag my darling and has done since the Heptarchy. Change it please.

can you stop with the Cornwall meme, no one in Cornwall wants independence, that is a fantasy map

It's not the only source of sturgeon being told to fuck off. Everyone is telling her to. It's starting to dawn on her that the only reason people care about her is because she's part of the UK

If they ever gain freedom they're looking at having to make a 10% budget cut, and that's assuming their economy stays the same.

I got the image from b3ta, they are a far left uk imageboard, fortunately the image works both ways.